Final!

Scrapbook (ONE-SHOT)

 

Naeun's POV

Valentines is approaching but I haven't decided if i will confess to him or not. He might not accept my confession. This guy is Kim Myungsoo, the kingka of our school. He is the most handsome among those students and he is my friend too. We've been friend since childhood but he decided to not to talk to me because I'm not popular and one more thing is he thinks that I’m a nerd because I am always in the top on my class. I know I'm not pretty as the other girls here in our school.

"Myungsoo is coming!" someone shouted.

I just sighed and sit back on my place.

I don't really know what his problem.

"Just give him chocolates, he'll love it." Hayoung said out of nowhere.

I jumped a little on my seat. "Yah~" I said with my wide eyes.

"Since you are good on those, why don't you make on for him?" she said and sit beside me.

A smile slowly appeared on my face.

 
---

"what are you doing, hun?" Mom asked.

"A gift for Myungsoo." i said.

"I see." Mom said "good luck, Naeun." Mom patted my head and leave. 

I just sighed and continue what I am doing. I hope he will like this.

I put the chocolates in the freezer and go to sleep.

---

Myungsoo's POV


Aigoo! I know that many girls will give a tons of chocolates but I only want one. And it is chocolate made from Na-eun. Will she give me one?
 
I smack my head. Why am I thinking on those? I know she won’t give me because I’m not talking to her anymore. What am I going to do know?

---

When I got in school a lot of girl run towards to me and give me a lot of gifts. I just smiled ad accept their gifts. I call my bodyguard so he can put these on the van.

I sighed and look around. She didn't give me any chocolates or something. Also, she is not here to give me chocolates. I shrug my shoulder and go in my class.

---

Na-eun's POV


I sighed and put my head down. Aigoo, what if he didn't like this? What if he will just throw this? What if- 

"Myungsoo, accept my date on Sunday!" one of my classmate squealed. 

Myungsoo accept her. So, there's a possibility that he will accept my gift!

I stood up and grab my gift for him and go to his room. 

I saw him sitting on his place boringly. I bowed on his classmates and asked them if I can enter their room and they said yes, so i enter their room and put the gift in his table. He looks up to me and stared at gift.

"what's this?" he said.

"its a gift for you." i said.

"it look like a trash." his words made me really shocked.

"Wh-what?" i stuttered.

"go away and bring this trash out." he said and push away a bit the chocolate i made.

I gulp and run away. I hate him! He's so mean! I can't believe it!

Myungsoo's POV

 
"What’s this?" I asked.

"It’s a gift for you." She said.
 
Aigoo! She look really cute! Aigoo! Snap it out! I should act cool.

"It look like a trash." What did I just said?

"Wh-what?" She stuttered. Uh-Oh... This is not good.

"Go away and bring this trash out." What’s happening to my mouth?!

She runs away, leaving her chocolates on my table.

I didn't mean that! I just want to play around and I didn't know that she'll get hurt. I gulp and put the chocolate on my bag. What did Ii just do?

"Why did you do that to her? Don't you like her?" woohyun hyung asked.

"No, it's not like that. I just don’t know what to say and those words came out." I said and scratch the back of my head.

"Mwoya?! You are such a pabo!" Sunggyu Hyung said.

"Hyung, you should apologize to her." Sungjong said.

Aigoo, what should I do? I'm scared to follow her.

Naeun's POV

I sighed and as I reach the rooftop. Gahh! I hate him! He's so... Argh! I can’t think if a word! I just hate him! 

I stayed there a long time. I already miss 5 subjects and i didn't eat any lunch. I was thinking why he hates me? Am i that annoying? Aish! Hate this day!

2 hours passed and I'm still here at the rooftop. Before I go get my bag I shouted.

"Kim Myungsoo! You are such a bastard! I really ing hate you!” I said and my tears slid down.

I look back and I saw him. 

"What?" I mumbled.

"Hey! I'm sorry. I didn’t mean it. I just-" I cut his word.

"Save it! I don't want to hear your voice, see your face and most of all your appearance!" I said and walk away.

Day passed and I'm still acting cold towards him. He is still following me around and saying sorry.

Again here he is. "Naeunnie~ can you forgive me? Please." he said and started to follow me again.

Aish! When this guy will stop following me around?

"Shut up! Go away!" i said and glared at him.

I reached my classroom and went inside. Myungsoo was outside of the room, peeking inside.

"Hey! White day is approaching!" hayoung said.

"yeah~ i wish someone will give me a gift. The unique one." i said and smile sadly.

"Yeah, right!" she chuckled. She sounds different. 

"What happened between you two?" I asked.

"Let's not talk about Hoya." She said and I nodded as she stared at her phone. She still likes Hoya.

---

Myungsoo's POV


"Myungsoo-ah! What will you give to Naeun?" Woohyun hyung asked.

"It's my secret. I'm afraid you'll say it to her." I said and chuckled.

Dismissal just began a while ago and I get ready on my gift that I will give to Naeun.

---

I woke up early and get ready for school. I'm going to give this to her. I went to school when I got there I search on her locker. I tried a lot of numbers but nothing is correct. I already tried her birthday, their phone number, her number. 

"Aish! What's the pass code?!" I said irritatingly. I tried my birthday because of annoyance.

*click*

my eyes widen and I slowly open the door of the locker. 

"It opened." I said to myself and smiled.

I put my present on her locker. I looked at the pictures and there she is and Hayoung in the picture. I smiled of her cuteness. My eyes suddenly widen when I saw a letter below.

It says: 'My Best Friend and I, this was taken when i was 8 and he was 9. It is the day before his birthday.' and I saw a picture of us beside the letter.


I sighed and feel the guilt is building up. I was the reason why we are not close to each other anymore. I just left her because my feeling for her is building up. I don't want our friendship will be ruined. 

"Hey! How did you opened it?!?" I look back and I saw Naeun.

"Uhh..." I get the present and give it to her.

"Please accept this." I said.

"Is it a present? It looks like a-" 

"a trash?" I asked.

She blinked few times and looked at me.

"Gosh! Shut up!" she said and gets the gift. "Wow! This is different from the other gifts. What's this?" she asked.

I smiled. "Look by yourself." i said and kissed her forehead.

"Y-yah!" she stuttered.

"See you around!" i said and leave her dumbfounded. I smiled on myself.

---

Naeun's POV

"What was that?" I asked myself and look at him walking away.

"What’s this weird thing?" I said and opened the gift he gave to me. It was a scrapbook.

'Naeunnie and I' it says on the first page.

His writing skills are really good. I smiled and flip it to another page. There was a picture of him and me.

It says: 'Naeunnie when she was 4 and I was 5, cute right?' I chuckled and flip it to another page.

'Naeun's 7th birthday.' there was a stolen picture of mine. 

 
'This is my gift that day.' there was a picture of an infinite necklace. I smiled. 'I told her to wear this everyday as a sign of our endless friendship.' my smiled fade away. 

"But he was the one who broke it." I mumbled and hold the necklace he gave when I was seven. I'm still wearing it because I know our friendship won't last.

I flip it again on another page. There's a selca of him and i am at the back, eating ramyun.

I chuckled. 'This is the amazing Kim.Myung.Soo!' i laughed at the letter he wrote. 'As you can see, Naeunnie was eating ramyun alone at the back. Cute right?'

I smiled widely at flip to next page.

'Naeunnie's 13th birthday! Happy birthday my little princess Naeun!' it says and there a picture that i am blowing the cake

I chuckled. "Naeun-ah! Why are you smiling like- Woah~ a gift?" Hayoung run towards to me. I nodded.

"Yeah. But this gift is so unique unlike the other gifts." I said.

"Really? Lemme see~" she said and trying to get the scrapbook.

"I wonder which girl did Myungsoo oppa give too." a freshmen girl said to her friend.

Hayoung and I looked each other and then chuckles. She put her arms around my shoulder and we went to our homeroom.

---

Myungsoo's POV

"Hey! Myungsoo-ah! What is your gift to Naeun?" Hoya hyung said and sit beside me.

"Gift? Why are you interested on my gift to Naeun?." I look at him and he chuckled.

"Whatever, I'm just asking..." he said and walk away.

I just chuckled and look at my phone. There a message.

From: Princess Naeun

'Meet you where?'

---

Naeun's POV

as I flip the scrapbook at the last page, there's a letter.

'Dear Naeun,

Sorry about last month. I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I was just so not in a good mood because i thought you're not going to give me something that day. But, i was wrong you gave me a chocolate. Did you know that my little brother wants that? And I said that he can have the other chocolates. Your chocolates are different from the other because it is really daebak! By the way, there's something I wanted you to know. After the classes.

I love you, Naeunnie! Happy White Day.

Love,
Kim MyungSoo'


below the letter there's a lot of photos of mine. It is when I go to the kindergarten school.

"Waah! I saw it! Where are you two going to meet?" Hayoung popped-up out of nowhere.

I squealed. "Mwoya?!?" i said.

She laughed and seat beside me. "Wae? I'm just asking." she said and grab the scrapbook.

"Yah!" I said and get my scrapbook back.

I smiled and she chuckled.

'Meet you where?'

He replied. 'Oh! I forgot to write. Kekeke! I'll just go in to your homeroom.'

I smiled and the bell rang. I put the scrapbook on my bag and the teacher came in.

---

Myungsoo's POV

Classes ended quickly because we bully our teacher, is that even possible? Yes, it is. Just a word from Sungjong and Sungyeol the teacher will get annoyed.

I quickly go on Naeun's homeroom and wait at the door. The bell rang and her classmates go outside of their classroom. I peek inside and i saw her she is still packing her things.

"Pst!" I said and she looked up.

She smiled and grabbed her bag. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"You'll see." I said and kiss the tip of her nose.

"Yah~" she playfully hit me.

"Hey! That hurts!" I acted that I was really hurt.

"Whatever!" she stick her tongue and walk away. 

"Hey! Wait for me!" I followed her and put my arms around her shoulder.

We walked until we reached the coffee shop beside our school. It was our place when we are kids because my parents and she love to drink coffee in that restaurant.

"Hey, isn't this..."

"Yes it is. Come on let's go inside." I said and hold her hand tight.

"Good afternoon sir." the worker there said.

"I have a reservation here." I said and put my arms around Naeun's waist. I can feel that she glaring at me but I didn't mind at all.

"Name?" she asked and winked seductively at me. Psh? You think I’ll fall for you?

---

 
Na-eun’s POV

"Name?" the worker asked and winked seductively to Myungsoo. I rolled my eyes.

"Myungsoo." he said. His grip on my waist tightens.

The girl nodded disappointedly and fetches us on a room.

"Yah! Your hands, I can walk properly." I shrug but he didn't mind me.

"Yah!!!" I hit his shoulder.

"What!? Let's act couple today." He said.

"Yeah right!" I said and we go in a private room. It was really beautiful. Red and white rose petals everywhere and there's a table that has our favorite cheese cake and a caramel coffee.

"Woah! This is amazing." I said.

"I know right. I know you'll love It." he said proudly.

"I don't love it, I just like It." I started a joke.

"What?!" he looked at me.

"Well, that's the truth!" 

"No way!" he said to himself.

"Kidding! I love it! I really love it!" I said and hug him. "Thank you Myungsoo! You such a good friend."

"Today, we will be no longer friends." he smiled awkwardly at me.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him.

"Aish! How am I going to start this?" he scratch his head.

I laughed. "You look like a fool! Come on let's eat!"

"Wait! Naeun-ah, when I asked something just say ‘yes’ okay?"

I nodded.

"I told you to say yes." he playfully smacked my head.

"Yes." I said.

"We're friends since childhood, right?"

"Obviously. Yes." 

"You like me right, because I like you too." he hold my hands.

"What? Who-" he cut me.

"I told you to say yes."

"YES!" I shouted.

"Naeun-ah. Will you be my girlfriend?" he pulled out a ring and put it in my finger.

"Seriously, Myungsoo? When did you learn to confess? It sounds really funny!" I laughed.

"What did I say a while ago?" he looked at my eyes.

"You told me to answer you 'Yes'" I looked away.

"So?" he leaned closer on my face and I back away.

"Yes." I whispered.

"What? I can't hear you." he said and lean more close on my face. My face started to heat up.

"I said yes." I mumbled the last word.

"Yah! Stop whispering and mumbling there!"

"AISH! I said yes!!!" I shouted.

A smiled slowly form on his face. "Really?" 

"No! I was just kidding!" I said sarcastically.

He pulled me for a tight hug.

"I hate you!" I said.

"I love you too!" he chuckled and kissed my lips.

---

3rd Person's POV

The next day the couple walk happily to school. They are laughing and teasing each other.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!" a voice shouted. 

The two looked back and they saw Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Hayoung.

"Hey! You two are dating?" Myungsoo looked at Hayoung and Hoya who are holding hands.

"A-ani-" Hoya cut Hayoung on her words.

"Yes, we are! Don't you know?" he looked at him.

Myungsoo shook his head. 

"Hayoung-ah! Seriously?" Naeun asked and walk towards to her, leaving Myungsoo behind.

"Yeah~." Hayoung said awkwardly.

"Yah! Don't ever hurt Hayoung again! Got it?" Naeun said to Hoya and Infinite and Hayoung chuckled.

Hoya nodded and looked away.

"Hayoung-ah. What's you cousin's name? Can I get her number? Where is she working? How old is she now?" Sungyeol suddenly asked Hayoung.

They all crack up and Hayoung gave him a paper. 

"Here is all the information about her. Her name is Suzy. You can look her number there. She's working at the café; it is near in our house. And she is only..."

"Araseo, araseo! I get it!" Sungyeol said happily.

"If you are going to ask her out. You should get our permission first. We don't let Suzy unnie just answer some choding guy." Naeun said.

"YAAAHH!!" Sungyeol shouted and they all laughed.

"Well, we’re going!" Hayoung said.

"Wait!" Myungsoo said and rum towards to Naeun.

"What?" Naeun asked.

Myungsoo didn't say anything and just kiss her deeply in three seconds.

"Bye!" He said and walked out.

"Oohhh~" the boys behind said and they are sharing a high-five together.

Hayoung nudge her elbow to Naeun. "You're so lucky." she said.

"You are lucky too." Naeun said and go to their rooms.
 
 
Na-eun’s POV
 
Everything’s back to normal when I read the scrapbook that he gave. =)) Myungsoo and I are friends again. Well, not friend but more than friends.
 

This is it! I hope you guys like it.. I'm planning to make a Prequel; Hayoung and Hoya. Whachha think? Or Sungyeol and Suzy? =)) Comment below~ Comments are loved!

 

-DaHyeon