That's....

Light's On You

Before BEAST's performance

Ki Kwang's POV

"........Wait....so...you met the members of GREAT?" asked Junhyung. "Well, two of them. And Dongwoon couldn't stop looking at one of them." Yoseob answers. "I wasn't staring at her! She looks so familiar..... " Dongwoon replies. 

I'm so nervous. Recently, we've been extremely busy. I had this and filming and.... argh, it's frustrating! I wanna be refreshed with a new face. Not that I'm bored of my friends, but meeting someone new. We're meeting somebody after their performance. This should be interesting. 

"BEAST in 5!" that's us! Wish us luck!

After BEAST'S performance, before GREAT's performance

Demi's POV

I'm so nervous. First performance. M! Countdown.....This is the life. To think I would stay in California and work for my cousins, who would torture me? Think again! 

I can't help but think about that incident earlier with Yoseob and Dongwoon. They seem really hot  nice....Really nice... But that boy,  Dongwoon.... looks so familiar hmmm.... i had a classmate that looks a lot like him...... he was my best friend. But then he became a JYP trainee and I went to CUBE, because of the trainee program, i never heard from him again...... 

"Still thinking about Dongwoon? He couldn't keep your eyes off of you, you know." Ara asks. "Uhh...no, I'm not...." I reply.  Oh my gosh...... Dongwoonie? Oh my gosh....! It's him! After 3 years....

"GREAT in 5!" Here we go! 

During GREAT's perforamnce

Yoseob's POV

Wah! Check out these girls! With their costumes, they look even hotter as Dongwoon said earlier.... Speaking of Dongwoon, what was his behavior earlier? One minute, he was fine, the next he couldn't stop staring at her.... weird.... Oh there's Gina (Choi)!

"Hi Gina!"

"Hi Yoseob! How are you today?"

"I'm feeling really happy today! GREAT's on! Check it out!"

I can hear them right now.... so nice. "Wow, look at that hip shake Demi's doing.....!" Gina points out. I can only smile at my incident with Demi earlier... "What are you smiling about? You like her?" asks Gina. "Nothing. You met GREAT?" I choose to say. " Yeah. They're so nice... reminds me of you and BEAST..."

Ki kwang's POV

Dongwoon seems really silent. "Dongwoon? What are you thinking about?" I ask Dongwoon. "Just thinking." he replies. I bet he's still thinking about that girl. "Dongwoon...it's ok, you can tell me." I tell him. "It's just....that girl... Demi Cho... I feel like i know her but personally. My best friend in school was a girl. Her surname was Cho... but her first name wasn't Demi." He stays silent for a few seconds. "Now I remember.... when I first met my friend, she requested to be called another name,because since she was from america, they called her by her english name. Then the teacher said no, she has to be called to by her korean name." he continued . I ask "What was her korean name?" "Min Joo. She hated that name." he replied

Dongwoon's POV

Min Joo.... i remember how much she hated that name. I was the only one who was allowed to call her that besides of adults. Other kids called her Min.... she was a very nice girl. She became a CUBE trainee while I went into JYP and then I was transfered into CUBE. I never got to see her because I debuted. "Are you sure that Min Joo is not Demi?" Ki Kwang asks me. I....I...I think its her. Now that I think about it. "You know what hyung? It's her. I'm going to talk to her after her performance and see what happens." I reply. She looks really hot  is even more talented compared to High school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter done! Please subscribe and don't be shy to comment. I take all suggestions into account! Hope you're enjoying this story!