I don't believe it !

~Once upon A December~

Sulli found her parents waiting for her in the house.

"Don't you think it's too late?" Her father asked.

"Dad it's just 10 pm !" Sulli rolled her eyes.

"Even 9 pm is too late."

He was always ready to blame her and sulli hates this. He couldn't understand that she is not a kid anymore !

"I'm not a little girl"

"Yes you are. If you weren't a little girl you would listen to me and your mom" Her father said with anger.

"Dear..." Her mom pats his shoulder to make him calm.

He went to sulli and put his warm hands on her shoulder "I'm your father. everything I say is just good for you"

Sulli didn't want to argue about this. she always avoid talking to her father. Sulli looked down and nods.

"We need to talk to you" Her father look at his wife.

"About my brother...?" sulli looked away.

"It's not just about your brother, dear" Her mom caress her hair.

sulli stand away" It's actually about him! I know what do you want to tell me and I should say I don't even believe one word about this story"

"we lost you brother. This is not a story."

"Look father. once you said you son't believe old stories too. This is just too lame. even If it's true, his birthday was on December but not me. Nothing will happen to me, why you always want to compare us?!" sulli was angry.

"I don't believe anything. That was just an accident. we just don't want to lose you like him..." Her father sighed.

"See? I hate the way you think. I hate the brother I never could remember, the one who ruin my life while he doesn't exist anymore!!" sulli shouted.

Her father slapped across her face. "You can never understand how it feels when you lose your child. you are just kid. You will never know how we feel from now on you can't leave the house till I let you."

Her mother was trying to make him stay away from sulli "Dear please, she will understand."

Sulli put her hand on her cheek " I never want to understand."

Sulli ran to her room and shut the door while crying. She hates her parents cause of being irrational like this.

But the most she hates a dead boy who control her life....