Chapter 3

Living in with Byun Baekhyun

-- Your POV --
 

After bathing , I wore the clothes they gave me , and it fits. It was a medium length frilly polka-dot white dress.

" Pretty " I said to myself as I looked myself in the mirror and smiled.

" Come with me , princess. " a maid said to me as I walked outside.

" What?? Princess?? I'm not a princess . " I quickly told her.

" But it's Master Byun's order.So... and you're staying here now. " she explained.

* Staying !? * " I don't even know where I am ! " I said loudly.

" You're at Master Byun's house... " she said softly.

" a-anyways , come with me. We're seeing master now. " she continued and gestured me to follow her.

* I wonder who is it , I'm gonna kick his , kidnapping me like that. But his name 'Byun' really sounds farmiliar. Like him.*

"Master, she's here." the maid said as we reached the living room. He stood up and turned to me. My eyes widened in shock.

He looks cute, and at the same time cool and stylish. I bowed once and said, " Annyeong haseyo, Kim Soo Ri imnida......"

He came nearer to me and stared at my face. Then he smiled, " Hey ! I'm Byun Baekhyun. "

" Err... why am I here? Who are you? " I asked him , confused.

" You're my girl, that's why I brought you here." he replied, still smiling.

I furrowed my eyebrows, then stomped his foot. " You crazy guy, I don't even know you ! " I ran into the mansion and bumped into someone.

" Are you... the new mistress??" that person asked.

I shook my head. " No ! No ! I'm going ! " I said and ran but unfortunately bumped into another person.

I looked up and saw that Byun guy. " Yah, why did you step on me !? "

" I want to go home ! " I shouted back  and ran past him.

" Get farmiliar with this house, you're staying here. Try to run, IF YOU CAN." I saw him smirked and walked away.

" Damn it, Byun Guy....." I hissed under my breath. " Please don't mind master Byun. He's not very good at first impressions. He'll get used to you... c'mon, I'll help you farmiliarize this place." a maid said.

--After knowing most of the places --

" This is your room.." the maid stepped aside to let me enter my room. " Go on in." she continued

I opened the door and gasped a little. It was huge, with a  king-sized bed and the colours were calm and cooling.

"Wow" a word escaped my lips.

Suddenly, there was a click on another door that was in this room, the bathroom door.

A person came out of the bathroom and I screamed . He looked up and saw me. " Yah, what are you doing here!? " he shouted.

" I...I...I was.. the maid brought me.." I stuttered.
" Get out !! " he snapped at me . I nodded instantly and went out.

I was asking some questions about this house until somebody shouted from behind us. " Yah, 31 !!! " he shouted.

We looked behind and saw the so-called 'Master Byun'.

The maid looked terrified when he called that number. " They call maids as numbers??? " I thought.

" Y-Yes , master Byun? " she asked and bowed down once.

" You're fired, get out." he snapped. She looked at me for awhile and said to Byun guy, " Yes, master..."


"Yah, you can't do that !! " I shouted at him, and the maid widened her eyes at me.

The Byun guy glared at me and said, " You're not the boss of me."

" So? You can't fire her because of me. She was just helping me." I replied.

" I can fire anyone I want, okay !? " he shouted.

" Not if I don't accept ! " I said back.

" Okay, okay , sheeesh !!! You're not fired, but no more NEXT TIME ! " he continued at walked away.

" The maid sighed and smiled at me. " Thanks.." the maid said.

" NO prob ! " I grinned at her.


___________________________

Hope you like it !! 

I'm late for tuition >__<

Comment & Subbie !!!

Sorry for wrong spellings !! I have no time to check !! ._.