White Rabbit and Pink Jaguar

White Rabbit and Pink Jaguar

 

Jongin is a timid boy. He takes a long time to bond with new people. He hates crowd. He hates new people. Jongin would rather cling to his Mom while they’re going out. Jongin turned five. It’s the right time to get him the basic of education.  It’s his first day in kindergarten; which he hates it the most, meeting new people.

It’s a hard time for Mrs. Kim to pursue Jongin to get into the class. Jongin cried. He tugged his Mom’s shirt with his pitiful eyes. However, Jongin would never ever win the battle against his powerful yet loving Mom.

Teacher Lim told the kids to introduce their self. Jongin sulked in the corner of class. Everyone finished their introductions only Jongin left. Teacher Lim pursued him to but, Jongin was just too shy; too timid to do it. So Teacher Lim pushed him to do it. Jongin inevitably introduced himself.

“So, everyone this is Kim Jongin!” Teacher Lim said.

Jongin hesitantly came to the front of his mates. He kept his head down. He scared of his friends who looking at him.

“Come on Jongin, introduce yourself!” Teacher Lim asked. Jongin hummed.

Jongin kept his head down. Meanwhile, a shorter and fairer kid kept his eyes on Jongin since he got into the class. He found that Jongin is cute.

“Hey, my name is Kim Jongin…” Jongin said. Well, cliché word for introduction was enough.

“What’s your nickname?” Somebody asked.

“It’s Jongin…” Jongin said it in the low tone. The class barely heard it. But, that boy did.

“Hello Jongin! It’s Sehun, let’s be a friend!” The boy said in cheery tone. Jongin lift his head a bit. He could see that the boy was smiling widely towards him.

“Okay Jongin, do you want to add more?” Teacher Lim asked. Jongin shook his head.

“It’s okay. Take your chair Jonginie ~ we will make shapes!!” Teacher Lim said.

Jongin took his seat. The boy who smiled to him took a chair next to him. Jongin ignored him, he kept his head low.

“Jonginie, it’s Sehun! Do you remember me?” The boy bended his head down, to see Jongin. Jongin nodded.

“Why are you so sad, Jonginie?” That Sehun boy asked. Jongin just kept his mouth shut.

“Why Jonginnie didn’t answer Sehunie’s question?” That Sehun boy asked him again. Jongin remained silent.

“Jonginie hates Sehunie…” Sehun said. He started to sob. In other hand, Jongin was panic. He never made someone cries.

“No… no… I don’t hate you…” Jongin said. He patted Sehun’s back. Sehun stopped cry. He looked Jongin’s eyes.

“Really?” Sehun’s eyes bugled. Jongin nodded.

“Sehunie is happy because Jongin doesn’t hate Sehunie…” Sehun giggled happily. Jongin sighed.

It’s paper craft class. Teacher Lim told the kids to make something from it. She gave one for each.

“Jonginie, Sehunie took the white one. What color Jonginie has?” Sehun asked.

“I got the pink one…” Jongin sighed.

“Aw, it’s cute Jonginie!” Sehun giggled.

“Everybody, now let’s make something from your paper! You can make anything you want, okay?” Teacher Lim told the class. They all said okay in union.

Jongin made a heart shape from his paper. He would give it to his Almighty Mom. Sehun, in other hand messed his work. His paper turned to a wreck.

Sehun stole a glance to Jongin’s paper craft. He was so crestfallen with his work. Sehun was in the edge to cry. Jongin noticed it. He did not know what to do. Sehun started to sob.

“Urm, you can take mine…” Jongin said. He handed his pinky heart. Sehun stopped sobbing. He looked Jongin. His eyes bugled.

“Really? Really? Really?” Sehun chirped happily. Jongin sighed and simply nodded.

“Jonginie is so kind. Sehunie loves Jonginie!” Sehun said happily. He blinked and realized something.

“Jonginie gave Sehunie a heart. Sehunie wants to give Jonginie a present too…” Sehun said. Jongin was busy in his own world. He was thinking about his Mom.

“Jonginie, Sehunie doesn’t have anything for you…” Sehun said. Jongin nodded. Not paying attention to his new-close-friend.

Sehun moved closer to Jongin. He kissed Jongin’s cheek. Sehun giggled shyly. Jongin dazed.

“Sehunie gave Jonginie kiss. Heeheehee…” Sehun said cheery.

“Okay everybody. Let see yours!” Teacher Lim said. Sehun moved to his teacher.

“Teacher Lim, Sehunie got this from Jongin!” Sehun grinned widely.

“Wow, Jongin gave his to you Sehunie?” Teacher Lim asked. Sehun nodded happily.

“What did you give to Jongin, Sehunie?” Teacher Lim asked Sehun again. Sehun blushed. He was shy to answer Teacher Lim’s question.

“Sehunie kissed Jonginie…” Sehun chuckled shyly. Teacher Lim sighed.

“Kids nowadays…” She murmured. Sehun kept giggling.

“Class, it’s time for break. Teacher knows that you are all hungry so, you can eat your meal-box now! Eat well, kids!” Teacher Lim said. She smiled.

Jongin opened his lunch-box. Mom gave him fried sausage, broccoli and carrot sauté, rice and seaweed. Jongin never objects his Mom. He eats vegetables well. Beside that Mom always decorates his lunch-box nicely.

Sehun peaked Jongin’s lunch-box. He envied Jongin’s.

“Wow, Jonginie lunch-box is awesome…” Sehun said. His eyes bugled. Jongin looked at Sehun’s.

“So is yours…” Jongin said. Sehun pouted.

“I wish Sehunie had Jongin’s lunch-box…” Sehun said. He kept pouting.

“You should eat yours unless you wanna see your Mom’s wrath…” Jongin warned Sehun.

“Mom did not cook this…” Sehun said sadly. He bends his head down. Jongin felt guilty. He supposed not to say that.

“We can share our lunch-box, Sehunie… Don’t be sad, I will give you mine…” Jongin said. Sehun jumped happily. He squealed.

“YAY! YAY! YAY! I know Jonginie is a good-boy!” Sehun said cheery. Jongin sighed.

“But promise me something…” Jongin said.

“What is that Jonginie? Sehunie will do anything.” Sehun pouted cutely.

“Eat the vegetables too…” Jongin said. Sehun widened his eyes. He left his mouth hanging. *If I were Jongin, I would throw the veggies =-=

“B...b...but Sehunie hates vegetables…” Sehun whined.

“Mom said vegetables are good for our body,” Jongin said; recalling what his Mom told. Sehun pouted.

“Urm, okay. Sehunie will eat the vegetables. Jonginie said they are good for Sehunie’s body.” Sehun said. He kept pouting cutely. Well, Jongin said vegetables are good for them not only for Sehun. *Sehun and his delusional kiddy mind.

“Jonginie can eat Sehunie’s sandwich… This, say big AAA Jonginie,” Sehun said. He mouthed ‘A’. He fed Jongin a piece of sandwich. Jongin ate Sehun’s sandwich.

“Sehunie’s sandwich is good.” Jongin said. He munched the sandwich happily.

“Sehunie is happy, Jonginie called Sehunie’s name.” Sehun smiled widely. Jongin nodded.

“This Sehunie, say ‘AAA’…” Jongin feed Sehunie. He gave Sehun a puzzled smile. And he was bursting in laughter.

“Why Jonginie is laughing?” Sehunie asked, munching his lunch. *Do not try this at home. Talk while eating is bad.

“Hahaha, Sehunie ate the vegetables!!” Jongin said. He kept laughing. Sehun pouted.

“Really?” Sehun asked. Jongin nodded with a wide grin.

“The vegetables taste good, Jonginie.” Sehun said. He shook his head happily.

“I told you, Sehunie…” Jongin said.

“Kids, you can play outside after finishing your lunch! Don’t forget to wash your hands ~” Teacher Lim smiled.

“Jonginie, what do you want to play?” Sehun asked.

“I don’t really like playing, Sehunie…” Jongin said.

“Why? Playing is fun Jonginie!” Sehun said. He grinned to Jongin.

“I'm scared of crowd…” Jongin said. He lowered his head. Sehun held Jongin’s hand. He smiled to Jongin.

“Don’t be scared Jonginie, Sehunie’s with you!” Sehun grinned. Jongin smiled.

“Let’s go play Jonginie!” Sehun took Jongin’s wrist. They went outside.

“Jonginie, Sehunie wants to play with the swing!!” Sehun grinned. Jongin just nodded. Sehun is his first friend so, Jongin decided to make Sehun happy.

Sehun sat in the swing. He pouted.

“Jonginie, the swing won’t swing if you don’t push it!” Sehun said and kept pouting.

 Jongin pushed the swing. Sehun just giggled happily. After a few rounds,

“Jonginie, Jonginie! Sehunie wants to push the swing too…” Sehun said. Jongin just nodded.

Sehun pushed the swing for Jongin although Jongin didn’t ask it. Well, Sehun insisted to.

“Pfft, Sehunie is tired Jonginie…” Sehun told Jongin.

“Let’s go back to class then…” Jongin said. Sehun pouted.

“Sehunie still wants to play…” Sehun said. Jongin sighed. He signaled an okay to Sehun. Sehun chirped happily.

“Jonginie, Sehunie loves to play! Sehunie likes to run, climb, play in the sands box, and…Sehunie loves to play!” Sehunie said happily. He even confirmed it thrice.

“Jonginie, let’s play on the sands box. Sehunie wants to make a castle!” Sehun grabbed Jongin’s wrist and dragged him to sands box.

Sehunie ran happily to the sands box. He tripped and ended with the sands covered his face. Sehun cried.

“Woaaa!” Sehun cried. Jongin came closer to Sehun. He helped Sehun to stand. Jongin helped Sehun to clean his face. He patted Sehun’s cheeks.

“Sehunie, don’t cry… Okay?” Jongin said. He tried to calm Sehun down. Sehun kept sobbing.

“Don’t cry Sehunie. Don’t cry…” Jongin faced Sehun. He hugged Sehun.

“Jonginie, it hurts… Boohoo…” Sehun cried in Jongin’s embrace.

“The pain only lasts for a while Sehunie. Don’t cry, ne? Jonginie’s here,” Jongin smiled to Sehun. Sehun hugged Jongin.

“But, it hurts. Sehunie wants mommy. Woaaa!” Sehun kept crying in Jongin’s embrace.

“Where does it hurt, Sehunie?” Jongin‘s observing Sehun. Sehun stared Jongin. Jongin is slightly taller than him.

“Sehunie’s face hurt, Jonginie…” Sehun sobbed. He pointed his cheeks which hurt. Jongin moved closer to Sehun’s face. He kissed Sehun’s cheek.

“Chu~ Does it hurt now Sehunie?” Jongin asked. Sehun shook his head cutely.

“My Mom always kisses me when I hurt. She will kiss the part which I feel pain on…” Jongin held Sehun.

“Is it a magic Jonginie? Sehunie doesn’t feel hurt anymore!” Sehun chirped happily.

“No, it is not magic. Its Mom’s secret and I only tell it to Sehunie. Now let’s go back to class, ne?” Jongin said. Sehun nodded obediently. Jongin held Sehun’s tiny and small hand then headed to class together.

“Jonginie is so kind. Jonginie is good. And Jonginie loves to help Sehunie. Sehunie loves Jonginie!” Sehun chirped happily.

“I like Sehunie too.” Jongin said. Sehun stopped his step. He faced Jongin.

“Really?” His eyes bugled. Jongin simply nodded to his oh-so-new-close-friend.

“Mommy said I have to love and protect the other. Sehunie needs my protection.” Jongin determined his choice.

“Why Jonginie have to protect Sehunie?” Sehun asked.

“Because Sehunie is white rabbit and I am the jaguar.” Jongin said. Sehun pouted, signaling that he did not agree with Jongin’s statement.

“But Jonginie is good… Why Jongine have to be jaguar??” Sehun pouted.

“Because my Mom said that jaguar is a symbol of strength, Sehunie.” Jongin said. Sehun paused for a moment, the he nodded in agreement.

“Okay. Jonginie is a jaguar. But, Jonginie is a pink jaguar.” Sehun said. Jongin shook his head, signaling disagreement.

“I don’t want to be pink jaguar. Why it must a pink jaguar, Sehunie?” Jongin asked, he stomped his feet. He’s throwing his fits.

“Jonginie is a kind-hearted and loving jaguar. Sehunie’s mom said pink is love. Heeheehee” Sehun chirped happily. Jongin nodded in agreement.

"Okay if you said so, Sehunie." Jongin said. Sehun just nodded and giggled happily.

                                              

-fin-

 

 

 

 

p.s: ignore the striked words. they were my useless thoughts =_= cheers! ~