Part 1

DARAGON CASE

 

Daragon Case: ^U^

- Dami is often seen wearing the same shirt as Dara!

 

- Thunder once mentioned in an interview about how he wanted to know G-Dragon MORE.  It's no secret that Thunder idolises GD

- In the end, of the Lollipop music video "BTS Making Lollipop", GD held Dara's Hand!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRJtgHr0-Tg&feature=related

- In every 21Bang advertisements, GD and Dara are always being paired together.  Also in the websites of Nikon and CJCF, they were paired without the other 21Bang members.

imageimage

- They are both known for their crazy hairstyles, fashion style and wardrobes.  In fact, they are always spotted wearing each others’ clothes and having similar styles.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6hn62wjfU1qdm6n3o1_500.jpg

 

- During the premiere of Daesung's animation movie, both GD and Dara came separately, but according to fan accounts and videos on the internet, they left together.  In fact, GD gave way to others while he waited for Dara.

- Park Taewan: one of Dara's BIGGEST fanboys.  On WinWin, when he was a guest, he mentioned how GD deliberately showed off to him about how they went to a Ski Resort together just to make him jealous... what did GD have that Park Taewan would be jealous about??? *wiggle eyebrows*

- She has never mentioned her ideal type...not anyone’s name at least, except Hyun Bin and GD. 

- Dara's ideal type is someone younger than her...according to CL, Bom and Minzy.

- Look at the picture below, isn’t the "pillowcase" the same as GD's shirt?  And she is HUGGING it?

 image (plus, on 2NE1 TV, she said my love would be the fans, then she hugged it… suspicious!!! :D)

- Whenever there were rumours about GD being in a relationship with some female celebrity, he would always openly deny it.  We all know how famous Daragon is... and he had never denied it...