Side by Side Problems

I'm Always Happy To Help You

I think this chapter kinda y for me, but hope you would like it.

Aron’s P.O.V.

I’m happy that within a month we were like brother or siblings getting along in the dorm. Last week we made our first teaser for our upcoming mini album called Face. Our faces were televised in Arirang channel, in MTV Korea, and some other Music channel that I coundn't remember. A few more days our group named NU’EST suddenly became popular. Of course many fans were girls who were dying to see our first MV. In this upcoming March it was kinda funny though Ren was the popular one from the girls, because of his style and his girlie look. His looks sell more on girls and that made our group suddenly popular in Seoul. I wasn’t sure in other parts of South Korea. We even have some older fans that made me more happy.

After my deep thoughts on our group I went back to find Ren at the store. What? He chose more chocolates, strawberry candies, and more sweets. Still he doesn’t get fat? Suddenly my stomach growled like crazy of thinking his body parts. I stared Ren up and down and I went back looking at his rosy lips. I couldn’t stop thinking whether his lips is much sweeter than all of those candies. The sudden image of Ren’s eyes, lips, and, his milky skin were popping out in my mind. My body moved on its own I went to Ren’s way near at the beverage counter where he was choosing some drinks. I wasn’t thinking right and I gave him a back hug.

Ren’s P.O.V

“Urgghhhh….can’t find my favourite drink.” I said a little frustrated.

At last, I found that drink that I'm really dying to get my hands on. Then someone hugged me at the back as I recognized who it was, it was Aron hyung. I was about to ask him in only a matter of seconds he planted kisses on my bare neck. I shivered of the thought what was he doing. I stood there like a rock and I had the courage to call him.

“Hyung! W..what are you doing?” I almost dropped all those sweets on the floor, but still no answer. I heard a loud bang outside the store. He let go of me and stared on the floor like he'd seen a ghost.

I went out and left Aron hyung who was still standing near at the fridges not moving a bit. I just ignored him. The cashier at the counter went out to check what was happening outside. I saw blood at the door I thought ‘Who would do such things like this? A stupid prank?’

“This has never happened before, crazy kids pulling a prank at night.” The owner of the store went back inside and took some paper towel to clean the door.

I went back inside Aron hyung looked ok now I think?

“Hahaha I..I was only making fun of you. You’re like a little borther t..to me” Arong hyung smiled weakly and I could see that looked in his eyes; seemed so nervous. I’ve been thinking why he was stuttering whenever he talked to me. I don’t wanna think about that thing and I said. “Aron hyung don’t do that again it freaks me out.” He nodded.

“I’m really sorry..I only want to have a..a little brother, but unfortunately I have little sister. I can’t make fun of her li..like that ya know.” Scratching his nape and he put his left hand in his pocket.

“Just please hyung never do that again. I really hate it or I’ll sue you ual harassment for that.” I gave him a deathly glare and Aron hyung responded with a stupid laughed.

Baekho’s P.O.V.

I pushed aside that thought about Ren. I’ve decided to go home with them and have a chat through way home. I headed to that store and threw all the cans and plastics in the trash can. I was about to pull the door open when Aron hyung was back hugging Ren. Not only hugging my best friend, but he was damn kissing his neck! I was glad I didn’t storm in to beat the crap out of Aron hyung and beat him until he couldn’t move. I put all my anger by punching the door too hard using my right hand and it went bleeding. Gladly, the glass door didn’t break and I ran off to where the dorm direction.

I was in front of the dorm and I couldn’t still forget that scene between those two. I punched the nearby light post with all I’ve got and my hands were bleeding. I stopped punching the post staring it blankly with the blood on it. I saw them walking to my direction without me noticing they looked so busy chatting. I saw Aron hyung and went to their direction. We were in front of the door and Ren asked.

“Baekho? Why are your hands bleeding?” Ren asked with concerned while I was still looking on the ground.

“Baekho?” Ren said again.

“Aron.” I said without any hyung at the end and I punched him with too much force on the face. I continued punching him until he stumbled on the ground. He gained his posture and punched my stomach. He stood giving me another blow on the face luckily I managed to dodge it.

“Baekho! Aron stop!” He dropped all the bags on the road and he tried to separate us. Ren tried to stop us, but he couldn’t do anything. He went to the dorm and asked for the two for help.

“What the is wrong with you, Baekho! ” Aron yelled and punched me on the head.

“! I should ask the same question you arrogant english boy! What were you doing with R..” I was cut off when JR held my arms at the back. Minhyun did the same thing with Aron.

“! Baekho I do not know what are you talking about?! Then you suddenly punched me without any ing reason.” Aron yelled still wanting to punch me, but Minhyun held his arms tight, so he couldn’t make a move.

“Damn! Guys what happened? What all these ruckus all about? I have never seen you like this!” JR shouted at us.

“Aron hyung and Baekho. Stop! The neighbor’s would the call police if you two don’t stop yelling and punching.” Minhyun said giving them a warning.

“Baekho what’s got into you? Are you ing crazy! You punched hyung without any reason.” Ren said with a disappointed look on his face.

“Don’t play innocent there Aron! I saw what you did at the store earlier!” Aron eyes widened as he remembered what he did at the store as he stopped struggling with Minhyun.

“What was it?” The two asked.

“Spit it out Aron!” I said angrily. Aron couldn’t speak, but he averted his gaze to Ren.

Ren suddenly slapped me as I stopped struggling. I looked at him showing him the why face.

“Baekho! that’s not what you think! We were only playing that’s all. It's nothing.” Ren said coldly.

“That’s what you called playing?! Are you ing kidding me? In front of my eyes you weren’t playing you were like a co..!” I said yelling at him and slapped me again before I could continue it.

“Are you really my best friend? You seem you don’t believe me at all! I have enough of this. I’m going inside! Guys lets go..let the mad boy stand here alone and his own ego!” Instead he dragged Aron inside the dorm and picked the bags that were sitting on the road. The two looked at me.

“You know what Baekho you and hyung should talk about this tomorrow. We’re all tired from this morning. Could you please calm down just for tonight.” JR told me and he went inside.

“Baekho please make an amendment with hyung. We do not want this awkwardness for the rest of our group.” Minhyun said patting my shoulder and left.

No one’s P.O.V.

The NU’EST members didn’t talk for the whole two hours during that night. JR and Minhyun went to bed early, but Baekho went to the park again to cool his head off. Ren was sitting on the couch watching TV. Actually he wasn’t even paying attention to the program he was watching. Aron was sitting outside as he didn’t want to talk to anyone. He went to the bathroom and washed off all the blood on his face. Ren only looked at his hyung with concerned. Aron headed to the bathroom and he went back outside. Ren suddenly turned off the TV and went outside to talk to Aron.

Ren thought all those actions that Aron hyung did and the way how he acted in front of him. A sudden realization hit him. The answer that he didn’t want to think of, he didn’t want to come to that part as he saw Aron as a big borther.

“Hyung?” Ren said.

“Why did you lie to them? Ren?” Ren sat beside him.

“I just don’t want them to freak out or suddenly changed the way ahm..never mind.  Hyung I’ve wanted to ask you something? Because you seem so weird how you act in front of me. I don’t wanna think of that, but this thing is bugging me for a long time. Do you l..li” Ren looked deeply to Aron’s eyes as he wanted whether his suspicion about his hyung was correct.

“Sorry, Ren I can’t deal with you right now.” Aron left Ren in front of the dorm and went back inside.

Baekho’s P.O.V.

! Why am I ing jealous? I’m only his best friend not his boyfriend or what! I couldn’t control it that moment. I'm completely confused now. While I was in deep thoughts my phone rang, it was my mom. I answered.

“Hello, mom?”

“Dongho, dear. How are you son?”

“I’m fine mom you? How’s hyung?”

“We’re all fine here. BTW, come home this weekend son. Have you ever found a girlfriend? Your Dad wants to see her this weekend and I want to see her too. Don’t forget me and your father gave you two years to find one, because you didn’t obey us to study in US.” My mom said the last sentence seriously.

“Ahm..yes mom.” I only answered. Damn! Why now? I’m not totally ready for that now. My Dad and my Mom kept insisting to court IU, but totally I had no interest on that girl. We’re a rich family and I’m sick of my life back there home. My Dad and my Mon wanted me to be doctor and take it in Duke University in US where my brother Taeyang took Engineering; then graduated on that university.

“Good, dear! What is her name?”

“Well, I wouldn’t tell you until you meet her.”

“Okay son, but bring her here on weekends, so we can meet her and know her better.” After that she hung up the phone.

! Why now?!

I didn’t know why my brother chose to obey my parents when he graduated in high school back in 2006. He could say no as an answer. He was a former member of the so called group BIG BANG. He became popular so in only a year, but solely that year he announced his departure from the group. Taeyang hyung knew that I want to be a kpop singer like him when I was 11 years old. Instead of putting all the pressure on me that my parents wanted me to. He took it all just to fulfill my dream to be a singer like him before. My Dad didn’t want me to waste my time on all these stuffs, but I completely reject it and still continue it.

My parents agreed to my ambition to be a singer, but there was one condition. I need to find a girl to show them that I mature. My Dad knew that I’m happy go lucky teenager when I was living there. He was expecting more from me, because I’m the youngest in the family. He wanted his children to obey all what he wanted which I completely disagree. If I still didn’t find a girl then I had no choice to study on that university after I graduate high school and leave my current group.

I thought ’Although I have tutoring classes or sometimes if I have time I would come to my school. I’m expecting I’m going to graduate when I reach 19.'

“Damn! I need to find one! I can’t ask anyone in my school. All of them would want me to be their boyfriend. Of course if I told one it would spread in the whole school. I need someone whom I am close and trust.” Suddenly an Idea came into my mind.

“Ren…” with smirked on my lips.