Chapter 3

Ugly girls are ought to be disliked

The clumsy girl ran and...

"AH!Apa apa(It hurts)!!!"A tall guy whined ad Minzy bumped onto him.

"Mianhamnida!Jeongmal mianhamnida!(Sorry,really sorry)"Minzy apologised and ran.

The tall guy grabbed Minzy by her wrist."Minzy yah!Why are you still so clumsy?"He said rubbing his forehead."Aren't you a fool?"

"W-Who are you?"Minzy wondered why the guy talked to her as if he knew her well.

"Yah!Gong Minzy!It's only been 6 years, kid!I'm Kang Daesung!"He said.

"Who?"

"Gong Minzy!You're seriously...AIGOO!Short term memory girl!"He exclaimed.

"So who are you, sir?"She asked again.

"Your bestest friend,miss!I went abroad to study music!Now I'm back!I came to this school to study, and also, to meet you, my dear friend!"

"DAESUNG OPPA!!!SO IT'S YOU!"Minzy screamed excitedly.

"Hyper as usual, kid!You became cuter!"He said as he patted her head lightly.

"Umm...OH!Hyunnie!Joohyun ah!"Minzy called out to the girl that has been searching for her while getting bothered by Yonghwa and his three friends following him.

"Gong Minzy!Aish!Where were you?We were just on the topic of..."

"Yah!Joohyun!This is my childhood brotherly like bestfriend!He went abroad and came back recently!"She said with a smile.

"Kang Daesung imnida!"

"Seo Joohyun imnida!"

"Oh...Joohyun-sshi,you"Daesung was half way through and...

"YAH!Call her Seohyun!"Jung Yonghwa appeared with his three friends.

"Call me Joohyun!It's fine!Seohyun is my preffered name, but well, I don't mind you calling me Joohyun like Minzy do.It's more comfortable."

"Joohyunnie!!!"Yonghwa called.

"Aish...I said its Seohyun...Only Daesung-sshi and Minzy and my family members can call me that, Jung Yonghwa!"

"Joo..."Seohyun shot a death glare at Yonghwa.

"Seohyun ah, he's...who is he?You just met this weird guy and you allow him to call you Joohyun?But I have to call you Seohyun?Joo...Seohyun ah"

"Enough, Jung Yonghwa!Minzy ah, Daesung-sshi, let's go!"