Who's 'Taeyang' and What's 'BigBang'?

In Love With The Sun

Recap

"Anyongha-" Sooyoung got speechless at the sight she is seeing. He shyly nod to her.

"Sooyoung you should-" Tiffany too was left speechless, her eye smile is no match against him.

"Girls! I'm bac-" Taeyeon who just got back from the wedding venue too left speechless when he smiled at her.

"I'm looking for...."

******

"I'm looking for... Aida-ssi." The young gentleman request. From the surface he looks calm and collected but in actual fact, the young gentleman is extremely nervous.

 

*Flashback*

"Youngbae where have you been all day?" Jiyong my childhood friend asks.

"I have something on back home." I replied and sat on the living room sofa of our dorm room. I leaned back on the sofa and closed my eyes and sigh.

"Youngbae are you alright?" Seunghyun hyung asks.

"I'm ok. I'm just tired." I lied.

"Hyung is it girl problem? Huh? Huh?" Makane Seungri joins in. Right now he is the last person on Earth I would confide in.

"Why must it always be about girls?" Seunghyun hyung smacked makane's head.

"Ani." I got up and playfully toss a cushion at him and head into my room.

'Otokke?' I sigh deeply and rolled from left to right repeatedly on my bed. I came to a stop and took out the envelope from my backpack.

There on my hands:

Certificate of Marriage

This certifies that DONG YOUNGBAE and LEE AIDA were united in MARRIAGE by Minister Yoo Joong Kook on 18 Feb 2012. 

Groom: _______ Bride: _______

Witness 1: _______ Witness 2: _______

All it need right now is MY signature and HERS to make it legal.

'Otokke?!' I screamed.

*Flashback End*

 

"Do you have an appointment with Hani unnie?" Makane Seohyun asks since her 3 other unnie is captivated by the presence of the well known young gentleman. She is the only one not affected by him.

"Um.. No. But she knows who I am." The young gentleman replied. As an idol, the young gentleman is handsomely dressed simply in black.

"Ok. Just take a seat. I'll inform unnie." Seohyun head to the back of the office. The young gentleman sat at the chair and looked around her shop. Occasionally he smiles at her colleagues who shyly looked away.

You head to the front since Seohyun informs you that you have a visitor.

"Anyonghaseyo Youngbae-ssi." you greeted and nod to him and he did the same.

"Anyong Aida-ssi, is there a place we can talk in private?" He says showing you the very familiar white envelope.

"Sure. In my office." You showed him the way.

 

"Annyeonghi gaseyo," you nod to him,"Drive safely."

"Annyeong Aida-ssi." He bid you goodbye and left your office with the white envelope. You sigh deeply and head back to your office when the girls pounced on you.

"UNNIE!!!!" the other 3 girls surrounded you.

"Why is THE TAEYANG is here?!" Tiffany asks you.

"Unnie you know TAEYANG from BIGBANG?!" Sooyoung joins in.

"How you know BIGBANG TAEYANG?!" Taeyeon adds. You looked at them in confusion.

"Who's 'TAEYANG' and what's 'BigBang'?" you looked at them.

The 3 girls looked at each other and look back at you.

'What's going on?' you wonder since Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sooyoung giving you the most weirdest look ever.

"Youngbae-ssi is a family friend." you explained,"Ya! Get back to work! We have alot scheduled for this month." you playfully pinch their cheeks and the girls pouted returning back to their own work.

~~~

"Wow! You look beautiful!" Mom hugged you and you smiled at her.

"I'll wait for you down stairs ok." She waved to you.

You sat on the chair and you could feel your heartbeats fast. Heck, you could even hear your heartbeat in your ears. You started doing breath exercises as if you are about to go for labor. You could feel tons of butterflies in your stomach. Nerves crept on to you.

"Aida..." A man old enough to be your father calls you.

"Oh! Ok! Aida fighting!" you hypnotize yourself and took a deep breath.

Your steps matches the beat and the sound of your heartbeat. Your breath too becomes heavy. Every step that you take your heartbeats faster and faster. As the huge doors open, 'OTOKKE?!!' your mind screamed.