When the Members Join In

Who Wears the Pants In This Relationship? [HIATUS]

(A/N: When you finish reading the chapter, please read my author's note on the bottom. It has something to do with the story!)

                “Hey hyung~! Wookie hyung~! Hyuuuung~!” Henry called out as he sat on the breakfast island in the kitchen. Ryeowook sighed and put the knife down on the cutting board and turned to Henry with a hand on his hip.

                “Yes Henry?”

                “Hurry up with the food~! I’m hungry~!” Henry complained. Ryeowook sighed and went back to the cutting board.

                “What do you think I was doing a moment ago? Just go to the living room, it’ll be done in twenty minutes.”

                “I can’t wait that long!”

                “Henry . . .” warned Ryeowook. As much as he loved and cared for the little maknae, sometimes, his tactics were a little annoying. Henry backed off and sighed, walking to the living room in defeat with the rest of the members who have tried to get Ryeowook to hurry up with the food moments ago.

                “So he didn’t hurry up with you asking?” asked Kangin. Henry only shook his head. “Don’t worry, it’s probably that time of month today,” Yesung said, paying attention to Ddangkoma. Everyone stared at him and he sighed. “I’m kidding you guys.”

                “How come I have feeling you weren’t . . .?” They all chimed. Yesung shrugged and looked at them. “Not my fault I’m persuasive.”

                Or just damn weird, the others thought. Henry looked around and did a head count. The members were all supposed to be in the living room, but he had a feeling a few were missing. Eleven and twelve. Ryeowook is in the kitchen . . . but where’s . . .? He didn’t have to wait long before Eunhyuk and Donghae came into the scene.

                “Hey guys, is Ryeowook done cooking?” Donghae asked.

                “No, he’s in the process though. Don’t bother him, he’ll at you,” Kyuhyun said. The two nodded and turned around to go back to their room before Leeteuk stopped them.

                “Nope, you two stay. You guys already had enough today,” Leeteuk scolded. The couple sighed and walked back into the living room and everyone started to doing their own thing. Hangeng had gotten up to help Ryeowook since it’d be faster, and Heechul had went to follow Hangeng.

                Kyuhyun was on his laptop as usual and Sungmin, Siwon, Kibum, Shindong and Kangin were playing Kkae bi Kkae bi. Leeteuk was watching television and Zhou Mi was sitting next to Henry who happened to be looking at the EunHae couple again.

                Zhou Mi nudged the Canadian. “Spying on them again?”

                Henry nodded. Zhou Mi sighed. “I’m really starting to think this is not a healthy thing for you to do.”

                Kyuhyun, who happened to have overheard agreed with Zhou Mi. “Seriously Henry, nowadays you barely go out because of them. Really, why are you so intent on watching them like a creep?” He didn’t even look at Henry as he continued to play Starcraft on his laptop. Now everyone was looking at the maknae with curiosity.

                Henry just shrugged in response. “Well for one, have you guys ever . . .” He mumbled the last sentence quietly.

                “Have we ever what?” edged Kangin. Henry mumbled again and Kyuhyun, being the evil maknae, kicked him.

                “Yah, just say it already!”

                “Ouch! Alright, have you guys ever wondered who the dominant partner in their relationship was? I mean, it’s not really noticeable or obvious. Like one day it’s Eunhyuk who looks like the boyfriend in the bond and then the next day it’s Donghae.”

                The members took in what the maknae said and they slowly turned to the said couple in the corner. They were unaware of the conversation going on, happily living in their own world right now.

                “Hyungs! The food’s ready!” Henry and Eunhyuk and Donghae got up to go to the kitchen.

                But no one else budged. They really were taking Henry’s words seriously and now they were certainly curious to whom it was. Ryeowook came into the scene with Hangeng and Heechul.

                “Uh hyungs? The food’s ready. Hyungs, hyungs?” Ryeowook waved a hand in front of their faces.

                Nothing. The members were officially determined to know the answer.

                                                                                                                                                                                                               

                It was dark and stormy later that night. Everyone just wanted to go to sleep . . . when Kyuhyun decided he REALLY wanted to watch a horror movie.

                “Hyuuuuuungs!” He called out with a grin. “Hey hyuuuuuuuuungs!”

                “What?” Leeteuk asked, looking over at him.

                “I have something for us to do!”

                Kangin this time, answered. “Which is?”

                “Let’s watch scary movies! It’s the perfect night to watch them!” He announced, holding out a good-sized pile of horror films.

                “Scary movies?” Heechul asked. “Which ones?”

“The Grudge, The Grudge 2, Dark Water, One Missed Call, The Ring, The Great Yokai War, Kill Devil, Masters of Horror: Imprint, Zombieland . . .” he started listing, without looking at any of the movies. The evil maknae obviously knew his horror films well . . .

                “I’m game.”

                “I suppose I can take the time to watch some horror films.”

                “Great! What do you say Teukie hyung?” Kyuhyun turned his brown eyes to the leader. He sighed and just nodded.

                “Arasso, put it in. call the others in case they want to watch.”

                “De~!” Soon, Kyuhyun got everyone to watch the horror films, and even got Henry in there. “Let’s watch Zombieland first!”

                The members were all cuddled on the couches. But instead of the movie, they were paying attention to the couple in front of them. Sungmin and Shindong who happened to be sitting next to Eunhyuk and Donghae just turned their head ninety degrees to look at them.

                The sounds of guns shooting and shrill screams of the characters in the movie being chased down by zombies, didn’t really match well with the said couple face. Really, it looked as if the two are going to devour each other anytime soon.

                “How long are they going to keep kissing?” whispered Kibum. Siwon shrugged. “How should I know?”

                “Really, I don’t get how they can do this during a zombie movie . . .” said Kyuhyun.

                Heechul suddenly punched Hangeng on the arm and crossed his arms. “How come we don’t have a relationship like theirs?” Hangeng rubbed the area where he punched. “Yah! We do this in our own room anyway! And we can't do it during a horror movie!”

                Everyone looked at them dumbly and Hangeng just waved it off. “Don’t you guys have something else to look at?”

                “Yeah, but they’re making out and the movie is starting to get boring.”

                Hangeng rolled his eyes. “Then put in another one!”

                Kyuhyun got up, carefully walking past EunHae and put in “Dark Water”; Leeteuk nudged the two with his foot and they immediately stopped kissing. “The movie’s over?”

                “No it just started. Now at least pay attention to the movie.” Leeteuk said sternly.

                Two hours later and the group found themselves looking at the credits. The black screen with white words came as a relief to some.

                Donghae gently nudged at the curled up anchovy in his lap. “I think it’s over Hyukkie.” Slowly, Eunhyuk looked up. “Oh.”

                “Was it too scary for him?” Kyuhyun asked, noticing his hyung curling up into the fish early on.

                “Yeah, I think so.”

                “Pft! We've only just begun! This can't be that scary! All the others are even scarier!”

                “Yah, hyung, it was scary for me too!” Henry pouted, he was hiding his face into Zhou Mi’s shoulder. Donghae smirked at Eunhyuk.

                “You were scared,” he said, poking Eunhyuk's side.

                “Was not!”

                “Yeah, tell that to my lap. Your heart was beating fast.”

                “I don't get scared at horror movies! They're fake,” Eunhyuk replied. Donghae rolled his eyes playfully. “Sure, you don't get scared . . . whatever helps you sleep at night.”

                “I DON’T! Anyway, we end up sleeping together on the bed. Let's get the next one started!” Eunhyuk excitedly cheered.

                “You’ll just get scared again Hyukkie!” Donghae mused.

                “Will not!”

                The others watched as the scene played out. It was the perfect time to find out the answer. “All right!” Kyuhyun shouted. “Let's get on with this! Next we'll watch The Ring . . . full volume . . . in the dark!”

                Ryeowook and Henry did not like the idea, but since everyone wanted it, they had no choice but to do so. Another two hours had passed, this time, louder, and scarier than the second movie. The screaming coming from the movie (and possibly a certain Canadian and anchovy) was so loud, it echoed throughout the room and into the halls, seeping into other various rooms.

                “That was great!” Donghae exclaimed. “That girl climbing up that well like some deformed spider . . . That was just creepy!”

                “Y-Yeah, it was,” Eunhyuk stumbled on his words. Donghae stuck his tongue out at him. “You were scared!”

                “Was not!”

                “You stuttered just a minute ago!”

                “Did not!” The members watched the bickering couple as Donghae continued to tease Eunhyuk. At this point, everyone is thinking that Donghae was the seme. Only Kyuhyun grinned in anticipation for the next movies. “Alright, enough bickering! Time for The Great Yokai War, followed by The Grudge 1 and 2! And then One Missed Call, and . . .”

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

                It was now reaching five in the morning. The members of Super Junior were all piled up on one of the couches, watching the credits of the final movie scroll across the screen. Ryeowook and Eunhyuk had somehow managed themselves in their boyfriends’ lap, while the others sat fairly close together. All had looks of horror on their faces.

                “That,” Kyuhyun started, “was AWESOME!” He quickly jumped off the couch, arms raised in the air. Sungmin jumped back, startled by the sudden movement.

                “Well that was surprisingly fun,” said Kibum. “Been a while since I stayed up so long.”

                “Yeah, no kidding,” Eunhyuk mumbled. “I think I'm gonna head to bed now.” As Eunhyuk and Donghae got up, so did the rest.

                “Goodnight, everyone.” Donghae plopped down on his bed, sinking into the sheets. He always enjoyed a good horror movie, but now, he was beat tired. As he was about to drift to sleep, the sound of sheets rustling made him look up.

                “Eunhyuk? What are you doing up?”

                “I can't sleep,” he mumbled. Donghae sat up and looked at him.

                “You okay? The horror movies didn’t scare you that bad did it?” Eunhyuk just nodded. Donghae pulled him into a hug and patted his back soothingly. “It’s okay, I’m here right?” Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around him, his face nuzzled into Donghae’s chest. He was shivering.

                Donghae could only hold him closer. “Hyukkie, it’s ok. Remember, the movies are fake.” He started to rock him a bit in his arms. It calmed him a bit, but not fully. Donghae kissed Eunhyuk’s forehead, then his cheek. His lips then traced down to Eunhyuk’s lips, hoping it’d calm the hyung. It did.

                He could only smile as he could feel Eunhyuk’s breathing slow down, and he looked to see Donghae fast asleep. Kissing his forehead once again, he carefully laid him down next to him, holding him close the whole night as he slept.

 

                “Yah, move your big out the way Henry!”

                “My is not big!”

                “Yeah, it’s his cheeks that are big!”

                “Thanks for the support Zhou Mi hyung . . .”

                “Aish, I can't see anything, what’s happening?”

                “Oh, Donghae comforted Eunhyuk to sleep.”

                “Chinja? Move so I can see!”

                “Yah, no pushing!”

                “Keep your voice down, they’re asleep!”

                “So does that make Donghae hyung the seme?”

                “Not sure, too early to tell.”

                “Aish, seriously, let’s just go to sleep, I’m getting tired!”

                “Looks like old age is coming for you Teukie~!”

                “Shut up!”

                                                                                                                                                                                                               

ish chapter but it's up :P Okay the thing I wanted to say is that the story is close to an end after maybe a few more chapters >.< well I did say it was going to be a short drabble story in the beginning. The problem is also that the story pretty much has no plot so it's kind of hard to think of chapters :| BUT there will be a story once this fanfic is done that's like a continuation of "Who Wears the Pants in This Relationship?" The story will still include OTP moments but it's not just going to center around just one OTP like this one. Also, you will also be included in it too and actually has a plot. I'll tell you more in the next chapter, but right now, I'm getting sleepy XD Good night, and thanks for reading the chapter and my author's note ^^