Chapter 1

A Man(nequin) in Love (On Hold)

*Leeteuk's POV*

Me and Tiffany have been together for some time. She was a really nice girlfriend. All my friends and family enjoyed having her around. Well almost everyone. One of my close friends, Eunhyuk, and his boyfriend ,Donghae, didn't like her because they knew the truth about me. She was perfect in all ways possible and I was a jerk. A jerk, because I still hadn't broken up with yet. A heartless person for not telling her the truth, but I didn't have the courage to do it. After weeks of Hyuk and Hae pestering me to tell her, I finaly got the courage to say it. We had gone out to see a movie and then went to get some frozen yogurt afterwards.'Leetuek you can do it. You have to, you have no choice.' I thought to myself as I looked over at the passenger seat to see Tiffany smiling. I smiled nervously back at her. I started the car and we drove to her apartment. When we got there, she grabbed her purse and went to unlock the side door to get out. I reached for her hand to stop her.
 
"Tiffany listen to me. I think you're a really nice girl, you're the most perfect woman I ever met. Unfortunately, what you feel about me is not something I can ever feel about you." I said to her and she looked at me confused.
 
"What are you trying to say? I don't understand you." 
 
"I'm sorry Tiffany, but we just can't be together anyone. The truth is... I'm gay." I said to her and her face turned red from anger. 
 
"YOU'RE WHAT?!?! AM I SUCH A HORRIBLE GIRLFRIEND THAT I TURNED YOU GAY??"
 
"No, I just finaly accepted my feelings, it has nothing to do with you. You're wonderful!" This made her even more angry and she started hitting me with purse. 'God, does she carry fricken bricks in there?!'
 
"I WON'T LISTEN TO YOUR EXCUSES!! YOU JERK! YOU WANNA BE GAY , FINE!"
 
"Sweetie calm down, I'm really sorry it turned out like this." She suddenly had this weird look in her eye. And she was smiling. 'Why is she smiling like that? PMS much?'
 
"Leeteuk if you're gay, then  there is nothing I can do about it. You know its already 9:00, so go home and sleep."
 
"You're not mad?"
 
"I should just accept the truth and move on right? So I will."
 
"I'm glad you understand and I'm really sorry it turned out this way. I didn't want to hurt you."
She got out of my car and was about to close the door, but then stopped.
 
"Teukkie."
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Sweet Dreams."
 
"Yeah to you too."
She closed the door and I drove back home. I went to sleep right away because I was tired.
 
*In DreamLand*
Everything was dark. I was in the trunk of a car. 'What's going on?' The car that was driving fast is now parking. I could hear someone get out of the car and opening the trunk. As it opened I saw Tiffany.
 
"Tiffany! Why am I here?" I said, or at least tried to say but my mouth couldn't open. 'What's wrong with my mouth?'
She grabbed me and carried me into the store. She walked up to the manager. ' Tiff what are you doing? Let go of me! Why can't I move!?'
 
"I'm here to deliver the mannequin you ordered." She said to the manager as she pointed to me. 'Why is she pointing at me?'
 
"Yes, thank you. Put him in the back."
 
"Alright."She walked to a door that led to one of the storage rooms and dropped me on the ground. 'At least it doesn't hurt.'
 
"This is what you get when you mess with me. If I can't have you, then no one can! You will be stuck as a mannequin for the rest of your life in this store, so get used to it!" She told me. ' Tiff, I'm sorry! I can't tell my heart to feel what it does not. Please let me out of here.'
 
"Is everything okay ma'am?" The frightened manager stared at the Tiffany.
 
"Yes, of course! I'll be going now. Goodbye!" She said and walked out the entrance of the store.
 
"HELP!! ANYONE HELP!!" I screamed silently as the door to the storage room shut. It was completely dark now. 'This is just a dream, this is just a dream, this is just a dream...' I kept repeating this in my thought and soon started to fall into a slumber. 'I'll wake up and everything will be just fine.' 

Sorry that I didn't update earlier. I know this is short for a chapter and its really boring. BTW, KangTeuk shippers (and also EunHae shippers) if you haven't watched this video yet, WATCH IT NOW!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=AL5Q-KM_O7c