Chapter o1

Love hurts.

 

 

Key, along with his friend Jokwon, went to the mall to buy a gift for his boyfriend Onew… “Kwon-ah… which one is better? This one or this?” Key with a cute little pout on his lips asked Jokwon while showing two different kinds of bracelet.

“Yah! Kim Kibum! Are you happy with what you are doing? It looks like Onew is just using you.” Jokwon answered back while rolling his eyes.

“Do you think he’s just using me? Oh well... I don’t care and for what I see, I don’t think he does.” Key answered while he is still focused on choosing the bracelet.

“Actually, it’s not that obvious. You’re like a stone. Can’t you feel it? He’s just using you.” The latter said.

Jokwon and Key became bestfriends ever since Key came to Seoul. Key tells everything and anything to Jokwon. He always gives his opinion when it comes to Key’s love life but Key is always against it.

The next day, Key set a date with Onew for their 3rd Anniversary. He didn’t receive anything but thank you and he is happy with that. He knows that Onew is busy with his work and had no time to buy any kind of gift. He told Onew to wear the couple bracelet that symbolizes their love for each other. After a few days, Key noticed that Onew is not wearing their couple bracelet. The older said that he lost it while swimming with his friend.


Key had a shift in the cafe near his house when suddenly a girl ordered a coffee. He saw the same kind of bracelet on the girl’s wrist identical to what he gave to Onew. He told himself that it’s just only a coincidence for because he bought it at the mall.


It was Friday night around 11:06pm while Kwon was on his way home from work. He saw a guy who looks exactly like Onew holding hands with a girl. He decided to stalk them and he found out that it was indeed Onew. Jokwon phoned Key to ask if they are together.

“Key… is Onew with you right now?” Jokwon asked in a lowered voice.

“Nope, I’m home already and I think he is still at work. Why did you ask?” Key answered back in a questioning tone.

“Hmmm… I think I saw Onew right here at the subway.”

Key hanged up the phone and he immediately called Onew to ask where he is. Jokwon saw Onew turned off his phone and took out the battery. And Key calls him back…

“Maybe Onew is on a meeting right now that’s why he couldn’t answer my call.” Key said in a nervous tone. But he is still thinking, why Onew didn’t answer his call.

“Yeah his at work, working with a girl right know.” Jokwon spoke in a raising voice.

“How dare you to treat Onew like that. I won’t believe you until I saw it with my own two eyes.” Key stated in an irritated tone. He’s thinking that Jokwon is only making stories about his so called boy friend.

“Next Friday… come with me. And I’ll show you what you’re looking for.” Kwon said while still looking at Onew.

“How sure are you that we will see them together? Stop it Kwonnie. Stop making stories.” Key stated as he was about to cry while talking to Jokwon.

“Just come with me, whether you like it or not.” He hang up the phone. Then suddenly he saw all the passengers are moving out of the train. Because too much stalking to Onew he didn’t noticed that he already passed the station where he supposed to go out.



After several attempt of stalking to Onew and his girl Jokwon almost gave up. But one Friday, They crossed each other, They saw Onew and the girl holding hands going inside the station. Key and Jokwon followed them.

“Onew-sshi…” Key calmly said. Onew froze because he saw Key. “Key-ah… What are you doing here?” Onew spoke with tense tone.

“Obviously we’re going home. Why? Is there anything wrong riding a train?” Key answered with annoyed tone.

“Onew oppa… Who is that guy? Is he your brother?” The girl asked curiously.

“Oppa? Brother? Hahaha! Ohh.. so you found Onew’s bracelet that I gave to him.”

“Found? Onew oppa gave it to me as a present for our 100th day.” Taeyeon answered with raising voice.

“A GIFT?! So she’s the one you replaced to me.” Key shouted angrily.

“Who are you? And why you are over reacting?” Taeyeon questioned as she pulled Onew closer to him.

“I’m Onew’s real love. That bracelet you’re wearing was a gift from me.” Key said as he slowly walked towards Taeyeon and put his hand in his waist and raised his right eye brow.

“Key !!! Stop. You’re getting to my nerves. Wake up, your just dreaming.” Onew shouted back, as he pushed key away from Taeyeon.

“Dreaming?! Why, are you ashamed of our relationship?” Key rolled his eyes.

“It’s just your illusion Key. Even though I’m with you all the times, it doesn’t mean that I’m your boy friend. I’m only using you.” Onew slowly grabbed Taeyeoni’s arms and preparing to go.

“So it’s true? You two had a relation? I can’t take this.” Taeyeon shouted and walked away.

“Stop dreaming Key and don’t you ever try to contact me anymore!” Onew answered Key in a raising voice as he tried to seize Taeyeon.

“YOU’RE SUCH A USELESS PERSON ONEW! GO TO HELL!” Jokwon shouted loudly. And he didn’t notice that Key left already.


Jokwon was with Key the whole night. Key didn’t stop crying and drinking, drowning himself to alcohol. Key realized that Jokwon was right. And he promised to himself that he will change and he wouldn’t shed a single tear anymore. He helped Key to move on and to forget the frightful past.

 

--

Aww Key :(, sorry for making him like this :S. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :P