Chapter 1 – Day Off

Somebody to Love

Henry P.O.V.

 

DUGH!!!

I felt someone kick me and I fell from my bed. “Aish! What was that for?” I stand up and rub my eyes and sore because of that kick.

“Yah! Wake up you lazy !” Kyuhyun hyung kick me once more.

“Oh my God Hyung! It even hasn’t 8 o’clock yet. And not to mention that today is our day off we barely have these past months. You better give me a good reason for waking me up this early or I’ll tell zhoumi-ge your dirty little secret!” I said grumpily while glaring at him.

I see Kyuhyun hyung just roll his eyes at my comment, “You better wake up because I and mimi want to go shoping.”

“So? What does it do to me? You want me to tag along? Hell no! I don’t want to be a third wheel and beingabandoned all day!” I cross my arm and sit in my bed.

“Of course not!” Kyuhyun hyung smack my head, “because that’s mean, you’ll be all alone in the dorm. I don’t want when you’re wake up later you’ll get panicked find no one here. See? What a good hyung I am!”

“Geez,” I roll my eyes at his last comment. But when I realized the situation once again, I start whining, “What? Alone? It’s boring! But, where are the others? Hangeng-ge, Siwon hyung, Donghae hyung and Ryeowook hyung.”

“Well, they’re all have a date of course. What are you expect they do on their very rarely day off, except catch up with their partner,” Kyu hyung stated with tired expression.

“All of them?”

Kyu hyung roll his eyes, “OMG Henry! Yes! All of them! Hankyung hyung just go with Heechul. Siwon hyung go to Kibum filming set. Donghae just rushedout because he said he’s late for a date with Jessica. And just a moment ago Yesung hyung come and pick Ryeowook hyung up. And now, thanks to you I’m wasting my precious time explaining all of this rather goes spent my time with Mimi. Well, I don’t want to waste more, so I’m leaving. Take care of the house ‘kay. Don’t burn the house while you’re alone! Bye!”

Before I can answer him, he already walks out of dorm.

“Hhhhhhhhh...I guess I’m all alone again.”

Why am I the only one without any partner? Hangeng-ge has Heechul hyung, even though I always hear him whining about heechul hyung who can be really annoying from time to time. But I’m sure they’re both happy together. 

Siwon hyung,even though he never admits it,I know that he has special feeling towards kibum hyung. And I’m pretty sure that if siwon hyung brave enough to confess, kibum hyung would be gladly accept him.

Donghae is another case. I personally don’t agree with his relationship with Jessica. I don’t think she’s good enough. I often caught her flirt with another man. But that stupid hyung is just stupid. He never wants to hear my advice. But then again, who am I to give him any advice, I even never have a decent relationship before. I’m still young after all! And hey that’s true! Don’t forget that actually I’m the real maknae here! Never mind!

Well, Ryeowook hyung has Yesung hyung. Even though until now I still don’t get it how our innocent eternal maknae can be with that hyperactive hyung. It’s the biggest mystery of all I guess.

And no! I don’t want to think about that ‘evil Kyu’ relationship. I sometimes felt pity towards ZhouMi-ge when Kyuhyun hyung turn into evil mode.

“hhhhh..” I sigh once again.

“Well, I’m all alone now. Okay Henry Lau, what can us doing right now? This is your precious day off after all.”

 -Silence-

Tick..Tock..Tick..Tock..

This silence is nearly killing me.

Sigh, “Why am I the only one without partner?” I said that out loud.

“If this continues,” I shiver,”Arghhh! I don’t want to imagine being alone here without anybody but my white hair!”

ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

“I need somebody to love!”

 

 

A.N. :

Hhehehehe.. Sorry for a lame chapter and my grammar.

To be honest I don’t really like Donghae be with Jessica. But I have to find a pair for him, since in this story, Henry must be the only one who single. And I don’t like make an OC. So, with heavy heart I put Jessica with him. Mianhe. Sorry. If only I can keep Donghae as mine. Hhhahahahaha. *getting killed by ELFish all around the world*

and please do comment..I accept criticism..but please don't be too harsh..thank you.. *90 degrees bow*