So Close

Only One

Meo-reojyeoman ganeun geudae you’re the only one nae-ga sarang-haet-deon geonmankeum you’re the only one
Apeu-go apeujiman pabo katjiman go-od bye tashi neol mot bonda haedo you’re the only one
Only one

Eosaekha-ge majuanja sasohan yaegiro anbureul mudko
Kakkeum daehwahka kkeunhgineun sunkane-neun cha-ga-un jeongjeok uril eol-ke mandeu-reo

Chigeum i jarieseo urineun nami dwehket-ji eoneu nu-gunganeun nun-mul heu-llimyeo namket-jiman
Sang-cheojuji anheuryeogo jakku aereul sseo-gamyeonseo nun-chi boneun ni moseub shirheo so irsquo;ll let you go

Naesarang ije-neun annyeong you’re the only one (yoursquo;re the only one)
Ibyeorhaneun isunkanedo you’re the only one
Apeu-go apeujiman pabo katjiman go-od bye
Tashi neol mot bonda haedo you’re the only one
Only one
You’re the only one, only one

Kab-jakseureon naye ma-re waehnji moreuge neon anshimhan-deuthae
Eodi-seobu-teo urin ireohke jalmot-dwehn geol-kka orae jeonbu-teo, dareun gonman, gidae-han geon aninji

Neomu dareun shijakkwah kkeutye geu nal-karoumi nae shimjangeul chireuneun apeumeun waeh ttokgateunji
Beokchan gaseumi han sunkane kong-heoha-ge muneojyeoseo ireon nae moseub eotteohke i-reoseol-kka

Naesarang ije-neun annyeong you’re the only one (only one)
Ibyeorhaneun isunkanedo you’re the only one
Apeu-go apeujiman pabo katjiman go-od bye (go-od bye)
Tashi neol mot bonda haedo you’re the only one (you’re the only one)

Nae meorisso-geun eonjecheum neoreul ji-ul-kka (i will let you go)
Haru iteul hantal, meol-ke-neun ama myeoch nyeon-cheum (my baby can’t forget)

Keurigo eonjenka neoye giyeok so-ge-neun
Naran sarameun teo isang sal-ji anhket-ji ji-uget-ji
Only one only one
You’re the only one, only one

 

We both danced together, accompanied by a song that you sing from your new album, wish this moment lasts forever, hoping the time stops, but when the song ended ... This moment will also end. Although we are both women, but I was positioned as the opposite , I replaced the main coach as your dance partner during practice, since then I always look forward to being with you. Over the last two months we've done it, so long the feeling is growing, I really enjoyed our time together, I always ask and hope in the hearts ... "Do you have similar feelings to me?". "YAH... KANG JE IN! I'm telling you, you're not listening?!", I was surprised to hear that, I forgot we were taking a break after six hours of practice without stopping except to drink. "What? Of course I heard, I'm delighted to hear you talk, Boa-shi.", I smiled sweetly at her, so enjoyable to see her face from close out the exercise, I touched her face and it with my finger, "Boa-shi, your face is very smooth and soft, I love it". I saw her blush, "Really? Thank you, Je In-ah", although blushed but her eyes sparkle beautifully, I was blown away and sighed. "Let's practice one more time and go home, it looks like it is late", I stood up and take her. Our difference is fifteen inches high, I'm so looking forward to dancing the duet with her, then I could look at her eyes and convey my feelings without saying a word, even though I knew she would never feel it. I know we meet again tomorrow, but tonight is different, when it slipped the duet, I did not continue our dances, when our hand met and interweaving I looked into her eyes, I let go one of my hands and her face. I already carried away my feelings, I dared to let my feelings to her, I do not care about that will come next, I want it now. I touched her lips with my thumb, I followed the line of her lips, I will remember each of the curve, I closer my face without take my eyes off of her. I felt a blast of her breath...who knows what hit me, I stopped and pulled away from her, the right hand still clutching her hand, with a heavy heart I let go, "Sorry", I immediately left without looking back. Still in place exercise, I decided to take a shower, while bathing I pondered the scene what had just happened, feeling ashamed and happy jumble in my mind, I feel bad at her for being inappropriate, I'll explain to her tomorrow, I must! Once completed, I returned to the place we practice, I was relieved to see the lights off I think she's gone, I went in and the light, my bag was still there, I sat down and fix it, after completion I continued to sit there and leaned my head, closed my eyes then remember our moments again. "Your fragrance is so refreshing, I think you already shower", spontaneously opened my eyes and turned aside, how long she sat there?! "Boa-shi!", she crawled and opening my hands, sitting sideways and leaning her head into my chest, what is this?! What is going on?! I'm still shocked by is happening right now, I just watched her without saying anything ... "Je In-ah, I knew you'd be surprised now, I feel the same like you before, when you left I waiting for you to come again, I almost gave up, I'm glad you're back.", I feel she sighed and sat up straight, when she do it like the sense of warmth in my chest disappearing, I would like to keep her lean like that ... "I think I came at a wrong time, we'll talk tomorrow, night Kang Je In", she turned her shifted from me to get up, before she could do it I immediately hold her waist from behind. "Wait ... dont go, I'm glad you came ... I was glad to see you go before, but now I'm glad you're here with me, Boa-shi.", I closer and hugged her from behind, I rested my head on her shoulder. "Boa-shi, I like you, but I guess this feeling more than a sense of love of neighbor friend, without realizing more and more profound my feelings for you, what should I do?", I tightened my embrace, I'm afraid my statement make her go away. "Je In-ah, I'm not going to go anywhere, dont rejected anything that you feel, enjoy it while you can feel it, I will be doing the same thing.", I raised my head from her shoulders, although I surprised but happy to hear it, can I hope for more from her? I saw her turn and face to face with me, "Je In-ah, let's enjoy our time together today, whatever happens we'll face it together", I smiled happily and hugged her again, I can not believe I did, at least I can have her now this in my life ... knows for how long.

I drove her home, I'm happy where we live is different, at least there will not be anyone who saw us. We arrived in her apartment, she told me to sit, she went to the kitchen to make a drink, but I was followed her into. "Sit with me, I could make my drink alone, I want to be with you every second", I held her hand and pulled her closer into my arms. I cupped her face and look at her, I landed a kiss on her tiny lips. I waited for the rejection reaction from her, I looked into her eyes to be sure, all I saw was a beautiful bright glow emanating from her eyes, I guess now we have the same feelings, I would not hesitate anymore. I kissed her again, feel and taste a sip from her lips, from the bottom and upper lip, over and over until I feel more and more vibrant. I stopped the kiss and see her, her tiny lips full and inviting, we both stared at each other and smile, "Je In-ah, are you going to keep teasing me?", I saw her face blushed, making it beautiful and adorable. "Of course not, I just convinced myself, that this time I'm with you, my beloved Boa", I went kissing her again and tightened my embrace at her waist, then gently rubbed her back. Her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss, we feel the depth of our mouths to each other, our tongues intertwined, I gently biting her lower lip, I felt her ​​tongue caressing my lower lip in seductive way. She stopped kissing me and pulled us out of the kitchen, we went to her room, we lay together and hugged each other tightly, feeling the heat of the body each other of us, I felt her warm breath on my chest, I kissed the top of her head and then we fell asleep. I know tomorrow morning, when the song stops playing, we would still be together ... who knows how long, only time will tell.