Dizzy

Dizzy with Disorientation

The Hispanic girl raised her dark eyes, avoiding the blinding lights of the club. They flashed along with the pounding music. At first, it was a jam but after a while, the heavy beat was deafening, causing an ache to anyone’s ears.

She pushed her curly hair behind her ears and in a heavy sigh, unable to hear her breathing, let alone her own thoughts.

The eighteen year old trainee was already tired from hardcore dancing all night. She had even been the center of the dance floor for a while, captivating everyone with her swag and sharp movements, but now it was almost like a faded memory that became more jaded the more she got tired.

“Ayo, Gigi!” TOP greeted her, his figure barely visible in the flashing lights.

The moment he saw her training at YG he’d instantly become interested. Something about Gigi had caught his attention. It wasn’t creepy. It was more like a desire to become friends.

And now they were tight and she was only on the verge of debuting.

“Hey,” Gigi answered back, hardly even hearing him. She’d actually read his lips for the most part.

She was wearing a cut T-shirt that was a mix of neon colors and splattered painted. Under it she had black shorts that were also splatter painted. The majority of her curly, chocolate brown hair was pulled into a bun.

“Listen, I have a favor to ask of you,” TOP informed her.

She was already so tired but TOP was older than her and was highly respected. Going against him was like sinning in the world of KPOP. So she tossed away her normal, cold attitude briefly.

“Okay, what?” She questioned.

From behind him, TOP pulled out a stumbling, thin girl, with wet lips, beautiful eyes and a gorgeous face. There was a smile plastered into her expression as she giggled uncontrollably.

Gigi watched in shock as he tried to still Yoona.

“Take her home,” TOP begged, apologetically.

The Hispanic girl finally lost it.

“Yah!” She screamed above the music, shocking TOP with her already scratched up voice from previous yelling. “I already got yelled at for driving here! You go take her home! Or go find someone else from SNSD!”

TOP stared at Gigi and then back at Yoona as she clutched onto his suit. Gigi didn’t know why he wore a suit anyway.

All she could do was stare at the two people in front of her in disgust. Take Yoona home? Her relationship with Yoona wasn’t exactly the greatest. They’d had some interesting encounters before and they either ended up fighting or laughing hysterically.

G Dragon had once tried to refer to it as . And then Gigi found out that he said that and it was never mentioned again.

The song Oppa, Oppa started to play in the background. TOP smirked.

“Listen to your oppa,” He advised, pushing the drunken Yoona into Gigi.

Gigi had the sudden urge to push her back but figured that might just result in her puking everywhere. So she caught her, holding onto her skinny arms, keeping her body balanced.

Yoona was wearing a hot pink, sequence, mini dress that hugged her body way too tightly.

“Gigi-yah!” She giggled, wrapping her arms around Gigi’s neck.

Gigi stood frozen for second, eyes widened, looking at Yoona in shock. No one touched Gigi. She had a strict policy when it came to skinship.

“Wanna play?” Yoona’s voice was in Gigi’s ear, hissing against her skin.

Shivers went up Gigi’s spine, smelling the alcohol on the idol’s breath. She wondered what had caused Yoona to drink so much. She normally wasn’t like this.

Sighing, Gigi turned back to talk to TOP again but he was gone.

“YAH!” She cried in annoyance, not giving a damn anymore.

“Don’t leave me ever!” Yoona cried, slapping Gigi’s shoulder, receiving another look from the tanned skin girl, whose eyes were larger than D.O’s at the moment.

Gigi looked around in frustration, finally pulling Yoona out the club with a lot of effort. The girl looked skinny but if she was drunk and clingy, carrying her out of a sweaty and crowded club required effort in which Gigi wasn’t really willing to give.

Gigi was convinced that she couldn’t have been any more frustrated than she was at the moment. She however proved herself wrong when she got to her car and reached in her pocket, searching for her keys and remembered Jessica took them and disappeared.

The Ice Queen spotted her driving underage and immediately snatched them up.

“What the hell am I supposed to do…” Gigi muttered with an icy tone.

“Marry me!” Yoona slurred, followed by a high pitched laugh.

Gigi glanced over with a sigh, spotting a bus. She wanted to use it but with Yoona’s state, it was definitely out of the question. They couldn’t have people spotting Yoona everywhere drunk. That could be a major problem.

That’s when the stressed girl finally felt the weight TOP had bestowed upon her. She really had to keep Yoona out of trouble otherwise it was going to be all over the media and Netizens would go crazy.

“Alright, I don’t want to walk you home but-“ Gigi was cut short when she realized Yoona was gone.

She snapped her head around in frustration, panicking. One does not simply let Yoona walk around the city drunk.

“Yah!” She cried, spotting the drunken girl walking towards the subway. “Where do you think you’re going?!”

Yoona placed her hands on the doors and strutted in.

Gigi, reacting quickly, sprinted across the street, dashing down the steps and into the subway just as the doors closed, immediately hugging Yoona to hide her face.

“Younger sister,” She tried to explain.

And then the girl remembered that she was Venezuelan and Yoona was Korean.

“Adopted,” She whispered.

Gigi suddenly felt the proximity, pressed tightly against the famous idol. Yoona’s face was buried deep into her shoulder making her uncomfortable yet happy at the same time. And she normally hated when people touched her.

“Don’t say a word,” Gigi breathed, trying to hide her annoyance.

“Hehehe…” Yoona whispered too close to Gigi’s ear for her liking.

Gigi then remembered that they were on a subway heading to God knows where. Shoot. This was a situation that wasn’t intended.

The doors opened after ten more minutes and Gigi planned on waiting to see of the subway would make a round trip or something. She wasn’t sure because she wasn’t an expert.

But Yoona ran out. Because she saw ice cream.

“Really?” Gigi groaned, walking on and smiling at people casually, still trying to look cool. “You can’t just do that.” She hissed at Yoona when she caught up to the idol.

Surprisingly, Yoona fell into step with her, laughing with every breath she took.

“But I want ice cream,” She cutely argued.

Gigi bit her lip to prevent herself from swearing in three different languages, something she didn’t normally do but Yoona was pushing her to her limits.

“Hi! What can I get you?” The bright and cheerful Korean girl barked loudly at me.

Gigi looked behind her, trying to decipher Yoona’s drunk signals from outside the window. It was a good thing no one was around or this was going to be a problem.

Eventually Gigi realized she was making the shape of a strawberry with her arms.

“Strawberry please,” She answered, pulling out her wallet, not believing that she was paying for the Yoona’s ice cream, in wherever they were, Seoul.

Gigi walked out the door, shoving Yoona’s ice cream in her face.

“Eat it,” She coldly said.

Yoona started it happily, skipping as she walked.

Gigi still couldn’t believe what had happened. It was almost midnight too.

“You take some!” Yoona suggested.

The Hispanic girl immediately declined, afraid of every possibly germ she could get from other people, which of course included touching itself.

Yoona didn’t take no for an answer.

She pushed it into Gigi’s face and Gigi’s mouth opened in surprise, capturing Yoona’s ice cream.

An.

Indirect.

Kiss.

She was about to cry, her stomach going crazy with fear. Fear because she was with this very drunk, very unstable girl. Fear because she might’ve been falling for this very drunk, very unstable girl.

“I can’t believe you just did that,” Gigi muttered, wiping , thanking god for her cool attitude that rejected any form of blushing.

They continued walking around aimlessly, looking for a way home while Yoona started to sing (not badly actually) and hugging Gigi as they walked.

Suddenly, the thing girl tripped and her cone flew into a man’s shirt. Gigi tried to apologize for her but the man pulled Yoona up, glaring at her.

“How dare you little-“ He stopped short. “Yoona…” His eyes widened as he pulled out his phone. “Drunk Yoona…netizens will love this…”

Flash!

Even though Yoona was drunk, her eyes widened, frightened as did Gigi’s.

Gigi shoved him off of her, feeling over protective and angry. But with that, he pushed Yoona to the ground and started to run.

She helped the fallen girl up and whispered in her ear, “I’ll come back for you, just stay!”

The trainee darted after the man, her speed impressive. He was fast too but she wasn’t ranked the most athletic in their class for no reason.

Catching up, she yanked on his arm, halting his momentum and he nearly tripped over his own feet.

Gigi ripped the phone from his filthy paws and held it up in the air, though he was taller than her, she had the power in the situation.

“I’m either destroying the phone if you get closer, or if you stay back I’ll just delete the pic,” Gigi reasoned as he got dangerously close.

When he finally slunk back, the photo was deleted and the phone returned.

Gigi was immediately by Yoona’s side again, wiping her scraped knee with her bare hands and helping her walk, despite the obvious skinship.

By the time they found another bus, Gigi found herself slightly attached to the girl. Something about her made her want more…

They sat on the bus quietly and Yoona’s head was rested on Gigi’s shoulder, while the Hispanic contemplated about this not being so bad.

And then Yoona leaned over to whisper in Gigi’s ear.

Her voice was starting to make me dizzy.

“I’m not actually drunk,” She said.

.

.

.

A/N: Oh god lol. That was for my friend (Foreverisalways) she wanted me to write something like this for her so I did. Sorry…it’s so random and weird and pointless but…IT’S FOR YOU G!!! Haha so …don’t take this seriously!!