Chapter 1 : YoonA , is she my old innocent and cute best friend ? or did she changed to an ugly ?

They`re in love .

Taeyoung's POV

It's the first day of school. I heard that SHINee will be transferring to our school. Well, I'm happy that we have 5 hotter guys in our school, but please don't make them in my class. I will be so distracted by Minho. He is my biased from SHINee . So, if I see him, I probably will never be able to study. Not only I will be distracted , Suzy and YoonA will be too . Hmmm , maybe YoonA will not be as bad since she has a boyfriend already . Oh , sorry , I forget to introduce us ! I'm Taeyoung , currently studying in Anyang School of Arts . With three of my best friends , Suzy , YoonA and Taecyeon . YoonA's boyfriend is Taecyeon and Taecyeon's girlfriend is of course YoonA !

"Taeyoung ah ! Stop your music and take down your earpiece ! You are in your own world and you can't hear us talking !" YoonA spoked suddenly after she took down my earpiece . Well , she is quite bossy at times , but that's her , right ?

"Okay , I'm sorry ." I apologised while keeping my ipod into my bag . We walked towards the board and checked for our classrooms .

"Taeyoung ! We are in the same class !!" A voice behind me screeched . It is none other than Tiffany . Well , she is my friend , but her voice really is .. speechless ? Everyone's eyes were on us and I was as red as a tomato . NOT BECAUSE I LIKE TIFFANY WRONGLY , IM JUST EMBARASSED . I nodded as my reponse to her . She took my hand and dragged me to our classroom . As YoonA , Taecyeon and Suzy followed behind . I looked back , Suzy was actually in between me and Taecyeon , while YoonA beside Taecyeon , hugging to his hands . Somehow I think Taecyeon wasn't really comfortable about it . But I could care less , because I'm in deep myself too .

"Please settle down . I'm your home class teacher for this year . Please call me Mr. Yang ." The teacher tried to settled us down . We each grabbed a seat , I was sitting beside Suzy while Taecyeon and YoonA was in front of us . For some reasons , Suzy looked extra moody . She used to be crazy and bubbly everyday . I guess she isn't really happy about Mr Yang ? Suddenly , YoonA turned back and looked at us with a cheeky look .

"Mr Yang Yoseob is hot , isn't he ?" YoonA asked as she raised her eyebrow . I nodded while Suzy just ignore her . YoonA turned in front and continued listening to the teacher .

"Suzy , what is wrong with you ? You looks .. moody ?" I asked Suzy as I could see she wasn't very happy about something . She looked at me but she did not reply .

"Is it .. YoonA ?" I asked . I've known Suzy for sixteen years , so I can read her mind more or less I guess . She nodded a bit and finally spoked ,

"Do you think that YoonA really likes Taecyeon ? I think she is just treating him as a subsitute to her ex .."

"What ?! YoonA wouldn't do that , right ? And since when did she have a boyfriend ?! I thought Taecyeon was her first ?" I whispered . She shook her head .

"Well , she was keeping her secrets from us lately . I spotted her with SHINee member , Minho , your biased . I asked why are they together , she told me that he was her boyfriend . I wasn't believing but she turned and kissed Minho . Surprisingly , Minho kissed back ." Suzy said .

"Oh , if she likes Minho , she wouldn't be with Taecyeon now right ? She will be holding onto Minho , right ?" I gave excuses so that I do not have to believe in Suzy .

"Look , SHINee will be stopping their busy schedules for awhile , although they may still attend variety shows . They won't be promoting for albums and filming drama for a period of time . That also means that Choi Minho is more like taking Minho from SHINee as a part-time job only ." Suzy explained .

"Let's just see what will YoonA do . We can't infer anything yet , right ? And we shouldn't tell Taecyeon about this . It will hurt their feeling . Although I know when them two are attached , you are the most hurt one . I hope you forget about him ." I comforted Suzy . She nodded and our home class was dismissed .

"Hey people , I have to leave for my gym now . I'm gonna be late , see you guys during lunch ." Taecyeon spoke and ran off before we bid goodbye . As Suzy and I was packing our things , we overheard Mr Yang and YoonA's conversation .

"Mr Yang ~ What subject are you teaching ?" YoonA asked . Both Suzy and I looked over . It's the first time we have seen these side of YoonA .

"I'm teaching vocal classes ." Mr Yang replied politely as he was also packing for his next class .

"Great ! I took up vocal class too ! But my vocals are not good , can you give me tuition , please ?" YoonA poutted as she hold her own hands together and showed her perfect eyes to Mr Yang .

"I'm sorry YoonA . We are not allowed to give extra classes to students personally ." Mr Yang took up his book as he was about to leave .

"But .. what if I give you special fees ?" YoonA said as she use her hot pink coloured finger nails and scratched Mr Yang's back and lifted his shirt slightly .

"I'm sorry , I have to leave ." He ran off . I guess he was afraid of YoonA already . YoonA's angelic face changed into an angry one but once she saw us standing there and waiting for her , she presented her innocent face again . She packed her things and off we went to our Body Conditioning class .

"Good morning class , I'm Ms Choi Sooyoung , you may call me Ms Sooyoung or Ms Choi . Today we are doing some stretchings for the lesson . Please follow what I'm doing ." Our body conditioning teacher , Ms Choi asked us to settle down quickly as we were late . We put down our stuffs and joined the class immediately . We have to do some minor stretching before we start stretching like a rubber band . Well , Suzy loves stretching , she's more flexible than my rubber band !

"Okay , now we will go into the main dish ." Ms Choi announced .

"Sooyoung-ah , do you have to make it to DISH ? Do you love to eat that much ?" YoonA spoke suddenly . We were shocked as we have never seen her talking to a teacher like this , not in her , not in everyone else . Our jaws dropped and our eyes widened . Well , precisely , it's me only . As Suzy wasn't giving a damn to her , she was still in her moody self .

"Hey miss , please have some manners . Just because I'm a female body conditioning teacher and I can't stretch as well , it doesn't give you the permission to talk back to my words . I'm trying to be friendly and you are there trying to make a fool of yourself . Please do a round of circuit training around the whole school . I'll be following up later on . Start now please ." Ms Choi walked towards YoonA and said . YoonA relunctant walked out of the body conditioning room and wore her shoes . After she left , we started stretching . I can say YoonA can run pretty fast . She took only 20 minutes to run a set of circuit training . She apologised and she was being forgive . Then , she came to our direction as we were stretching . As YoonA was starting to catch up with our class . I think she got jealous ? Suzy was stretching well and Ms Choi was praising her like nobody's business !! YoonA did the same position as Suzy .

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!" YoonA fell and screamed . Ms Choi asked of she is alright .

"I think I just tore my tissue !!!" She exclaimed as she moaned . Suzy was looking at her leg and examining while Ms Choi and I was carrying her , ready to send her to the school clinic .

"Hey wait , I think you just overstretched your muscle abit . I don't think you really tore your tissue . If you did , you would have cried out . I tore it before and it was awfully painful ." Suzy stopped us and explained . After she did , we put her down and Ms Choi asked her to sit aside and rest . Then , the lesson was very tight as for the rest of it , YoonA was giving death glares to Suzy . After lessons , we were going to have our break . We went to the toilet but YoonA say she wants to meet Taecyeon first so she will see us later in the cafe . After we attended to the toilets , we heard screamings outside . Well , I guess SHINee arrived . We walked to the cafe as I don't want to face any of them , we will be so distracted if we do . But I got a glimpse at the maknae and he was smiling brightly . SHINee then went to the office and got their information .

Third person POV

After SHINee got their classes , they went to the guest room and took a seat . But Taemin was exploring the school by himself . All this while , YoonA was preparing a letter for Taemin . She stalked him around and finally when he reach a quiet place , she tapped his shoulders .

"This is for you ." She handled it over to Taemin . Taemin took it over and opened it . He smiled and said ,

''We are still too young , aren't we ?'' Taemin brushed her hair gently and passed it back to her . Then , he turned and walked off . Before he was turned into the room , he turned back and said ,

''I'm sorry .'' Off he went , he was nowhere to be seen .

''You bastard , just admit it . You are not single . Just because you are a star , you can't have your relationship opened . You will lose your fans , isn't it ? I hate you , I hate your girlfriend .'' She mumbled out to herself .

"Yeobu ! You hate who !? Taemin has a girlfriend ?!? YOU.KIDDING.ME ?!" Someone called from behind suddenly . YoonA turned around and saw her boyfriend's face . She changed into her innocent side immediately .

"Yeobu ! I miss you . I hate other people ? No way ! Taemin's girlfriend is Tiffany , remember ? Those times when she keep claiming that Taemin is her boyfriend . I think she is nuts ." YoonA clarrified with Taecyeon and Taecyeon nodded .

"I'm hungry , let's join Suzy and Taeyoung in the cafe , shall we ?" Taecyeon asked .

"Yeobu , can we have some personal times without them ? Ever since today , we hadn't be alone together ." YoonA pouted to Taecyeon .

"Ah .. Sure , what shall we do ?" Taecyeon smiled and brushed through YoonA long and wavy hair .

"Hmm .. Shall we ..?" YoonA asked . She was trying to turn Taecyeon on as she heard from one of Taecyeon's ex , Jia , said that he is ually inclined and he is very abusive and when he do it . She was wanting and craving for it for very long ..