my yeobo, forever

Have a Happy Valentines Day, My one and only Yeobo

Jiyoung laid his head down on Dara’s lap, closing his eyes and smiling in contentment as he breathed in her sweet honeycomb and vanilla scent.

Dara his hair, enjoying how soft it felt between her fingers and staring at his beautiful face. She leaned down, her lips touching his smooth forehead gently as she kissed him sweetly, smiling as she pulled back.

Jiyoung opened his eyes, staring up at his beautiful Dara affectionately. Her smile widened even more.

Jiyoung sat up, pulling the small girl into his arms and holding her gingerly to his chest. He sat kneeling with her in his arms, feeling warm and happy.

Dara buried her face into Jiyoung’s neck, breathing his musky scent in and snaking her arms around his waist.

Right now, to them, there is no world. There is no other entity than the person they are holding right now. Actions mean more than words, and no words can explain how much these two love each other.

There was no warm fireplace, because the other person was warm enough. There was no cosy living room, because the only comfort that they needed were each other. There were no blankets or sofas or lamps dimmed to the evening light, because all they saw in this perfect moment…were each other.

Dara, happy in the younger man’s arms, snuggled closer, making sure that no space is between them. HerHer short, brown, apple hair fell around her face as she tightened her grip on Jiyoung.

He buried his face into her hair, closing his eyes once again and bringing her closer to his chest.

“I’ll love you forever, my one and only Sandara,” he whispered into her ear

“As long as my heart is beating, I’ll never stop loving you, my precious Jiyoung,” she said into the warm skin of his neck.

He nuzzled his face against his soft hair, hugging her closer and smiling to himself.

Dara pulled back, taking her hands from around his waist and moving them up his chest until they were around his neck. She leaned her forehead against his, savouring his warm gaze and she smiled to herself.

Jiyoung looped his arms around her waist, bringing her small body closer to hers.

Slowly and carefully, they leaned in, capturing each other’s lips in a gentle but passionate kiss.

“Happy Valentine’s Day” they murmured against each other’s lips, closing their eyes and kissing deeper.

 

 

 

 

(A/N: HAPPY VALENTINESDAY TO ALL MY BEAUTIFULAND REMARKABLEREADERS!!!!!!!!

I hope that you and your belovedhave had a special day – in whatever way you define as special ;P – and to those who are like me – me as in tikina’s bunny – who are without an object of affection or without a partner, stay strong and independent! Go after that crush of yours with confidence! :P

I hope you all have had a wonderful day and I promise I will update soon, sorry, I’ve been swamped with homework from my maths teacher who can’t explain things properly Dx

Saranghamida~~<3)