THE GOLDEN TICKET

BAP 호스트 클럽 : THE GOLDEN TICKET SEQUEL OF THE MISSING

A/N: Hello, guys.It’s been a while since I last posted...Sorry...right now I am attacked by series of tests. This is a sequel of BAP HOST CLUB: MISSING

 

 

BAP HOST CLUB: GOLDEN TICKET

 

 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" asked Yongguk as he read through the newspaper.

 

 

"You don't need to do it, Daehyun-ah", said Zelo as he sneezed. His nose was red due to cold he had. His body was trembling.

 

 

"Its okay, Zelo. It's my fault that you have this terrible cold", Daehyun said as he put his hands on his face.

 

 

"Well. It is your fault actually", said Zelo as he was reminiscing the event that made him fall sick. As cheerful as he was, he had no sense of humour.

 

 

=====

 

[Start of flashback]

 

 

"Finally we found you, Zelo," said Himchan as he stretched his arms to give Zelo who had been missing for days, a hug.

 

 

But before that, Daehyun pushed Himchan away and leaped onto a poor boy.

 

 

"Daehyun, it's nice to -"

 

 

Then both of the males fell into a sleeping pool. And that night, Zelo fell sick.

 

 

[End of flashback]

 

=====

 

Daehyun was sulking in the corner as he was being reminded about it.

 

 

"No need to sulk, Daehyun" Himchan said as his usual place to sulk was taken over by a new monster.

 

 

Daehyun gave him a cold glare. "And who do you think you are?"

 

 

Himchan was taken aback by Daehyun's sudden anger and sulked in the corner as he always did.

 

 

So there were two boys sulking in the corner adding a new number on the total population of idiots in the world.

 

 

Yongjae, being cool as he usually did, said "Then its set. Daehyun will be replacing Zelo in this game"

 

 

The game was 'The special lucky draw'. The person, who gets her or his number drawn, would spend a day with Daehyun. Surely who get that lucky draw, was clearly a lucky person. Daehyun rarely participated in any games that involve any female customer.

 

 

'I wonder who'll get the golden ticket' thought Daehyun as he was foreseeing his future. He didn't want to join any games that involves female because he had a bitter experience with a girl in his former school.

 

 

He was being bullied by a female senior back in his elementary school. But this one girl saved his life and he didn't get any chance to say thanks to her because she left to America. After she left, the cycle of abuse continued again til he transferred to this Ouran high school. No one knew the bitter past he had before.

 

 

Haara was different because he knew her first as a boy so he could get at least comfortable with her.

 

 

"Haara, tell your cousin that we'll start tomorrow" said Himchan before he left the music room.

 

 

=====

 

The next day

 

"Okay, everyone already has their numbers on their hands?" asked Himchan. Daehyun was sweating cold.

 

 

Everyone cheered happily. "Yes, we are"

 

 

Himchan gave him a box full with golden tickets. Daehyun needed to pick one of it. And he needed to pick the right one. Daehyun closed one of his eyes as he drew one ticket out of the box.

 

 

"115" said Daehyun as he could hear voices of disappointment that came from his fan club 'Daewon'.

 

 

"So who's the lucky person is?" asked Himchan. His loud voice was blaring through the microphone. Everyone was curious who the lucky person was.

 

 

Then a green lime haired girl came forward as she announced herself with a microphone she snatched from Himchan. She was the most rebellious girl that they had ever known. She was known as 'Z'.

 

 

"I'm the one" she said and continued "Call me Z". The girl chimed happily as Daehyun felt he shattering apart. He didn't want to spend a day with that girl. But he had to do it for the sake of his friend, Zelo who was done by severe cold. So exaggerating Daehyun was. (Wait, Zelo wasn't dead yet).

 

 

She stepped closer to Daehyun. Daehyun was sweating greatly. He was scared of her. "Nice to meet you, DaeDae" she said as she gave him a warm smile.

 

 

For an instant, Daehyun fell in love with her. But he shook off the thoughts when he saw her snickering at him. Was it just his imagination or that she was really snickering at him, thought Daehyun.

 

 

 

Sunday, 10 a.m. At shopping complex

 

Daehyun was waiting at the entrance of the mall. Many people were looking at him. Mainly the female. It was because of his handsome face, his tall feature and his well-built body. He wore a white shirt and blue tailored suit wearing a blue neck tie. He did his hair in a wavy-like style.

 

 

It was boiling hot today, he thought as he loosened his tie and ed his shirt. His cheeks were flushed red lie a tomato.

 

 

"Where the heck is she?"Said Daehyun as he looked at his watch. It was 10.20 a.m. already.

 

 

'She is supposed to be here one hour ago’, he thought. Daehyun was started to get pissed off and left before he was halted by a girl whom he thought would never come.

 

 

"Daedae, I thought you will never leave" she said. She wore a plain white T-shirt and a pair of jeans. She had no taste in fashion, he thought.

 

 

"I'm testing you just now whether you are the so-called gentleman or not" she put a finger on his forehead.

 

 

"And you are not. And I like it that way" Z smiled.

 

 

She was driving him crazy. How could anyone possibly like a jerk and not a gentleman? Daehyun sighed deeply.

 

 

So there was an awkward silence between them. Daehyun took her hand and dragged her to Madam's Clark boutique. She had no taste in fashion and anyone around her. He must change her style.

 

 

They were in a boutique. He was picking some clothes for her. None of them were good on her. He scanned through the dresses displayed and something popped into his eyes. A red knee-length dress that fit onto the body. He passed it onto her.

 

 

"Try this"

 

 

"Do I have to wear this?"She asked through the curtain embarrassed. Her head popped out from the curtain. "Daedae, please".She tried to persuade him but knowing his stubborn head, he wouldn't budge.

 

 

He almost fell for her cute face. There was a slight blush on his cheeks. He was not going to admit that she was cute because if she knew, she would brag about it. All day long.

 

 

'Why does it take her so long?’ thought Daehyun. He stood in front of the changing room.

 

 

He tried to sneak a peak into the room when there was someone tapping on his shoulder. 'Oi,what are you doing?' that person asked making Daehyun almost jump. His heart beat faster.

 

 

*dub dub*dub dub*

 

 

"Yo, hyung... Try to peek inside the changing room, ah?" said a person that Daehyun did not wished to meet. Himchan.

 

 

Daehyun felt his cheeks burning red as he was caught red handed by Himchan. "Uhh...nothing special" retorted Daehyun. Both male sat on the soft couch that was available there.

 

 

"What brings you here?" asked Daehyun as he was curious to see his friend in a boutique in daylight. Himchan stared at him nervously. "I'm supposed to have a lesson with Haara's cousin but she somehow is trying to run away from me" Himchan scratched his head.

 

 

"I guess every girl really is trying to get away from you once they knew who you really are”, laughed Daehyun.

 

 

Their conversation was stopped when they saw Z coming out from the changing room. She felt embarrassed. No one had ever forced her to wear a dress. Daehyun was the first person that had ever forced her into doing it. Himchan gave her a slow but loud whistle.

 

 

Daehyun blinked his eyes in disbelief. "I never know you are beautiful" he chuckled receiving a punch on his shoulder.

 

 

"I mean it" said Daehyun. Maybe he was a little too exaggerating about it. But no offense. She looked more beautiful that she was in her casual attire. She pinched him not aware that Himchan was there observing them.

 

 

“Yo, stop it, love birds. I’m here, duhh” Himchan abruptly interrupted the lovely interactions between Daehyun and Z.

 

 

Both of them stopped and stared at Himchan deadly. Himchan noticed this and put his hands up retreating from the boutique. “Peace, man. Alright, I’m going” said Himchan finally leaving both Daehyun and Z in an awkward silence.

 

 

“Then lets start going” said Z as she locked his arms with his. Daehyun managed a smile. It was the prettiest smile that you could ever see.

 

=====

 

“Do we have a challenger who wanted to win this fluffy bear?” asked an announcer. Her clear voice was blaring through the microphone. Z was looking at that fluffy bear expectedly.

 

 

“Awww…so cute”

 

 

Being a responsible to his date, he stepped forward and answered the challenge. “I’ll do it”. Z was shocked to see his sudden action. “Hey, Daehyun. You don’t need to do this” she told him.

 

 

“You’re my date. I must make you happy” everyone cheered him. The announcer looked at him with high expectation. “Give a round of applause to our young challenger who steps up to win his cute girlfriend a teddy bear”

 

 

Z’s cheeks were reddened with embarrassment.

 

 

Today’s challenge was to sing one song which you pick randomly. Daehyun had picked ‘Know your name’ by Jay park.

 

 

He seemed so nervous. Z tried to give him support. ‘I know you can do it’ she mouthed. Daehyun smiled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQpMLmBX8rM

Oooh... Hah.
Aom and illionaire
Oooh yeah... (yeah) Oh~... Aah
Y'all ready? Lets rock
IT'S DAEHYUN HERE. Dok 2.
Let go

 

Everyone cheered him crazily. Z was astonished by his angelic and yet so comforting voice. Daehyun looked at Z as he gave her his sweetest smile.

Ne ga du ro son sun gan
I go sen no wa na tak dul man
Bo il pun hwa ryo han jo myong
A ren a mu do an bo yo bu jong he gu nu ga?
Gu re nan da ga jo so no pe go
Ne de han gok jong un da dwet go
Pa li ne so nul ja ba let's go
Jo gum nu jot ji man
I go by the name of
Mr.gonzo

 

“May we have our beloved audience to sing with us” said Daehyun. Everyone looked at Z with high expectation. Z was blushing, embarrassed as she was forced to sing with Daehyun.

 

“Sing. Sing. Sing” the crowd cheered as they clapped their hands. Z was pulled to the stage by Daehyun. She was hesitated at first but she regained her confidence when Daehyun held her hands tight. “Don’t worry” he mouthed.

Du ro wa so nol tak
Bon sun gan bu to
No pe go I club
A nun bi o bo yo so no
Nan chu mul
Chu myo I bam
Jul gi ro on gon de
Shi so nung ye sok
No han te man
Ga nun gol


Girl let me get a little closer
Cuz I just want to get to know yah
De hwa rul
Na non na wa
Na wa ga chi chum
Cho bwa
Ne won han de ro da he
Gi we man da la go oh...


There aint no need to go
I wanna take it slow
I ba me ku chi wa do
U ri ni yo ga ja go
Just meet on the floor
I will give u a show
Il dan I rum bu to
Ma re jwo oh


Ooh girl
Ne ga won nun
Sok do ro
(gal ke)
Ne ga won nun
Go se so
(I so)
Gu re do
Ne mam so gu ro

(It's you)
Nol gat go shi po
So mi chi ge so

(Gu re do)
Il dan ji gum
Ne ga cha mul ke


There aint no need to go
I wanna take it slow
I ba me ku chi wa do
U ri ni yo ga ja go
Just meet on the floor
I will give u a show
Il dan I rum bu to
Ma re jwo ooh


Gok jong
Ha ji ma ra
Nan nol al go
Shi pun nam ja
I just wanna know your name
U rin
Cha gun cha gun ga ja
Nan nam
Dul gwa jom da la
I just wanna know your name
Nan ji gum
No ha na man
Bo go I so
You know what it is
Ne jin shi mul
Bo yo jul ke eh oh eh...




You are so beautiful
Gi hwe man jwo
Sa gi ja go hwa ji

A na so

I just wanna know your name

 

(* = daehyun sings, * = Z sings, * = both sing)

 

 

Sometime near midnight

 

“Sorry, we didn’t win that teddy bear?” said Daehyun.

 

“It’s okay. There are many people there participating”

 

“What’s your name?” asked Daehyun as he gave her ice popsicles. Her pupil enlarged at that question. “Huh?”

 

 

She looked so adorable with that kind of eyes. It made him want to hug her. She stared at him for a long time. Daehyun gulped in nervous. She leaned into his face. Their faces were only few inches away. They were so close.

 

 

Daehyun was never been this close to someone let alone a girl. He was blushing pretty hard. Everyone would notice the rosy pink cheeks he had.

 

 

He could feel her warm breathing on his nose. She was examining him. She closed her eyes as if she wanted to kiss him. His heart was beating faster and harder than before. He could feel himself suffocating. He closed his eyes waiting for her lips to land on his.

 

 

*dub dub*dub dub*dub dub*

 

 

‘What is she doing?’ thought Daehyun. All he could hear was a soft chuckle. It was clearly coming out from that girl. Daehyun opened his eyes to look at hers. The girl was smiling.

Such a teaser, thought Daehyun.

 

 

“I’m Vierra”, said that girl as she introduced herself properly. Daehyun always got a feeling that he knew this girl from somewhere but he couldn’t remember.

 

 

“I…I’m Da-” stammered Daehyun. He was so embarrassed that he actually thought the girl was trying to kiss him.

 

 

“I know” she answered then she gave him a radiant smile that he could not forget. He had seen that smile before.

 

 

“Tell me about you” the girl said as if she made a request to that question. No one had ever asked him about his past.

 

 

He sighed nervously. “Ummm…How should I say about that?” he asked to himself. The girl was staring at him with such kittenish eyes. He squirmed uncomfortably on his seat.

 

 

“Well, I actually don’t find my past was that interesting for people who want to know about it” he said. He looked into the sky. Daehyun turned to see her when she opened to talk about her past.

 

“Well,me too. Back when I was an in elementary school, I was not good at making friends. Whenever I want to get near them, they always found excuses to avoid me. It was because my parents were diplomats. At that time, everyone hated politics. So was I”

 

 

She paused. Daehyun looked at her. She was lonely. No friends. Being rejected by the community. He wanted to hug her at that instant.

 

 

“I wasn’t that sad before because I had found someone. This particular boy. Someone I can protect. someone who can accept me. And I wanted to thank that person for giving me a reason to live”

 

 

“Have you thanked that person?”

 

 

Vierra smiled and shook her head. “No, I hadn’t. I wasn’t able to”

 

 

Daehyun wanted to ask her what did she meant when she said she wasn’t able to.

 

 

“I left to America”. Daehyun’s eyes were enlarged. Could she be that girl? The girl that had saved him once. Daehyun wanted to cry at that moment. She was the one that he had been looking for.

 

 

She was his life.

 

 

“If I were given a chance to say at least ‘thank you’ to him, I would be happy”. He pressed his lips together. She looked at him and smiled.

 

 

“I will do it even though that person doesn’t remember me” she said. He could hear her croaked voice. She held back her tears, Daehyun thought.

 

 

‘She still remembered about me’ thought Daehyun.

 

 

Without thinking, Daehyun hugged her startling the poor girl. “Daedae, what are you doing?” asked Vierra, surprised. Daehyun put his finger on her soft lips. “shh”

 

 

“I still remember” said Daehyun as he looked into her large eyes. Vierra was tongue tied and couldn’t utter a single word. She just realized that the boy whom she saved once was in front of her all this time.

 

 

And he didn’t forget about her. Not even once. He had been waiting for her since that day.

 

 

“I miss yo-“she said before her lip was covered with Daehyun’s. It was a quick and passionate kiss. And there were some fireworks in the dark blue sky.

 

 

“I miss you too “Daehyun said as he gave her his only brightest smile.

 

 

Daehyun wanted to shout at Himchan for making him going out with a girl. But he was very thankful for making this day the happiest day in his life.

 

 

The end.

 

 

A/N: aww~~ isn’t he such a sweetie… sorry for vocabulary mistakes and grammar errors…

This story is dedicated to my beloved friend, EXOfiniteFae…a.k.a Fairy-san…Thank you for reading my story…please leave a comment ^_^

 

Next sequel will be ‘BAP HOST CLUB:LONG LIFE RIVAL’