Keep Applying!

Defeating Others

I so far have 3 responses ~ PLease apply!

Btw~ if u apply please have DETAILED descpition for the personality~

I'll show you my personality.

HyeJin is a intresting and well put together. She likes things no one would have intrest in or think they are gross, like Babies! She doesn't care if you whine because how you make it is gross. Dude its NATURAL. She is well put together with manners but she can be delicate like fine teacups. HyeJinis a always happy,random and smiling. She has a very nice heart, always helping out and volunteering showing great leadership. She is always the leaders in her group even though she is one of the youngest or is the youngest [Maknae Leader ^^].
Thoese are the good sides.
The bad sides are that she can hurt and will hurt you. She is a master in Taekwondo and is a blackbelt. She can beat you at anything as long as she has the time to train for it. She can bring you up and force you back down again.
She is very competitive and thoese who follow her is sure to win.
~~~~~
She likes breaking hearts and does it for fun. The words 'I'm Sorry its over' is like her most used word. She accpets all reletionships even if she doesn't like you and breaks up with you in a harsh way.

 

Yah~ XD

Anyways, Please consider applying~ Thanks

-HaiiS_tar