Guidelines!

♔ CARAMEL MACCHIATO ♔ A Twitter Roleplay Based On WGM & HELLO BABY [Check last chapter]

So you've decided to read the rules? ;D

 

HOW TO JOIN :

1. Make sure you subscribe before reserving a character.

2. Look through the masterlists then choose your character. If you're having a trouble on choosing who do you want to be, check out our wishlist! c:

3. You are allowed to change your character but only ONCE, so please choose wisely. Kindly the the admins first if you want to change your character, to avoid confusion. ^^

4. Comment on the comment box, "Can I be (idol's name) of (idol's group)?". Don't forget the password is: "Ulalala lalalala"

5. After your application has been accepted, you may create your roleplay account. Do NOT create your roleplay account before we've accepted your application.

6. You have 3 days to create your account. If your reservation has been expired, your desired character will be available for another roleplayer.

7. We will not remind you if your reservation for a character has been expired.

8. Your username name should be started with 'Caramel' example; CaramelHweji or Caramel_Luhan. Both are accepted.

9. Put ♔ Verified Roleplayer of Caramel Macchiato RP ♔ at the beginning of your bio. You can put anything you want after that. ^^

10. Once you've made your account, comment on the comment box. For example:

Character's name : Do Hwe Ji

Twitter link : https://www.twitter.com/caramelhweji

11. Follow the admins & the main account firstMention the main account to get verified! 

Tweet to the main account : "(character's name) has arrived." 

12. After that you can start to follow and talk to the other members. Do NOT follow and talk to the other members before we've verified you.

13. Make friends or even family? Enjoy your time in Caramel Macchiato world! ^^

14. The Admins have the right to declines your application.

 

BASIC RULES :

1. Caramel Macchiato is a dynamic roleplay world. Every rule can be changed anytime. Like it or not you have to deal with it.

 

2. Only 1 account per person. Do not talk to yourself.

If you have multiple accounts you're going to get trolled and kicked out sooner or later.

 

3. This is a closed roleplay. Do NOT follow and get in a relationship with people outside this roleplay. We're sick and tired with every member who doesn't obey this rule.

However, you are allowed to follow any real idols' Twitter accounts and k-pop related Twitter accounts.

 

4. Transgender or whatever it's called is allowed. People can lie about their genders. Besides, this is not an online dating service okay lol a girl roleplayer can roleplay as a guy character and vice versa.

 

5. IC (In Character) Drama is allowed to make the day more fun, but don't overdo it. OOC (Out Of Character) Drama is NOT allowedBackstabber, drama queen, cheater, copycat, liar, traitor are unwanted here.

 

6. If you have an IC problem with the other members, tell the admins. As cheesy as it sounds, we're here to solve the problems together.

 

7. If you have an OOC problem with the other members, man up and solve it by yourself. Do NOT bring your OOC problems into Caramel Macchiato roleplay world. It's annoying.

 

8. Do NOT ruin your character's image. No bashing and backstabbing. Be friendly and respectful.

 

9. Follow and be friends with ALL of the Caramel Macchiato members. Don't be childish and be friends only with a particular person just because he or she is your bias.

 

10. Speak in English, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese only. Do NOT use your mother language here, OOC or IC.

 

11. Use brackets for OOC talk. {} [] () <> Make it less! This is not a social networking service. We're here to do roleplay.

 

12. Do NOT reveal your real identity on the timeline. We're not interested in you. Besides, you don't want the pedo bears to stalk you in real life right? 

 

13. Use // ** -- for actions. Do we need to explain more? ^^

 

14. Cursing is allowed BUT make it less, or you're so gonna ruin your character's image.

 

15. Be active! Since you've decided to join us, you're responsible to be active. You'll be kicked out if you are inactive unless you are on hiatus. Nobody wants a dead roleplay.

Our definiton of an active roleplayer :

- Go online and interact with the other members at least three times in a week. If you go online and tweet "Hello everyone!" then gone like the wind after that, we'll consider you as an inactive roleplayer.

- A lot of tweet counts

- Participate in our WE GOT MARRIED and HELLO BABY programs.

- ALWAYS check the main acount tweets, so you won't miss anything and feel left out or whatsoever.

 

16. If you've been inactive for a week, we'll kick you out of this roleplay. Unless you are on hiatus.

 

17. Inform the admins first if you are going on a hiatus. It's important just in case we accidentally kick you out.

For Semi Hiatus : Put [SH] on your display name. You have to go online at least twice a week.

For Hiatus : Put [H] on your display name. Maximum hiatus period is 1 month only.

 

18. Inform the admins first if you are going to leave this roleplay. Do not hit and run just like that. BUT we hope you'll stay with us. ^^

 

19. If you are going to leave this roleplay, you HAVE to change your username into random names and deactivate your account.

 

20. If you've decided to leave this roleplay, we won't beg you to stay with us. Why? To reduce the drama.

 

21. Be random and have FUNヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

 

22. Respect the admins. You've decided to be a part of our world so please respect us. We're all nice and friendly. Just obey the rules and we're cool. ^^

 

23. If you didn't obey one of the rules we'll warn you. You've got 3 warns and still don't obey the rules? You're out of this roleplay. The admins can kick any member out of this roleplay anytime. So obey all of the rules for your own goods. ^^ Your argument is invalid here.

 

WE GOT MARRIED, HELLO BABY, AND RELATIONSHIP RULES :

1. This is NOT a roleplay. All TY STUFF goes to DM. and posts are NOT allowed duh. 

 

2. and yuri are NOT allowed. Deal with it.

 

3. Marriage is allowed. You and your partner are allowed to get married at least 3 months after you guys joined Caramel Macchiato Roleplay. Problem?

 

4. Pregnancy is NOT allowed. That would be weird. @_@

 

5. You are NOT allowed to adopt the ulzzang babies.

 

6. We will pick 2 members every week for our WE GOT MARRIED and HELLO BABY programs. To make this fair for everyone, we will open a poll for it. They have to live together in the same house with the baby. We'll give them the missions for 5 days. After that it's up to them, if they wants to be an official couple or not.

 

7. After 5 days the ulzzang baby is a free baby again.

 

8. The chosen WIFE has to change her bio to "The wife of @character's username"

 

9. The chosen HUSBAND has to change his bio to "The husband of @character's username"

 

10. The chosen ULZZANG BABY has to change her/his bio to "The daughter or son of @character's username and @character's username"

 

11. Every members have to accept the poll results. Deal with it. Do NOT make up any drama from this poll thingy. 

 

12. Every single members who has not been chosen for our WE GOT MARRIED and HELLO BABY programs are allowed to get in a relationship, 5 days after they joined Caramel Macchiato Roleplay.

 

13. Did we says the password is "Ulalala lalalala" ? lol we've changed it to "Shoot anonymous". Just to make sure you've read all of the rules.

 

14. After you guys got in an official relationship, you have to tell the admins. So the other members will know it.

 

15. Do NOT interrupt someone else's relationship. There are plenty fishes in the sea. Do not be a third wheel in someone else's relationship. Respect the others' relationships.

 

 
 

MAIN ACCOUNT

C a r a m e l   M a c c h i a t o  R P

 

 

ADMINS :

 

 

Founder

 

 

 

Main Admin

 

Xi Luhan

 

 

Co-Admin

 

Kang Jiyoung

 

 

Graphic Designer

 

Park Chanyeol

 

 

Paparazzi

 

Choi Seohee

 

 

 

Choi Sooyoung