Fight?

One Dream

 

Seungri (Sengai) P.O.V:
 
After I finished the song, I took a long 10 second bow. Still silent. I stood up and had a disappointed look in my face. I was prepared to turn around and walk off stage until I heard claps, whistles, and cheers of the audience of over a thousand people. Even the judges were clapping and smiling. I started to smile again too. I can't believe I even doubted myself.
 
I went backstage and the workers gave me a big packet of paperwork to fill out, since from this point on, I was officially a trainee for the biggest entertainment company in South Korea! All I could do was laugh. It all felt like a big dream. I couldn't believe it. I was the only person they accepted from this audition. Me. Out of ten thousand others, they chose me.
 
My name is Li Sengai. I'm a 16 year old 10th grader at Gwangju High School. My family is pretty much middle class, and I'm an only child living with my mother and father. I love living in Gwangju, but since I won the audition, and the HQ of the company is in Seoul, I'll have to move there and transfer schools. I'm going to miss all of my friends, especially my bestest friend; Ahn Gomguk. We've been best friends for what seems like forever. Since 1st grade. I promised him that I'll visit regularly.
 
After I sung, and got accepted, and they gave me all the papers, they had me sit there and make sure every single packet is in the big thick yellow envelope. All 40 of them. 40 packets of 5 pages. It has to contain ALL confidential information, additional information (for the online profiles + official fanclub cafe info.), and like half of it is contracts. It also needs to know my allergies, if I have any diseases or sicknesses, etc.
 
My parents went to their car to pull it up to the building since they couldn't find a parking spot right up close to the arena, so they left while I was backstage looking through my stuff. I was waiting for my mom to call me, since she said she would when they pulled up to the building (they parked pretty far away) when I saw two dudes staring at me. They were on different sides of the room, and seemed to be the only ones with their attention focused directly on me.
 
I noticed that they were also people who auditioned. I smiled friendly and pretended to fidget with my phone as I waited for my mother to call. I saw the dudes exchange looks. The dude with black hair on the right side of the room walked towards the dude with the pink hair (ridiculous hair color, but it worked for him) on the left side of the room. I didn't hear much, but they were whispering really low, and glanced over at me every few seconds.
 
They then proceeded to walk out the back door, leading to the alleyway.
 
Weirdoes.
 
 
T.O.P (Hyung) P.O.V:
 
I auditioned.
They said I did amazing.
Why didn't I win?
 
I spent months writing that rap. I practiced day and night. I trained for this moment, and I don't win?
What the hell is this? 
That untalented kid who won is so going to pay. 
 
My trainer told me that even if I don't win, I don't need to take it out on the winner, no matter how mad I get. And I admit, I was pretty ing ticked off. But I didn't care. This kid was going to pay for taking away my spotlight. I deserve that contract.
 
I deserve to be the top idol rapper in Korea.
I deserve the fame.
Hell, I'm even way better looking than him!
People don't know real talent when they see it.
 
I was backstage with some weird looking dude with pink hair while this "Sengai" person performed. I didn't know the dude with pink hair, but he told me his name was Kwang Jingyo. Weird ing name for a dude like him, but he's alright since he had some mad talent. Although I would've got pissed off just as much if he won.
 
We talked and exchanged insults because we knew this kid was going to win.
There was something about him that seemed like a... "winner". Not in the good way, though.
 
He came back stage and a bunch of people were screaming and cheering him on.
Then a worker handed him a big thick yellow envelope and hugged him.
 
"." Me and Jingyo said in unison. 
 
"No ing way that kid won." I could see the anger in Jingyo's eyes, as anger rose up in my eyes as well. 
 
"What do you say we lure him to the alleyway, and beat his ?" I offered.
 
"Are you for real? What if we get caught?" the anger in Jingyo's eyes sunk and filled with thill and fear at the same time.
 
"At least we'll know we were doing it for a good cause. What do you say?"
 
"Hell yes."
 
We walked into the alleyway and waited for it.
 
 
G-Dragon (Jingyo) P.O.V:
 
It was so cold outside. I was so stupid for wearing a tank top in February.
I took out an afro pick and stuck it in my pink hair, which was flowing in the cold Winter air.
 
"Do you seriously need an afro pick?" The dude with black hair judged as he looked at me from head to toe.
I ignored his comment with a question. 
 
"I didn't catch your name? Your audition paper said Hyung but I'm guessing thats not your name.. I'm Kwang Jingyo, as you know. You?" I held out my left hand that was bedazzled with rings on every finger. 
 
"Well you guessed wrong. My name is Hyung." He said coldly, ignoring my offer for a handshake and walking past me to sit on a bench. 
 
"Um... Surname?"
 
He gave me a cheeky yet disturbed look. "What are you, the feds? I probably will never see you again after this night so whats it to you?" He had a point. I went to sit next to him. 
 
"So... Is Hyung your birth name?" he looked at me with disbelief and scooted to the end of the bench away from me. 
 
"What are you, stupid? My parents weren't idiots. Who names their child Hyung?"
 
True.
 
 "Uh.... So do girls call you oppa?" I asked, curious. 
 
"Girls?" he started laughing hysterically. "You must be joking. I've never spoken to a girl, and if I did I'd make sure she called me Hyung as well."
 
Um.... I've made it clear that this 'Hyung' dude is a complete nutjob, but I'll have to stick with him just for tonight if I want my revenge.
 
"Where is that stupid Sengai kid anyways?" I asked, stretching.
 
"I don't know, but he'll be here soon. Trust."
 
 
Seungri (Sengai) P.O.V:
 
This is taking so long. I got out my phone and called my mom. She told me that they got a flat tire and I can either wait for them to change it, or walk to the parking lot. I have no idea where they parked but I chose to go out.
 
I had to use the back door that those two creepy dudes used, since there were already a group of screaming fangirls of mine at the other exits, and this one was backstage, so it was off limits to them. I opened the door with quite the push, and all I saw was complete darkness. I could of sworn there was a streetlight back here when we drove past this. I took out my phone and used the flashlight app incase something tries to kill me. 
 
I heard whispers and I turned around, and someone pinned my arms to the back. Before I could scream for help, another person put tape over my mouth. I was sweating and terrified. I kept kicking and the one with black hair picked me up and set me on a bench. I had no idea what to do, so I started crying.
 
"Hyung! He's crying and we haven't even touched him yet! What do we do? I've never done this before I'm so scared" The dude with pink hair seemed more frightened than me, which calmed me down a bit.
 
"Ugh! Are you gonna let that stop you from beating the out of him?!" The dude with black hair said, furiously.
 
"Well what do you want me to do? Look! He's terrified. He looks like he's turning blue."
 
"Fine! Let me take the tape off of his mouth so I can hear his last words before I beat his ."
 
And so the dude with the black hair removed the tape. My mouth was burning and I could barely talk.
 
"Well?! Are you just gonna sit there and stare at us or are you gonna talk?!"
 
The black haired one was furious with me, for some reason.
 
"What is going on? I didn't even do anything." I mumbled.
 
"Speak up, bastard." he lifted his arm, and almost hit me. I jerked back when something blocked my view.
 
"I think you can stop." The dude with pink hair grabbed the black haired one's wrist in order to keep him from hitting me.
 
"What's your problem? About 10 minutes ago you were excited but now you think it's wrong?"
 
"Don't you see how scared the little kid is?" The pink haired one got really irritated, and sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder as if he was comforting me.
 
"I knew it. If I want something done right, I should just do it myself." He began to walk away.
 
I didn't know what to say.
 
"Excuse me?" I called out, hoping to reason with him.
 
"What do you want?" He asked, irritated, but still standing there waiting for me to speak.
 
"Why did you want to... beat me up? What did I do?"
 
"Nothing. Just forget it."
 
"Tell me. I'll give you anything. I'll be your friend!"
 
"Bye."
 
And that was it. He walked away and that was the end of it. 
 
I turned to the guy with pink hair, who seemed to be the closest thing to a friend I had at the moment.
 
"Do you know what I did wrong?" I asked, leaning all the way back on the bench and crossing my legs.
 
"He was jealous. You passed the audition, and he didn't."
 
"Wait, what's his name? There were two other people who passed and their names were going to be released online."
 
"Well first off, my name is Kwang Jingyo. He told me his name was Hyung, but it's not his birthname."
 
"Wait, so you don't know him...?" Ugh. This is all so confusing.
 
"Well, not exactly... Here, I'll tell you everything."
 
 
G-Dragon (Jingyo) P.O.V:
 
And so I did. I told him everything, from how we envied him for passing, and how we plotted to beat him up. I don't know what came over me, but when I saw his helpless face, his tears, and when he started shaking, I knew that beating him up wouldn't be the right thing. I begged for his forgiveness, and luckily for me, he was nice enough to accept it. We exchanged numbers and went our seperate ways for the night.