Chapter 2

SEOUL HIGH- Dance Couple

"Y-You..Your a g-girl?", Gikwang stuttered.

Min stood still in her position without anything to say. How did she let herself get discovered like this? BY GIKWANG.

Gikwang laughed in disbelief. "Your really.." He took a step towards Min and touched her hair. "A girl.." Min slapped his hand away from her. "Yes. I'm a girl. What're you gonna do about it?", Min said trying to keep her voice steady. Even know the mask was still attatched onto her face she felt as if Gikwang could see into her face.

Gikwang chuckled as he rubbed his hand. "Girls should be going around in heels and dancing to SNSD songs. What're you doing pretending to be a guy?"

"Aren't you ashamed? A girl beat you.", Min said replied harshly.

"Hah. Trying to be tough?" Gikwang took out his phone and snapped a picture of Min before she could realize what he was doing. "It takes about 3 seconds for me to post up this picture. I wonder what people would do when they found out Kkap M is a girl?"

"Y-Yah..Delete that.", Min said as she tried to swipe the phone from his hand.

Gikwang moved out of the way and held the phone high above his head. Min tried jumping to get the phone back but Gikwang was too tall.

"Haha, of course you couldn't reach up this high. Your a short, little, GIRL.", Gikwang said while laughing.

"Aish! Yah! Delete it right now!", Min yelled as she stomped on his toe.

Gikwang hopped backwards while holding onto his foot and cursing. "Yah! You stupid girl! I'm gonna go reveal you right now."

"W-Wait!", Min called out to Gikwang's back. 

Gikwang turned around to a Min's flying foot aimed at his face. The impact knocked him down to the ground and his phone went flying onto the concrete. Before even considering Gikwang, Min rushed in to grab the phone and ran away as fast as she could.

 

************

 

Min got home and ran upstairs into her room before her family noticed that she was wearing a mask. She had been too busy trying to get away as fast as possible that she had forgotten to stop by the bathroom and change into her normal clothes. She sighed and collapsed backward onto her bed.. it had been a long day. She unclasped the mask from her face and looked down at the phone still in her hands. She realized how tight she had been holding it when she looked down at her white knuckles. 

"That was close.." Min brought the phone up to her face and paused a second before swiping her finger against the surface and unlocking the screen.

She hadn't meant to take his phone away, it had kinda just happened. 

"All i'm gonna do is delete the picture.. that's it.", she said to herself. She assured herself that she would just delete her picture and stay out of Gikwang's business. She wasn't interested in his business.

Min clicked on the photo album and deleted her picture right away. She felt a wave of relief wash over her to see the picture completely gone. As the picture was deleted, the phone automaticly slided over the next picture over. 

Min was pretty sure she wasn't supposed to be looking at this, but for some reason why couldn't pull herself away.

In front of her eyes was a picture of Gikwang and Hyosung in a bathroom with their mouths wrapped around each others as Hyosung's hand was holding the phone. Well.. it wasn't bad but Min felt like it was an invasion of their privacy. 

Even so, she slid her finger across the screen to see the next picture and the next and the next. There were multiple pictures of them everywhere, at the beach, in a cafe, at the mall, in a bookstore.. They looked.. happy. One by one the scrolled through them until she reached the end of their pictures.

"I wonder what he would do if he knew I had this..", Min began muttering to herself.

Just at that moment, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! The phone started vibrating in her hands and a loud alarm came from the device. Startled, Min threw the phone against the wall and landed on the ground with her arms covering her head. 

The phone stopped ringing and a voice recording was left. Min slowly got up and approached the phone.

Across the screen, there was a deep, long crack that went from one end to the other. "Crap..", Min said as she examined the crack. Who knew the wall could shatter a screen this badly.

Min sighed and drew her attention over to the notification informing her of a new voicemail. She pondered whether she should listen to it or not.. it definately wasn't her phone.. Still, curiousity overtook her and she ended up pressing the "ok" button on the screen. A few seconds later, all she heard was Gikwang's annoyed voice left in a recording.

"YAH. Kkap M...What the hell do you think your doing stealing a person's phone like that? Aish, and why didn't you pick up the phone?" Min sighed and layed back down on her bed as she listened on.  "Listen to me little girl. I have your picture right now on my friend's phone." Min gasped. 

"You didn't think I would be stupid enough to only have one copy, did you? I sent it to my friend's the minute I took the picture." Min suddenly stood up and wanted to yell at the phone. "If you want to negotiate what I should do with this picture, call this number right now. If you don't call by midnight, i'm distributing the picture.", and then his voice cut off and the message ended. 

Min stood flabbergasted and looked down at Gikwang's phone.. what was she supposed to do? She silently cursed and decided to call Gikwang.. she needed to get the picture deleted. 

Many dance stages weren't as welcoming to girls as they were to guys.. It would always be harder to get involved in gigs and become popular if you were a girl. Mostly because it was based alot on fan support and most fans tended to be girls that wanted to see guys. Despite being a girl, Min had found her way into the system.. by becoming a guy herself. And it had worked! She had always been careful and never gotten caught..until now.

Min clenched her hand and called the number from the voicemail. After about 3 rings, Gikwang picked up.

"It's about time you called. It's almost twelve", said an irritated Giwang.

"Shut up and be glad that I called in the first place.", Min quickly replied. She wanted to get this conversation over and done with.

"Hmm.. that sounds like the kind of tone that wants to get her  picture revealed to the world", Gikwang said with his teasing voice. 'Crap... okay. Be nice, just be nice and he'll delete the picture.'', Min thought to herself.

"Please return the picture back to me.", Min muttered.

"Hmm? You want the picture?" She heard Gikwang laughing on the other end. "If you want it, call me oppa and ask for it. Don't forget to include aegyo.", Gikwang said again teasingly.

"Mwo? Oppa? Aegyo? EWW.", Min replied defiantly.

"Mwo? You don't want to? Okay, i'll send it, BYE."..and with that, he hung up.

"WHAT? LEE GIKWANG YOU DID NOT JUST HANG UP..AND THE PICTURE..AND OH MY GOSH. OH MY.." , Min kicked things around her room as she cursed. She tried calling back multiple times but was directly lead to voicemail each time. 

 

************

 

The next morning, Min woke up with one desire in mind. 'I'm gonna make him pay.'

She wanted revenge.. he was going to get it.

 

************

 

Min entered the class and sat next to Jia and Fei. Apparently Suzy was off on a vacation or something. (Hint hint: this will come up in a future Seoul high couple story) She looksed around and noticed that there wasn't anything really different than the usual. She casually turned around in her desk to face a an excited looking Jia. 'Here it comes.. the big news.. Kkap M is a girl.'

"Hey Min!! Did you hear about yesterday's showcase? HE TOTALLY ANNIHILTAED GIKWANG", Jia said before bursting into laughter beside Fei.

Min stared at Jia flabbergasted. 'Did Jia not get the message?' , she thought. She looked around the classroom, everone only seemed to be talking about Min's victory.. nothing about Kkap M being a girl.

Just at that moment, Gikwang happened to walk into the classroom with his hand hovering over Hyosung's waist. A bunch of laughter and jokes came up about his loss as he found his way to his seat. 

Min suddenly stood up and walked over to Gikwang. "Yah, come outside for a second.", Min said as she turned and walked towards the door. The suprised Gikwang quickly planted a kiss on Hyosung before following Min outside the classroom. "Do you want to brag about Kkap M too?", Gikwang said in a bored tone as he stepped outside.

Instead of answering his question, Min grabbed Gikwang by the collar and got close to his face. "What the hell happened to the picture?"

"Picture..?", Gikwang said just as a wave of recognition washed over his face. "YOU!! KKAP M!", he said suddenly.

"Wha..?", before Min finished responding she realized what she had done. Not only had Gikwang discovered that Kkap M was a girl, but she had given away Kkap's identity as Min. 'CRAP.'
 

 

 

 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sorry for the SUPER long wait!
I don't know what happened I just kinda forgot about writing for awhile..
BUT, now i'm officially back up and writing!!
Thank you to all the people that are still supporting me!! <3
This chapter was kinda boring because I wrote it quickly, but I hope you guys enoyed!