What Are You Doing Here?

Forever Hidden

 


(Don't see this song as a romantic way. It's hard to find kpop songs about friends.)

Hae Jin's POV:

I drove home and opened the front door.

I went upstairs and opened the door to my room.

WHAT. THE. HECK!

Why is L.Joe sleeping on my bed?

More importantly how did he get into my house?

I kicked him to the floor.

Before he could satnd, I dragged him out by his the feet into the hallway.

Then, I quickly closed the door and locked it.

"OPEN THE DOOR!!! I WANT TO TALK!"he yelled.

"THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT! LEAVE! AND HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE?" I screamed back at him.

"I found your spare key in your locker and no thanks, I'll stay," he calmly responded.

"What the fudge! I knew that I shouldn't have given you my locker combination and leaving wasn't an offer! That was a demand, now get out before I call the police," I threatened.

"I doubt it! And I just want to say sorry! You didn't respond to my text," he explained.

"Don't care," I nonchalantly said.

"Fine, I'll leave," he surrendered.

I heard footstep going downstairs.

There we go!

He's gone, right?

I opened the door and saw no one.

I walked out to the hallway and then someone grabbed my waist.

Out of reflex, I elbowed the person's stomach and threw a random punch.

"Oh my goodness!" the person groaned.

Oops!! It was L.Joe.

"Oh gosh! I'm really sorry! I thought you left!" I said as I helped him to my room.

He sat on the bed while I got my first aid kit.

"Idiot. It's your fault you hugged my waist," I scolded as I treated the bruise on his face.

Then, I put an ice pack on his stomach.

His fan girls are going to go beserk when they see his bruise.

I stood up to go put the kit back, but L.Joe called me back.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm really sorry for blaming you. It was only the three of us that knew and well, you don't assume it's your crush that did it because you don't want to blame them," he informed.

"But still, I'm hurt. Crush or not, you knew me longer, yet you didn't even believe me. What kind of friend does that? Do you even qualify to be my best friend?" I whispered.

L.Joe looked at the floor guiltily.

"Sorry. It just happened at the moment," he said.

I sighed.

Since he's my best friend.... I'll forgive him today.

"Okay, fine. I forgive you, but your going to have to earn our friendship back. That means starting from the beginning," I warned.

"You forgive me???!!? Yes! Thank you!" he shouted.

He was going to hug me, but I stopped him.

"Uh uh, no way! Do you hug a person that you just met?" I sarcastically said as I raised an eyebrow.

"True... Hi. I'm Lee Byunghyun, but call me L.Joe. Nice to meet you," he greeted.

I chuckled.

"Hi, Kim Hae Jin. It's a pleasure to see you too," I replied back.

I hope our new friendship isn't messed up.

I'm entrusting it to him.

"Let's not screw up this time, L.Joe-shi," I smirked.

He scowled.

"Well, you should leave. Bye," I siad as I dragged L.Joe-shi downstairs and out the door.

I slammed the door on his face.

One problem solved.

I'll just talk to Haneul at school.

I'm going to sleep.

It's been a long hectic day.