I will .

Bestfriend

1st please ignore my cute engrish lol 

ignore my grammar mistakes . sobs .

ok thats all . proceed .

..........................................................................................................................

 

 

Everyone play soccer , everyone play with that circle , round thingie with their friends . and im here a loner , I don’t know what to do and I don’t have any friend . No one willing to play with me , or ask me to play soccer with them . I’ll just watch them from  far .

 “ What should I do today ? yesterday I climbed this freaking big tree . phew I fell 3 times . “ Jongup talk to his self  .  “ Oh maybe I’ll just play with this uncountable solid “ Jongup speaks to his self again and touch the sand provided at the playground for children to build their own kingdom .

“ But I don’t have any equipment to build a sand castle . never mind I’ll just build it with my own creativity “ Jongup then nods .

Jongup start to build his castle . The King Jongup tries his best to build a castle .

“ ahh this isn’t work . Aigo sand please , jebal are you ignoring me too ? nooo don’t please play with me “

Suddenly someone ( A boy , same age with jongup) sit infront of jongup and his soon-to-be-a-sand-castle .

“ if you use this toys , maybe your castle would be more beautiful . “

Jongup just ignore the boy infront him , he’s so busy build his castle .

“ lemme help you friend . “

Jongup stops doing anything . “ friend ? “ Jongup says it in his little heart . “ nah he just says it though . he just wanna play with me because of this sand . but not  to be my friend , who want to be my friend ? “ Jongup speaks to his self again .

“ This, use this friend , I brought a full equipment though . “

“ can I ? “

“ Of course –smiles-“

Jongup smiles and takes the sand scoop toy . Both of them play with the sand happily . But then jongup realize . This boy just wanna play with him only for today and probably will join others to play soccer tomorrow . Then Jong up stand ups and walks away .

“ Yah , where are you going ? “

“ go back home “

“ wait , you’ll be here tomorrow right ? lets play again tomorrow . okay ? “

Jongup runs go to his soon-to-be-his-friend .

“ You wanna play with me tomorrow ? “

“ Of course I’ll play with you everyday . we’re friend though –smiles- btw im Himchan “

“ I’m Jongup . I’ll be here everyday . I’ll wait for you . “

“ Okay Jonguppie “

“ btw can we continue build this ugly castle ? “ says Jongup .

“ Of course . “ Himchan answer him .

“ from now on we are a bestfriend  “ then jongup chuckles .

“ I like that bestie “

Himchan and jongup then laughs .

The End

..........................................

Okay this is really short himup fanfic . blehh its 4 am i can't think .

AND THIS FIC MIGHT HAVE A SEQUEL .

THANK YOU