Planned?

Knock, Knock, My Heart

 (Kenwha)

I couldn’t believe this! Whitney was back!

She made an entire scene and my stupid brother went after her.

I saw Nana face and I wanted to run to her.

She got in the car and left. I was going to follow her but Matthew stopped me.

“She needs to be alone” Matt said.

“What happens if she leaves” I told him.

“Don’t worry, I think with your help, we can find her” he said.

“I should just follow” I said.

“You can do that later” he said and walked away.

I am going to kill you (Jaejoong)!

I turn around to find my brother but he wasn’t anywhere.

I went to the side of my parents and we gave our apologies to the guest.

You better run (Jaejoong)!

______________________________________________________________________________

(Cole)

 I got to the church on time and went to sit at the far end of the entrance. I saw the entire ceremony but I never expected this to happen.

I did recognize the girl and knew she was Whitney.

(Jaejoong) had loved her and was very disappointed when she left. I had many nights staying awake to hear my brother drunk because of her.

I saw Nana, and she was devastated. She stood strong but I knew she was going to break down any moment. I got out of the church and went to get my car.

I follow Nana’s car and arrived at her house. Nana was smart so I knew she was going to do something else.

I saw her going out and arriving at the airport. I follow her without her noticing me. She brought a ticket and left.

I ask the lady for the same ticket has her.

She was flying to Jeju Island. I went inside the plane and saw her from a distance. She had her eyes all red and I saw tears coming down but no sound.

Don’t worry Nana you have me.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Matthew)

“I knew this was going to happen!” I said while walking to the car.

“What do you mean” Alex asked.

“Damian called me in the morning” I told him.

“What!” Chris said.

“So everything was Damian’s fault” Leo asked.

“I am not sure” I told them.

“What did he told you” Chris asked.

“He said that the past can always come back to the future” I said.

“Why will he hurt Nana again” Alex asked himself.

“I don’t think Damian hurt her but (Jaejoong) did” Leo said.

“What do you mean” I heard Alex ask Leo.

“Damian might have told the girl about the wedding but (Jaejoong) was the one that went running towards her” Leo said.

“So what are we going to do know?” Chris asked.

“Nana needs sometime alone so we will check on her tomorrow” I told them and we went home.