Jagiya~~~

Hanging Round the Bad Boy

Your Pov:

  You were sleeping deeply since you had a tiring night, suddenly "Jagiya~~~~~ I'm hungry..... Let's eat" L.Joe pouted. "No... I want to sleep" you turned your back to him. "Jagiyaa~~~~" he whinned "No! You kept hugging me last night I couldn't sleep well!" you pouted angrily.

  After 15 minutes, you finally got out of bed and went to brush your teeth, ready to prepare to cook breakfast. As you walked down "TADAAAAAA" L.Joe said loudly "You .. You cooked breakfast??!!!" you were shocked, your eyes immediatly "I didn't know you could cook~" "Try it ^^" L.Joe said. "It's really good! I had no idea you knew how to cook xd" you smiled. "Yah~ just because I'm a bad boy doesn't mean I can't cook" L.Joe pouted. "HeHeHe ~" you smiled cutely at L.Joe "Um... Jagiya... I made a decision..." L.Joe suddenly turned serious. "What is it?" you asked "I want to live here from now on..." he lowered his head shyly. "Live... Live.. heree??!!" you dropped your spoon. "Why? You don't like it?" L.Joe Asked "Ani but.... your parents... and Jimmy..." you cleaned your lips.

   "I don't want anything to do with them..." L.Joe confessed. "Yah! Lee Byun hun ! they are your family!"

  "Fine... ON One Condition xd" L.Joe pouted

   "What is it?"

   "We're going public :D" he smiled standing up like he is the king of the world..

"We're what?!" "Our relationship is going public!" L.Joe smiled

 

TO BE CONTINUED 

Haha sorry this is like SUPER SHORT

THE SHORTEST CHAPT PF THE WORLD! 

But I just wanted to round things up

I hope u don't mind and wait for the next chapt xd

comment Upvote and Subscribe to show support

And hope u enjoy my other stories!