What Really Happened...

Secretly Loving You ♥

Again The Story is FICTIONAL ALTHOUGH SOME SCENES maybe taken based on real life situation :P and I just twist it up a bit.

This is my version on What's REALLY going on between our JamLi Couple

 

Enjoy and Happy Valentines's Day <3

o~o~o~o~o~o

 

 

James Reid and Ann Li are secretly dating almost for more than month now everything started on New Year’s Eve where they welcomed the New Year together of course with some of their family and friends.

Ann was really surprise, since she didn’t expect that James will ask her to be his girlfriend as soon as the clock strives 12 indicating that a new year has just begun. She said “yes” along with the fireworks and cheers that surround them, James just pulled his ”New Girlfriend” into his embrace while she gladly hug him back as they ignored the noise around them. It was a magical experience for the both of them since it felt like they are the only two people standing there at that very moment.

Everything between them was fine and really doing great, their friends agreed with their relationship and really support them even help them to have a secret date every once in awhile.

They keep their relationship secret just to be safe from any rumors and bad publicity. Having many Love Teams to be linked with their names is not that easy, James know that some of his fans from his other love teams are bashing Ann every time she would be close to him unknown to them James always make the first move.

James really want his relationship with Ann to be known but when he read and found out about the bashing ,that’s when he agreed and decided to just keep their relationship quiet and private from all eyes and ears of the media even their supportive fans.

Being together for workshops and some shows help them to be together more than they could imagine, also James took every opportunity he could get just to be with Ann.

On Ann’s Birthday, James planned out a surprise for her, He practically begged for the management of ShoutOut so he could participate on a dance number that Ann was supposed to perform on that day. The management agreed since they receive a lot of request form JamLi poppers for production number on Ann’s Birthday, the truth is he doesn’t even need to beg since they are really planning to have James on the show for that day even though he’s not part of the cast but when the management seen that pouting face of James they just agreed with no more explanation.

So the day finally came for them to shoot the show that will air on January 17, 2011 which is Ann’s birthday all of the cast knows that James will appear except for Ann since James beg everyone not to tell and give her any clue at all, even the cake and flowers that Ann will be receiving for the show are from him.

The Shoot begun everything was going great except the fact that all the cast and crew are feeling giddy since they know what is about to happen.

When Ann’s dance production started she dance with grace and confidence showing that dance moves she practiced for almost a week just for her birthday, they were in the middle of the dance when the three guys namely Enrique, Robi, Aaron left her alone and out of nowhere James entered the stage and started to bust him moves through the rhythm of the music as he mimics Ann’s dance.

Loud cheers and screams while holding their  JamLi Banner as high as they could was seen from the audience even the cast and crew filled the studio join on cheering for the cute couple together on stage doing their own thing like they are the only one’s there.

At that time Ann almost want to jump on him and gave him a hug since James practically ignore her the whole day, she even thought, he’s mad at her, so when she saw him with that Cookie Monster shirt of his joined her on stage she couldn’t be more happier, she wanted to scream in delight but of course if she have to suppress herself if she wants to have a normal showbiz life like they talk about/

The music finally stops indicating that their dance number was over. The cast went to them as they greet Ann a happy Birthday.

“Happy Birthday Ann” James said as soon he got hold of the microphone and look at Ann.

Erich asked James what his message for the birthday girl.

He looked at her with that cute smile on his lips and said “I Just want to say Happy 16th Birthday Stay exactly who you are, be yourself the ANN I met in PBB”

*The Girl I fell in Love with * He added in his mind

Ann said her thanks to James having that smile on her face, James then gets the flowers he bought and gave it to Ann which she happily accepted of course, while Ryan brought out the cake Ann said her thanks.

Then Erich asked the audience

“Kiss? James?”She asked and everyone started to scream and agreed, of course James was really happy inside that he practically wants to thank everyone for asking a kiss since it will be a perfect opportunity to kiss his girlfriend

So with no hesitation he pout those kissable lips of his and slowly move closer to give Ann a kissed, he closed his eyes wanting to savor the moment  but then it hit him the sweet icing of the cake courtesy of Ryan Bang.

James opened his eyes and saw the culprit and all he wants to do now is to strangle his so called “best friend” for ruining the moment, he was totally pissed and Ann just giggle while looking at his boyfriend with that annoyed expression in his face.

He might be pissed but he stays calm since he wants to enjoy the moment to be part of the Modeerrifics and of course with his lovely girlfriend all throughout the show.

He even found himself cheering for Ann for one of the games and surprisingly exclaimed the words

“JAMLI POPPERS MAKE SOME NOISE” as soon as the crowd together with the host found him is cheering for his girlfriend.

The show ended, James waited for Ann to finish packing for her things since he wants to take her out for dinner, for her early birthday celebration.

As he wait outside her dressing room he leaned on the wall still thinking about the supposed kiss he should have gotten earlier, he was in deep thought when Ann walked out the room.

Ann examined James and found her so called boyfriend with a pouting lips, she bit her lower lips trying to suppress his laughter since she thinks James is pretty funny with that expression on his face because he looks like a lost child.

She tilted her head and asked him

“What are you thinking?” In the most soft and angelic voice she could and without second thought James answered

“The kiss”

Ann suddenly remembers the kiss that James was supposed to give but thank to Ryan it was ruined, an idea came to her head she then lowered herself and kiss James on the cheek but James snap out of his thoughts and notice what Ann is doing, so he tilt his head and look at her.

To Ann’s surprise instead on kissing his cheeks, she kissed his lips instead, making her blush to the 100th power she quickly end the kiss and turn around to hde her blushing face while James stands their frozen try to process what just happened

After a while he then spoke

“Much better” with a smirk formed in his lips as she grabs Ann’s hands and intertwined it with his and made their way to dinner. Ann just smiled and followed her boyfriend.

That was one of Ann’s most memorable birthdays….

---------------

After 3 weeks they become more inseparable, James will always pick her up and be with her wherever she goes having the excuse that they are just working together, till Ann has to go to Taiwan to celebrate Chinese New year with her family there.

James really want to go with her since it will be a good excuse to be all lovey-dovey with her with no barrier what so ever but Ann disagreed since she knows James has his schedule full because of having a brand new show which is “Good Vibes”

And then it happened James was invited to have a guest appearance on ASAP and when he asked by one of the host who’s his valentines, people around him started to sing Up Up Down Down , which made him to just walk out and not answer the question at all.

He wanted to say the words “it’s Ann Li” but he couldn’t since the management warned him about their relationship ever since they found out, since they still push through on his other Love team.

“If they only knew” He said to himself once he got in the dressing room, he then receive a text from Ann

Babe I’m back –Ann

That made him smile. He then text back

“Good, I missed you like a fat kid miss cake” –James

Ann received the text and smile; she then text back

I missed you too – Ann

She put her phone beside her as she opened her laptop to tweet everyone that she returned to the Philippines safe and sound but before anything else she check her mentions and was surprised to read new tweets al about James and Ericka.

“What the?” She mumbles as she check each of the tweet asking her the same question

“Is James and Ericka dating?”

She immediately called James to asked what happened while she was away, James picks up the phone after two rings and Ann immediately told him what she found out

“Where did they got that?” He asked

“I don’t know but are you?” She asked hesitation filled her voice

“What of course not, I’m dating you remember, unless you forgotten” James teased making her blush

“What should we do?” Ann asked

“Nothing babe this will end soon, don’t worry about it” James assured her.

“Okay” She replied

“Hey don’t be sad, I love you okay” James said

“I love you too” she replied then hangs up.

Ann just sighed and just decided to tweet everyone

I’m Sorry.

That’s the least she could do since she can’t tell what really is going on between her and James.

That night James visited Ann on her apartment, they shared a quiet dinner together but Ann still can’t help not to be bothered what happened earlier

“James how come they thought you and Ericka are dating?” She asked

“I knew you would ask that” He said putting down his fork and spoon aside he then reached for Ann’s hands and squeeze it.

Ann looked at their hands then to James

“It’s your entire fault” He said then smiled

“mine?” She asked as she point her right index finger at herself

“Yes yours” He replied

“How?”Ann asked

“Remember the song you keep singing these past few days?” James asked and she nodded and smiled remembering her song for the entire week that she’s been singing since Ericka teach her how to play it in the guitar

“Up Up Down Down” She started to sing with that cute voice of hers and James just smiled

“That!” James replied

“Huh?” she replied more confused than before.

“Our friends sang it in ASAP earlier and the people thought it’s Ericka since she did sing it along with Krissy” He replied

“Owww” is the only thing she replied back and James just smiled

“Thanks to you, our friends been LSS-ing on that song too” He teased

“Then, why Ericka? Not Krissy?”Ann asked

“ Maybe because I was with her for an event , I did tell you about that right? And people just asumed, just don’t mind it okay, the important thing now is that you’re back.” James replied and Ann only nod.

 

After that everything went back to normal especially between them. They couldn’t have been anymore happier. Until news came to them that ShoutOut will end.

Ann was really sad since she came to love ShoutOut because of the friendship and new experience she gain on that show.

She was really sad inside but she still smile on the outside not wanting to worry everyone but James notice it all thought-out their last tapping

James was just silently watching Ann from afar then Bret noticed it and decided to interrupt his friend thoughts

"Hey” He started making James come back to his senses

“Hey “ He replied

“Stop looking at your girlfriend and just go to her” Bret teased

“I can’t, well not know, we’re filming” He replied

“Yeah right, that didn’t stopped you before” Bret teased and James just gave him a death glare

“She looks sad” Bret commented making James sigh and nod

“She is” James Replied

“What did you do Robert James Reid” Bret asked in a tone like a mother is scolding her child

“Nothing, she’s sad since it’s out last day of taping” James replied

“Well who isn’t" Bret replied realizing the situation

“What should I do?” James asked as he runs his hands through his hair

“You could cheer her up on Valentine’s day” Bret commented and James felt a light bulb just light inside his head.

“I should do that” James replied with full of confidence

“Yeah You Should” Bret once more

o~o~o~o~o~o

So what you think wahahah this Just a one SHOT :P

so yeah that's the ending but if you want I can still continue this to let you guys know what I think they did on Valentine's day :P