honeymoon [R]

FATE vs COINCIDENCE

hello peeps!!! finally back!!! BEWARE HERE IS THE RATED SCENES  u all can choose to skip this ^^ its okay~ hahaha wont dirty innocent minds >RATED SCENE BELOW BEWARE~~ (its onli for dis chappy) :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

--> SooYoung's POV <--

I was laughing with my husband, Choi MinHyun back to our hotel room.  Its still hard to think im actually married.. Jessica eonnie is now pouting away cauze im married earlier den her. Well she would since she is realli kind and pretty but sometimes annooying.. She's seriously not an item to be missed.. LOL sounds like im advertising an item XD..

"Honey watcha thinking about?" MinHyun said in fluent korean (he learnt korean language for de past 6 mths). i immediately snapped out of my thoughts and smiled sheepishly, "Nope nothing".

MinHyun oppa juz looked at mi and said nothing, continue-ing his way to the hotel room. I smiled. This is the personality i loved about him, he wont go asking every single thing and be a nosy busybody he give mi space, he give mi freedom to say what i wanna say. :) God. I love him.

I hugged him from behind, "saranghaeyo" i mumbled in his shirt.

------------

~~~~awkward silence~~~~

I coughed uneasily. I was sitting on the bed while oppa was sitting on the couch. I was wearing a SUPER exposing undergarments, Mind the word super hell i realli mean it =.= it shows basically all my skin except for my s.. jeesh its was my SNSD eonnies & dongsaeng who prepare this OMG clothings. And the little note wrote by our maknae, Seohyun:

Eonnie!!! enjoy ur nupital night with this!!! specially prepared for you.Use it wisely!! hahaha guess u're not a anymore when u come back! enjoy this night hehe ^^ FIGHTING!          -ur cute maknae, seohyun :PI siI sighed inyternallyi 

I sighed internally, since when our innocent maknae becomes so.. corrupted??!!. I looked up and saw oppa looking at mi. I blushed feeling self-conscious.

I stand up wanting to get some water to calm myself down. However, the strings were laying on the ground and i stepped on it =.= making the knot of my bathrobe undo.. and.. i was exposed revealing my almost body.

Oppa's eyes bulged and i swear i heard him grunt. I blushed furiously. "Dont cover it" he said huskily walking towards to mi, Before i knew it, we were on the bed, with his lips on mine, kissing passionately. I sighed in happiness pulling him closer to me. He nipped my lips wanting to gain entrance I parted my mouth feeling his hawt breath in my mouth.

His hands were everywhere, his hands were like fire on my body, i moaned and that noise officially turned him on. His hand went behind my back and unclipped my bra making it fall onto the floor. I blushed furiously, turning my head away.

"Dont look away from mi dear, look onli at me"  he said, tilting my head back to him. I nodded, signaling him to continue.

With a moan, he brought his lips to my left and began it while his other hand massaged the right. My immediately harden. I moaned, this time louder. "More.. Minhyun.." i breathed.

Grunting, he tore my and ped his pants and shirt. I gasped, taking in the huge member of him. I hesitantly it.

"Dont tease mi babe' I blinked. i was seriously not teasing.. i was onli. admiring. But oh well, i began on , pumping and poking my tongue into his hole. "Ahhhhh yesssss.. ummmm" Minhyun groaned in pleasure. I tasted his pre-, it was salty yet delicious. Eagerly, I swallowed it.

"Now's my turn love" and with that he turned, making mi under him. He rubbed just beside my womanhood. I shivered. "ready??" he whispered. I nodded.

He inserted his finger into mine. "OH!" i gasped at this unfamiliar touch. "relax love" i concentrated on my breathing, cluthcing the blanket. I nodded when i seemed okay, he added the second finger, dis time i was no longer in pain. I could onli feel pleasure.. "More.. oppaa..." i said. He grinned, and pumped it with his finger. I twitched my body. Finally, he took out my juice. I was kinda annoyed i don't like the emptiness in mi. I want more....

"Ready?" he smiled while positioning directly outside my womanhood. I nodded. And then i felt him enter mi. It was pain!! realli painful!!! the books lied! they say they feel pleasure but hell no!!! all i feel is pain!!!

"hushhh relax love" he said, i could feel tears st down my cheek. He stopped moving deeper, waiting for mi to be used to this. I closed my eyes, seconds passed and then a different feeling start to emerged. Unknowingly, i moaned. This pleasure.. its sooo much better than eating my favourite pizza!! 

"Mo..more oppa" i whimpered. He kissed my neck and slammed into mi. I screamed, yea i did screamed. I could feel his length in mi! XD i love this feeling!!!

"harder.. harder!!" i shouted, almost demanding. oppa chucked at my eagerness, and he started ing deeper and deeper, making my moans louder and louder.  My moans began matching in time with his as he continued to into mi. I groaned arching my back, trying to make him more deeper into mi, "mmmhh u feeel sooo tight"

The room was filled with hot air, sounds of moans and skin slapping one another could be heard...

Then, i feel my walls tighten around his length, I moaned, "oppa.. im.im about to come.."

He groaned too, "Mi too.." he was sweating from all this "exercise".

"Argh~!!!!" i whimpered as i let out my juices around him, making the blankets wet.. A few seconds later, he come too, shooting his seeds into mi. I sighed, loving the feeling that he was inside mi. He laid ontop of mi, taking his breath.

"Mmhh that was hot" i giggled. He smiled kissing on my lips, i eagerly respond. After a few minutes of round 2, we fell asleep with him still in mi.. The onli thought tat flickered acorss mine was " i love MinHyun oppa forever.. forever"

And the tiredness from the 'exercise' and from the earlier sight-seeing soon engulfed mi and i smiled blissfully in my dreams, thanking the god for making us meet.. kamsahamnida.. and also Minhyun oppa, saranghae..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

oh god.. it ends.. hahaha i dun realli like this rated scenes XD hahaha not nice.. but oh well, not like im realli writing it. I wrote this for fun lmfao!!! >greatly appreciated~ and once again to my subscribers out dere thank you!!!! love ya all man!!! hahaha next chappy would of course focos YOU and KEY again~ :P

20 June 2010 6.45pm

xFuntastic :3