Day 1

One Week To Know You, One Week To Love You

 

Day 1

 
" Jun Hae!" your friend called out as you were in the mids of squeezing all my books in the tiny locker you had. Perhaps it wasn't that tiny but since it was completely filled up, it seem extremely small.
 
" Yeah?" you asked as you closed your locker with all the strength you had.
 
This time, more people were starting to come out of their classrooms with tired looks. It was the last exam of the week! FINALS WERE FINALLY OVER!!
 
" Ack." you yelped in pain when someone stepped on your leg. You looked for the person but it was extremely crowded for you to spot that person who stepped on your leg. But you could roughly see the shoe that person was wearing. It had some words labelled on it. 'LMH' you remembered. * You are so gonna apologize when I find you.*
 
" Jun Hae! You okay? " your friend, Han Mi asked.
 
" Yeah, just some idiot stepped on my leg." you said as you squeezed out of the crowd with Han Mi following close behind.
 
" Wanna get a coffee or something? It is after the exams!!" Han Mi asked as she started thinking of her beloved coffee. Han Mi loved coffee and she totally could not live without drinking at least one cup of coffee everyday.
 
" Mianhee. I need to meet the teacher about a new project work. How about tomorrow?" you offered, hoping Han Mi would feel much happier.
 
" Again? Why do you have to be so smart! Even the professors look for you to ask you to help them at projects sometimes!!" Han Mi pouted.
 
" Mianhee! How about this? I'll treat you the next time we go out?" you said. Immediately, Han Mi's eyes brightened up.
 
" YOU SAID IT! DON'T EVER FORGET!!" Han Mi exclaimed as she skipped out of school.
 
* Time for meeting.* You sighed as you made your way to the staff room. Be it professors or teachers, they can get hopeless sometimes, now that you are in college, it just makes them seem much more useless. Let's put it this way, you were born smart. Not only that, you work extremely hard to get your standard today. Obviously, you had always been given the nickname, " Nerd." At least these people do not treat you as an outcast as most people do that in high school. Perhaps people in college are much more mature than when they were in high school.
" Neh, gomawo Jun Hae." Mr Choi thanked you again as he offered to send you home since it was 9pm already but you gladly rejected the offer.
 
" Jinjja? You sure you don't need a ride?" Mr Choi asked again. You shook your head violently. Mr Choi was trying to be nice but to you, he just looked like a pedo. ( To people who don't know what's a pedo that is overused nowadays, it means an old man who likes to stare at young kids.)
 
" Araso, be safe." Mr Choi said once more as he left the staff room. You sighed as you picked up your bag and walked out of the staff room. The school was rather dark, close to being pitch black. Annoyed of trying to see where you were, you used your phone's light to help brighten up your path. As you walked, you noticed a shadow casted at a distance away. You stopped walking as you stared at the shadow. At one glance, you could tell it was a guy's shadow. Slowly, the guy walked closer and closer. His shadow got smaller and darker.
 
" WHO'S THAT?!" you yelled as you turned to face this person but only found yourself burried in his chest. His shirt had a nice lavender smell that you would never forget. In the mids of this, you felt this person patting your head. Forgetting that he was a person you had never met of, you smiled at the contact. It was such a nice feeling, to be in someone's arms and enjoy the smell of the shirt. And that is all you could remember from that day.
 
 
* I'm certain that I wasn't dreaming then. I'm absolutely sure.* You starred at your room, you were on your bed alright. But how did you end up here? Continuous questions were thought. Sighing loudly, you climbed out of your bed and you were still in your clothes you wore yesterday. * So I wasn't dreaming about yesterday!! Who's that guy? And how did I end up coming home?*
 
Then, a post-it was stuck on your mirror. 
' To my girl...
You are probably confused. You weren't dreaming last night. You did meet me. My apologies for ending our first meeting like that. But we'll meet again. I helped you put some toothpaste on your toothbrush already. I'll wait for you in school at the rooftop.
Love,
LMH'
 
You smiled at this letter. You should be feeling paranoid of this person. You should be scared of this person. But you weren't. You were happy instead. You were happy that he entered your life. But why did it sound so familiar?
 
[ A/N First chapter and I hoped you all enjoyed this. Because many people requested a sequel for my previous BToB story and that I can't seem to continue it so this would be a short story for you all!! Hope you enjoyed it:)]