Part 2... well sorta :)

DARAGON CASE

I came across this about GD's MV for That XX... IT MAKES LOTSA SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMIGOSH!!! I AM SO TOTALLY SPAZZING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/DARAGON.LOVE/posts/10151035327971914

Am I the only one who sees/noticed the connection between g dragon’s new single tittle “that xx” and that incident on twitter/insta “xx” that happened a few months ago? Remember daragon fans were so mad at Gd because they think he’s just using Dara to cover up his relationship with Kiko. But now I’m more convince that he’s dating Dara not Kiko, we all know that “xx” means bastard. But i think the whole song is about him (Gdragon), hurting his Girlfriend. He prolly hurt his Girlfriend when he followed Kiko on Twitter and Instagram and copied her username. I might sound very delusional right now (Lol) but just read the eng lyrics. All the lyrics is prolly for his Girlfriend. Like “He’s not wearing the ring you gave him.” I don’t need to explain that one every daragon fan knows about their ring and the cartier. “I don’t wanna hurt you”, “They say love is blind oh baby you’re so blind”. We all know about g dragon’s scandals last year about the . Basically, the whole song is about him being a bad boyfriend and his girlfriend doesn’t care and she still loves him even though he’s only hurting her. G dragon prolly wrote that song to let his Girlfriend know or to show her that He loves her and “that xx” on Twitter and Instagram didn’t mean anything. And He’s sorry for being a Bastard.

 

This one is my point:

WHY CAN'T DARA STAR IN GD'S VID?  SHE STARRED IN GUMMY'S WITH TOP AND TAEYANG... WHY NOT GD??? UNLESS IT'S TRUE?!  <--- juz simple words, but impactful right?

 

WHACHA THINK?!

 

:)