Movies

I Really Like You

We caught up to everyone else. Ren kept giving JR glares to get away, but he didn't. I wonder why. I like him and having near me, but it felt weird. Just weird. When we got to the movie it was crowded. I guess they're might be a new movie showing. I don't go to the movies much or watch TV much, so I don't know what movie it is.

 

"Why are there so many people here?" I asked.

 

"There's a new movie called R2B: Return To Base with Rain and Shin Se Kyung," JR said. I heard of them movie. It looked interesting. I saw the trailer. I know who Rain and Shin Se Kyung. Rain is a singer/actor and Shin Se Kyung is the actress who went out with SHINee's Jonghyun. I liked their relationship.

 

"Oh. Rain is cool, and Shin Se Kyung is very pretty," I said. JR smiled and grabbed my hand. I looked at him confused. Then I noticed everyone away from us.

 

"We don't want you getting lost," he said. I nodded.

 

"I understand," I said.

 

We walked through the crowds of people to catch up to the rest. They were deciding what movie to watch.

 

"What should we watch?" Aron asked.

 

"Let's watch R2B!" Minah said.

 

"Sounds good. Eunmi, you want to watch that?" Ren asked me. I nodded.

 

"Yeah. I used to watch movies like that with my dad," I smiled. Ren patted my head.

 

"Then let's go," he said. Then he saw me holding hands with JR,"Yah!"

 

"What?" JR said.

 

"Eunmi, if he does anything bad to you. You tell me, okay?" Ren asked.

 

"Bad as in what? Why would he do anything bad to me?" I asked.

 

"Never mind," he said. I felt confused.

 

Ren and JR were going to buy the movie ticket, but JR dragged me along with him. I felt weird because people were staring at us. Hmmm... us. I like that. I smiled. JR saw me and smiled. Huh? Then we headed in. JR and I were still holding hands. We went to buy popcorn and drinks. I still by his side. Then we were heading in to see the movie, we headed to the last row and we all sat together. I was next to JR. The movie was about to start, I let go of JR hands, but he grabbed it again. Why? We were sharing popcorn. I had to use left hand for everything.

 

"Jonghyun-ssi, can you let go of my hand?" I whispered to him. He pouted.

 

"Fine," he said, and let go of my hand.

 

I really enjoyed the rest of the movie. It was really good. We were going to leave and JR grabbed my hand again. We started walking, but it was kind of difficult because my legs were numb. I was walking really slow.

 

"What's wrong?" JR asked.

 

"My legs are numb," I said. Then he kneeled in front of me.

 

"Get on," he said. I did as he said and got on his back,"are you comfortable?"

 

"Yeah," I said.

 

It . He has to carry me all the way down. I'm so heavy. I feel bad... We were finally out of the movies. Most people were leaving. I was thinking JR would put me down, but he didn't.

 

"Aren't you going to put me down?" I asked.

 

"Nope," he smiled.

 

"I'm heavy though," I said.

 

"No. You're really light. You need to eat more," he said.

 

"I'm pretty sure I'm heavy, so just put me down," I said.

 

"Nope," he refused.

 

"What are you both doing?!?" Ren yelled at us.

 

"My legs got numb," I said.


"And I'm helping her," JR said.

 

"But he can put me down now," I said.

 

"But I don't want to," he smiled.

 

"What am I going to do with you?" Ren said.

 

"We should go home now," Aron said. We all nodded.

 

"Bye," we all said to each other.

 

We all headed our own ways except for me and JR. I was still on his back and he refused to let me down. Should I consider this normal? Or not? Maybe I should ask him. He was with me all the time and he walks me home.

 

"Why do you always want to be with me?" I asked him.

 

"To keep you safe," he said.

 

"Why?" I asked.

 

"I feel the need to. Ever since I met you," he smiled.

 

"Oh," I said. What a weird guy... Hehe.

 

"Jonghyun-ssi-," I got cut off.

 

"Call me JR... or even oppa," he smiled.

 

"JR-ssi," I said,"why are you so weird?"

 

"Why are you so pretty," he said.

 

"I... I'm," I said. I didn't know what to say.

 

"Its something natural," he said.

 

"I'm not pretty," I said.

 

"Yes, you are. You just don't see it yet," he said.

 

Soon we got to my house. He finally let me down. I smiled at him.

 

"Thanks for walking me home," I said.

 

"No problem," he smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

 

I froze. I can't believe it. I backed away and bowed. I headed in my house and went straight to my room to do homework. Then eat dinner with my mom and go to sleep early.