Note to self: never tell Wookie your secrets

The Bookstore

 

The first time I saw Kyuhyun I thought I was having visions due to the long hours of work. He came in to check the videogame’s section we have in SMusic store with a goofy smile plastered on his face. He was being followed by a shorter guy that looked extremely cute it almost made me puke. Anyways, I returned to look at Kyuhyun and couldn’t help being amazed by how beautiful he looked; His eyes, his hair, his fingers and THAT !!! Thankfully I remembered that I was working, if not I might have gone to touch him.
 
I was so busy admiring his beauty that I didn’t notice how Ryeowook was flirting with the other guy. That brat! Flirting when we’re at work.  It’s not like I was jealous or anything! As if I wanted to go and talk to Kyuhyun or something like that. And being the good worker I am I went to finish doing my job which was going to the storage room and check that all the new products were there and report if something was missing. Unfortunately, when I finished Kyuhyuh and his friend were gone.  
 
I woke up after a long night.  I didn’t really get much sleep since I kept dreaming of Kyuhyun. My mind kept replaying the scene when I saw him for the first time. That boy had really captured my heart in such a short time. And I can’t believe I actually asked him out and he said yes! Because, well I’m actually a very shy person but since the day I met him I had a terrible impulse to talk to him. Geez! I don’t even like Park Jungsu, but that was the only excuse I found to talk to him. 
 
I looked at the clock and it marked 7:30 am. I still have an hour left before I go to work. Ugh! I hope the day goes by quickly! I can’t wait to see him again. Aaah!! I sound just like a girl. 
 
I took a shower and got dressed before I went downstairs to make some breakfast. 
 
When I arrived at the music store, my friend Ryeowook had already opened the store. He was fixing some shelves with dvd’s while Donghae was cleaning the counter. I’ve been working here for almost 2 years now, I’ve always wanted to become a singer but I’m very shy around people so I never had the guts to go to an audition and, working here is the closest I am from my dream. Pathetic, right? Wookie always tells me that if I wasn’t like this then probably I’d be rich by now and touring around the world. But I know he says those things just because he’s one of my best friends and it’s what I want to hear. Aish! I shouldn’t be having sad thoughts, I should be happy because finally I’ll have a date with Kyuhyun! 
 
“Hyung? Are you daydreaming again?” Wookie said with a smile
 
“Ah! Wookie! N-no! What are you talking about? You’re just imagining things. Now go and finish fixing those shelves” I turned around trying to get away from him.
 
“But hyuuuung!!!  OH! I know! You’ve were thinking about the guy in the bookstore right?”
 
I froze.
 
I knew it was a bad idea telling Wookie about my crush on Kyuhyun. 
 
“AH! So I was right” he giggled
 
“D-don’t just go assuming things” Whatever Yesung, he got you.
 
“Now that I think about it, that’s why you left earlier yesterday right?” AKDAFDAJFAFE  I swear I’m not telling him anything anymore!
 
“Yes Wookie, but It was because I had to pick up Park Jungsu’s book which I ordered last week remember?”
 
“But you don’t even like Park Jungsu!” He looked at me with confused eyes
 
“We-well, I do now!” Hurry up Yesung! You need to change the topic!
 
“Yeah, right. I know you went to see Kyuhyun. Minnie told me you were there yesterday so stop lying to me”
 
! I forgot about Sungmin!
 
“Okay Fine! Yes, I went to see Kyuhyun.  Happy Now?” 
 
“And also, I heard you have a date”
 
AH! STUPID SUNGMIN!!! 
 
“Wait! How does he know that? He’d left before I talked to Kyuhyun.”
 
“Uh…uh..umm well…about that. He might have stayed longer in the store” So he was eavesdropping.
 
“Why does he have to tell you everything!? Yes I’m having a date with Kyuhyun tonight! So what?” 
Ryeowook gave me a hug while laughing.
 
“Aww Hyung is having a date with Kyuhyun! Do you know what you’re going to wear? Where are you going? Are you going to kiss him and then take him to your house and do naughty things?” Ryeowook was jumping up and down when asking the questions. I blushed at the last one because, well I’ve never done anything like that before…Argh! I’m such a dork! I feel so embarrassed.
 
“Yah! Stop it Wookie! I don’t know, I just hope he likes me too! That’ all I’m worried about” And it was true! Many people have told me I’m a weird guy, which is the main reason all of my relationships have failed. And this time, I hope it works out, because Kyuhyun looks so different AND let’s not forget about his amazing . Okay Yesung! That’s enough! Unless you want to have a which would be very uncomfortable since you’re working right now.
 
“Hyung, do you remember what Sungmin told you yesterday?” 
 
Oh! I had forgotten about that!
 
“Yeah…he told me that Kyuhyun liked me too and that we had to use protection. You are both erts! Only thinking about ! Just because you guys are like ing rabbits doesn’t mean Kyuhyun and I will be the same.” Geez! They look so innocent but they are the biggest erts I know. 
 
“Yesung! Ryeowook! What are you guys doing? You should be working, not talking” WTF? When did Heechul arrive?
 
He’s the owner of the store who looks like a pretty girl, If Donghae hadn’t told me he was a boy before he interviewed me for the job, I might have ended up in the hospital. That man looks like a flower but I’m sure he’s the incarnation of evil!
 
“Sorry hyung! Wookie was just asking something, we were about to go back to work hehehe” I glared at Ryewook so he wouldn’t tell anything to Heechul ! Whenever you talk about your love life he suddenly wants to know EVERYTHING! And when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING
 
“Yeah right! Let’s say I believe you, now go back to work!” 
 
And with that I went to work, hoping I could leave early to see my beloved Kyuhyun…
 
 
 
A/N: Hello guys! sorry for the long wait!! x3 I've been having a lot of homework lately, but finally I had a break and was able to write :D I hope you liked this chapter, and if I'm not mistaken the next one will be the final, it depends on how much time I have. If my teachers decide to leave less homework then it will be the last one, if not I might split it in two parts c: 
 
IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, PLEASE SEND THEM!!! You can tell me here or message me on Tumblr, here's the link:
 
http://sujusuperholic.tumblr.com/
 
and also, I'll be taking KyuSung Requests so when I'm free I'll be writing more stories for you guys C: I love this pairing and I feel like we need more of them x3 KyuSung Fighting!!
 
THANK YOU FOR WAITING!!! :D and also thank you to all the people that left comments and suscribed to this story~ <3