Now Boarding

I Choose You

 

Sooyoung : SICAAAAA ! Hurry up the plane leaves soon!!

“ Ya ! don’t rush me , there’s so much to pack. We’re going for a month”

YoonA: We’re all going to miss the plane Sica!

“Fine but if I forgot anything, I’m stealing from all of you!”

Even though I’m frustrated with the rush , I really can’t wait to get on that plane. I love when SMTOWN goes on tour. We’ll be travelling from place to place for four weeks then we get a one week of vacation! Some people go home and spend it with their families… but since mine is in America I figured it’d be better to spend it with the SMTOWN family. LSM rents out a huge villa and we all get to enjoy without any rules. This year the Villa is in Cancun.  

-          On the plane –

YonnA: Sica can you go get us more food from the air attendants? Pleaseeeeeeee unnnnie ?

“  Aish don’t use your aigoo on me! Okay I’ll go.”

As I get up I look around and see everyone sound asleep. I head down the aisle and try to find the food cart.

“ Mam, may I ask you to please sit down ? We’re going through some extreme turbulence right now.”

“okay I’ll just walk back to my seat.”

“no please sit down right now.”

Scared , I just sat down in the first seat I could see and buckle up. The plane starts jerking around. Every time it jerks I scream loudly with my dolphin scream. I really don’t like planes and this is probably the worst turbulence I’ve ever been in. Eventually my screams fade but by now I’m in tears.

“Ya Jessica get yourself together!”

Shocked by the familiar voice my head turns to the right. … WHY HIM OUT OF EVERYONE.

“Oh Donghae…”

“Have you never been on a plane before?”

“well this is extreme turbulence !”

“well you would know what it’s like to jerk people around.”

“ I…”

“ Whatever Jessica. I’m going to take a nap. “

He can’t be… He’s referring to what happened 6 years ago.  6 years ago we were dating and for about 4 years.  Then a couple days before my debut stories were being published about me. I was the most hated trainee at SM. There were scandals with me and Jaejong, Heechul and Kangin. None of it was true. Just some silly pictures we took awhile ago. Donghae questioned me about it, he trusted me but he was still upset by the whole scandal. One night I came to his dorm drunk out of my mind.  I don’t remember a lot but I was yelling at him… The things I said were vicious. As much as I’d like to believe that I didn’t mean of it… I did. At this time Donghae has debuted already and was super popular with all the girls. He had scandals with him and his co stars all the time but I never got upset with him. It happens to me one time and he can’t trust me. It just hurt…

Flashback –

“ Hae , how can treat me so bad  ! YA I am a person to, I might not be as pretty as the girls you see everyday but I AM SUPPOSE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! How can you doubt me ?!”

“ You’re drunk Sica , come I’ll walk you home…”

---

I don’t remember anything after that but I woke up in my bed with a massive hangover and a text from Hae saying

“ I’ve thought about things. Lets part ways.”

That ruined me so close to SNSD’s debut to. I cried all day and all night but he wouldn’t come back. Eventually the pain got easier to cope with. With our schedules I only saw him sometimes and even then I could tell he had forgotten about me. YoonA started to develop feelings for him awhile ago, It’s hard sometimes when she vents about him but I do want them to be happy.

Why?

Because I love them. Both of them.