5 Reasons Why You're Not Suppose to Fall for The Random Boy At the Food Stand

Description

This is my first time writing a fanfic, most likely it won't be good, but you'll be the judge of that. This goes out to a friend who is in love with both Jaejong and Bang Yonguk. Most of the characters i do not own (i wish) If my story sounds like one that you have read I didn't copy, it might have been a coincidence. Please leave feed back and enjoy.

Characters:

Kim Jaejong 

Kim Jaejong

Bang Yongguk

Foreword

"I didn't choose for both of you to fall for me. I didn't choose that day to happen like it did. I didn't choose to live like this. Why is everyone blaming me? I simply wanted to eat, work, and sleep. Is that too much to ask for?! Why can't both of you just leave me alone so our lives can go back to when there was no arguing and jealousy." Their eyes were locked on me, I felt the tension and I knew they wouldn't leave me alone as mush as I pleaded. 

They stood there still, no words coming out. 

"WELL, say something! You know what, I'm leaving, I can't deal with this today." "No, wait" His voice was deep yet soothing. He held onto my wrist, I gulp just looking at him. As we met eyes he looked worried and sorry. "Please don't leave" his voice was shaky and his expression change as to that of a young boy who lost his mother, and in any moment he would burst out crying. I saw a tear fall but he looked away. 

I let out a heavy sigh, making him let go of my wrist. "Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't go back to the times where we didn't know each other?"

I turned to face the other who faced the ground and had his hands in his pocket. 

As if having telepathy powers, they looked at each other narrowing their eyes and nodding about something. In adjacent they responded "Because we love you." I was dumbfounded, absurb, laughing at their response. "You guys are full of bull. That's the reason why? Because you love me!? Haha" I sarcastically laughed. 

"Do you guys think I'm a joke, do you think I'm playing games? HUH!" 

Both their faces looked puzzled, they stared at one another. "You guys don't love me, if you did you'll leave me alone..."