5 Things You Should Know about Shim Changmin

5 Things You Should Know about Shim Changmin

 

5 Things You Should Know about Shim Changmin

-a changkyu fanfiction by Only4Kyu-

 

 

 

1. Changmin is a fanboy of Cho Kyuhyun

Changmin had proved himself as a devoted boyfriend for these two years he’s in relationship with Kyuhyun. His best-friend turned boyfriend. He had never showed his jealousy even though he knows that the other member of Super Junior really likes to spoiled and do some skinship with his lovely boyfriend. He had almost lose his cool once when he find a fancam of Super Show where Siwon forced his Kyuhyun to kiss him, when he watched that video Changmin burnt in jealousy, if not because of he’s currently in Japan and his boyfriend is in Korea at that time maybe he would ravished that skinny boy right away to showed him who’s the rightfully owner of that lips of Kyuhyun.

 

That’s why he forced his Yunho hyung to go with him watching Super Show 4 Encore in Seoul. Changmin had transformed from a cool, manly and charming member of the popular idol group TVXQ Max Changmin into Shim Changmin a fanboy of Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun. He didn’t care with the stares or those fans who’s stalking him and Yunho. His eyes only fixated on Kyuhyun and he felt happy to know that none of Super Junior member tried to do skinship with his lovely boyfriend. Even Siwon, the usual hug and smooch maniac decided to not touching his boyfriend.

 

“Shim Changmin I know you’re here and laughing at me” Kyuhyun said when the screen behind him showed a video of Changmin. Changmin indeed laughing and most of the ELF too. How Changmin wanted to yell “Sorry girls…your oppa is taken” but no…he decided to enjoy the show, even take some fancam of Kyuhyun’s solo performance. When they performed Mr. Simple, Changmin screamed the fanchant so loudly at Kyuhyun’s part.

 

Se sang i nae mam dae ro an dwaen da go hwa man nae myeon an dwae geu reol pi ryo eop ji
“CHO KYUHYUN!”

 

Yes, he’s a fanboy of Cho Kyuhyun.

 

 

2. Changmin always tried his best to support Kyuhyun.

When he got a phone call from his boyfriend informing him that the older one would join a TV show called ‘We Got Married’ and got paired as a husband-wife with a Chinese star Changmin nearly scream his seven octave scream. He’s jealous.

 

How could he not be when he saw his cute-in his eyes-boyfriend smiled shyly and treated that girl sweetly, even sung a song for her and cooked her ramyeon, something that Changmin himself never get from Kyuhyun. Well, Kyuhyun is not a brilliant cook and Changmin aware of that but he would still eat anything that man cooked for him. Sadly, Kyuhyun never did. Even if he would choke on Kyuhyun’s super extra spicy mapo tofu or Kyuhyun’s bland han river ramyeon…if ever Kyuhyun cooked for him, he would definitely eat that food how badly it taste.

 

He watched the show and by the end of the show he got frustrated himself. He called his boyfriend whose at that time busy playing starcraft.

 

“Kyunnie…I saw that show where you got paired as a couple”

 

“Ah…we got married? So, how’s it?”

 

“Hmm…you look great, your acting has improved”

 

Kyuhyun laughed “Hey, you’re not jealous, are you?” he asked.

 

“Jealous? Why should I?” I’m too stubborn to said yes.

 

“Hmm…good then because I’m going to cast for another show, musical to be exact”

 

Suddenly I feel uneasy when I heard that news, I gulped before asked him “Musical?”

 

“Yes, the tittle is ‘Catch Me if You Can’ have you heard it? It’s based on a foreign movie with the same tittle…and I’m going to casted as a young Frank. Nice, isn’t it?” he said, sounded so proud of his achievement.

 

He’s happy that Kyuhyun got casted but he’s not any bit happy when he knows the storyline of that musical. It’s weird because whenever he said he wants to watch his musical, the smaller man would never approve. Because of that, one day without Kyuhyun or any of Cassiopeia even knew Changmin went to watched that musical of Kyuhyun alone. Disguising himself with a pair of glasses and faint moustache from not shaving since yesterday.

 

At first he felt proud of Kyuhyun’s good acting and his wonderful voice. He always adores Kyuhyun’s sweet voice, the one that he described as a caramel macchiato. But as the show continued he began to feel slightly annoyed with Kyuhyun’s role in that musical. The of his anger and jealousy is when Kyuhyun got tied on the bed with a girl wearing a really short and tight dress hovering over him. Changmin almost scream and run toward the stage to snatch his boyfriend away but he knows how important this musical is for Kyuhyun and he just sat on his seat with a very annoyed look and a killing gaze toward that girl Kyuhyun acted with. His hand gripped tightly on the arm rest, until it got torn, holding his urge to kill that girl.

 

 

3. Changmin is a man that will always keep his promise

Changmin never think of himself as a possessive boyfriend. He always said to Yunho that he would let Kyuhyun do everything he wanted to like how Yunho do to Jaejoong, he always tried to learn how to maintained his relationship from Yunho and Jaejoong, both of his hyung whom Cassiopeia called as his appa and umma.

 

One day he received a text from Kyuhyun informing him about Seohyun’s birthday party. Sure, he knows Seohyun. She’s magnae from Girls’ Generation his fellow label mate. He always been a good ‘oppa’ to every girl group member in his management and Seohyun is probably one of his favourite dongsaeng, she simply reminded him of his real yeojadongsaeng that’s why he always laughed when people paired him with her. There’s no way he would commit .

 

But Changmin fully aware that Seohyun also got paired with HIS Kyuhyun by their fans. He knows how Kyuhyun like to teases every girl group member in their management, hell…Kyuhyun even tease BoA. Kyuhyun is a teaser by nature. How could their fans not get into an idea of Kyuhyun-Seohyun while Kyuhyun always showed his gentlemanly side whenever he’s around Seohyun, even if there’s Changmin beside him! ELF is wrong about Eunhyuk being a Casanova since it’s actually Kyuhyun who’s more Casanova-like, he’s hiding behind his cute and innocent look.

 

“You’re going?” Changmin decided to called his boyfriend after he got the text.

 

“Yes…heechul hyung would also be there” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Where are you now?”

 

“I’m with Eunhyukkie…” and Changmin heard another voice yelling “Yah! Call me hyung, magnae!”

 

“Yeah yeah I’m with Eunhyukkie hyung…we’re on our way to Seohyun’s party” Kyuhyun answered. Changmin almost laughing upon hearing his boyfriend and his hyung bickering. Well, Changmin knows that Kyuhyun never think of Eunhyuk as his hyung. That evil magnae.

 

“Really? Why you didn’t inform me before…I’m going too then” said Changmin as he walked toward his bedroom to get his jacket and car key.

 

“Eh? You’re going?”

 

“Ne”

 

“Hyukjae-ah…Changmin said he would join us” Kyuhyun informed his hyung, probably they’re inside Eunhyuk’s car now well…it’s always like that when he going out with Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk always said that he didn’t want Donghae and Kyuhyun to drive him. Changmin fully understand though because Kyuhyun with a car is never a good match.

 

“Yah! I said call me hyung!” and Changmin can heard Kyuhyun giggling.

 

“Okay, see you there Minnie” with that said Kyuhyun ended their phone call.

 

When he arrived there Kyuhyun had save a spot beside him for Changmin. He hugged his boyfriend before going to congratulate Seohyun on her birthday. Throughout that night Changmin always pestering Kyuhyun wherever the shorter man went, he sat beside Kyuhyun, casually hold his boyfriend’s waist or shoulder. They even spent a night at TVXQ’s dorm, of course with approval from Leeteuk as Kyuhyun’s leader.

 

“Please don’t overwork our Kyuhyunnie, Changmin-ah. We got recording tomorrow and I need my lead vocal’s beautiful voice. Make sure to not make him scream too much” Leeteuk said before he let Kyuhyun get dragged along with Changmin. Kyuhyun blushed upon hearing those words from Leeteuk. It’s as if Leeteuk already foreseen what would they do together.

 

And Changmin tried his best to keep his promise to Leeteuk.

 

 

4. Changmin can easily worry over Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun got a weak immunity and he can easily get sick. One time he even almost collapsed during an interview due to exhaustion and he even got a fever during one of their concert in Super Show 4. There’s also been an episode where Kyuhyun is badly sick but he still insisted to go filming immortal song 2. Changmin at that time was in Japan and he only knows from Kyuhyun’s fans about his boyfriend sickness. He watched the fancam of the show recording and he felt his heart torn when he watch Kyuhyun’s performance, not only because the song is unbearably sad but also because of Kyuhyun’s facial expression. His face is as pale as a white paper and he looked in pain. He even had a cold sweat and his hand trembled when he tried to reach a high note. Something that we would never see when he’s in a good condition.

 

“Kyunnie…how’s your condition?” Changmin called him that night.

 

“Eh? Why asking me that?” Kyuhyun asked him back, trying to hide his sickness from Changmin.

 

“Don’t lie babyKyu…I know you’re sick and still stubbornly filming immortal song 2. Is that program more important than your health?” Changmin on the other line is already too emotional. He blamed himself for not being there to hold Kyuhyun. He knows how stubborn his lover is and he’s so devoted to his works. He even performed on the stage just three months after the accident that almost took his life away.

 

“I’m fine Minnie-ah…” Kyuhyun tried to convince his boyfriend.

 

“Where’s Leeteuk hyung? Is he there with you?” suddenly Changmin asked Kyuhyun.

 

“Err…yes, he’s beside me…we’re going back to our dorm now…” Kyuhyun looked at Leeteuk who’s busy looking through their schedule, the leader is sitting beside him.

 

“I want to talk to him for a moment, baby…” Changmin told Kyuhyun. With hesitation Kyuhyun gave his phone to Leeteuk. His leader looked confused as why suddenly Kyuhyun pushed his phone toward him “Why?”

 

“Changminnie…he wants to talk with you” Kyuhyun said, pouting. Upon hearing Changmin’s name Leeteuk smiled. He can already guess why Changmin want to talk with him.

 

“Yes Changmin-ah…Hyung fully aware of that…” Leeteuk nodded his head, Kyuhyun on the other side staring at his leader with a pouting lips. Leeteuk is going to lecturing him after this.

 

“Okay, I know…yes…you too…” Leeteuk said before handing Kyuhyun his phone back.

 

“Minnie-ah…what did you say to Leeteuk hyung?” Kyuhyun asked, curiously.

 

“Nothing, baby…you should take a rest, okay? I love you…” Changmin said sweetly. Kyuhyun blushed a little upon hearing those three words coming from Changmin’s lips. Even after being together for a long time Kyuhyun still can’t adapt with this sweet and loving Changmin.

 

“N-ne…I love you too…” he mumbled, almost whispering with a beet red face. Leeteuk just chuckled upon seeing Kyuhyun’s flustered expression. It’s always amusing for him to witness this side of Kyuhyun since the magnae usually got that evilish smirk when he bully his hyungs. With those love word exchanged they ended the phone call.

 

“What did Changmin said to you hyung?” Kyuhyun asked Leeteuk.

 

“Hmm…let’s see, from now until two days onward you’re free from any schedule” Leeteuk said as he scribbled on his agenda.

 

“What?”

 

“You need to take a rest, Kyunnie…”

 

“Is that what Changmin asked you for?” Kyuhyun asked, his eyes wide. Surprised with Changmin’s power over his schedule, that guy can easily re-scheduled his works.

 

There’s also other evident of how important Kyuhyun’s safety is for Changmin. On one episode of Super Junior Foresight, Kyuhyun got a mission to make a phone-call and he called Changmin-of course he will-. Kyuhyun acted like he got into a fight and Changmin sounded so worried until he’s going to stop the filming of his drama’s last episode only to save Kyuhyun.

 

When Kyuhyun called him for the second time, Changmin sounded like he’s been running.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah…where are you?” he asked with an unsteady breathing. Kyuhyun nearly laughed because how easily he can fool Changmin.

 

Indeed…Changmin becomes a worry-wart only for Kyuhyun.

 

 

5. Changmin is helpless when it comes to Kyuhyun seducing him

Changmin can’t stop himself from staring at a beautiful creature on that TV. He’s now watching Saturday Night Live Korea, Kyuhyun told him before that Super Junior would starred on that show and as a good boyfriend Changmin would always watch Kyuhyun’s every show and performance. He did it as a loving and caring boyfriend and also as Kyuhyun’s sunbei. He wants to monitor Kyuhyun’s performance. Being the one who debuted first Changmin had been through a thousand maybe million of performance and show thus he fully understand how he should react in front of the camera.

 

Back to Changmin’s current activity, his mouth agape and his eyes contorted to its maximum. In front of him, precisely on the TV there’s Kyuhyun clad in a pink jumpsuit with brown wavy long hair. His Kyuhyun acted as a girl!

 

He watched in awe at his boyfriend beautiful image. He never thought Kyuhyun would actually agree to acted as a girl in that show. He laughed when Kyuhyun finally speak with a girlish tone. His Kyuhyun can be this naughty? Kyuhyun indeed an evil magnae and a cute-very cute-teaser but to actually seduced people like this? This is the first time Changmin witnessed it.

 

“Is your chest real?” one of the man asked Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun with a naughty smile on his face said “It’s natural~” while touching his own chest.

 

Changmin can feel his breath hitched. He gulped his saliva upon looking at Kyuhyun’s expression. Suddenly his body feels hot.

 

At the end of the skit it turned out that Kyuhyun is a cross-dresser, a man who wants to date him fainted when he saw Kyuhyun peeing while standing like how a man would be. On the other side a guy number 1 attacked Kyuhyun when he found out that Kyuhyun is actually a man.

 

That man hugged Kyuhyun from behind and started to Kyuhyun’s body. He even s and squeeze Kyuhyun’s .

 

Changmin can’t help but clench his fist.

 

His Kyuhyun got molested by an old man!

 

“Eh? Minnie? You’re watching that show?” a melodious voice calling him, Changmin turned his head toward the voice to find Kyuhyun clad in his blue pajamas, his boyfriend had just walked out from the bathroom with a towel around his neck. His caramel color hair is wet and Changmin can’t help but to remember the scene on the show just now.

 

Changmin get up from his seat in front of the TV and walked toward a dumbfounded Kyuhyun. The older between the two blinked his eyes a few times and it’s only added a gasoline on an already burning Changmin. The image of a girly Kyuhyun and a cute Kyuhyun in front of him had just awakened his hidden desire.

 

Changmin brought Kyuhyun’s slender-skinny-figure into his arms.

 

“E-eh? Minnie-ah…” Kyuhyun questioned Changmin’s sudden attack.

 

Changmin run his hand from Kyuhyun waist slowly toward Kyuhyun’s and purposely his cheek.

 

“Aaah!” Kyuhyun yelped. Both of his hand clutching on Changmin’s shirt.

 

“Don’t you ever dare to let another man touch you like this, babyKyu…” he whispered onto Kyuhyun’s ear as he purposely and biting on Kyuhyun’s earlobe, earning a soft moan from his lover.

 

“Nnngh…Minnie-ah…”

 

Changmin started to mark Kyuhyun’s pale skin with hickeys as he bite and on Kyuhyun’s neck.

 

“Aaahh…nngh…Minnie…”

 

“What is it baby?” Changmin speak seductively as one of his hand started to traveled inside Kyuhyun’s pajama shirt to tease the small bud on Kyuhyun’s chest. He pinched and rubbed that erected .

 

“M-more…” Kyuhyun gasped as Changmin started to his from outside his shirt. His feet started to feel wobbly and soon he might fall to the ground if Changmin didn’t hold on his waist.

 

Changmin let out a chuckle as he picked Kyuhyun’s body up bridal style.

 

Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Changmin’s neck to avoid himself to falling down.

 

He rested his chin on Changmin’s shoulder and smirk his famous evil smirk.

 

“It’s a good choice to appear on that show”

 

And yeah, Changmin is weak when it comes to Cho Kyuhyun.

 

 

==============================================================================================

I Don't know why but i started to get crazy over Changkyu and their cute-close relationship >.< can't help but to fall in love with them. They're currently my 2nd OTP after YunJae.

Because of my obsession over Changkyu i want to spread this illness to everybody XD

here's some of the pict and video that i talked about in this fanfiction

This is the video of Kyuhyun's solo, major Changkyu moment on SuShow4 >.< i can't stop myself to scream when i saw the picture of them together on stage...lmao XD

This is Kyuhyun's performance on IS2, omg...i'm nearly crying when i watched it T^T

picture of Kyuhyun's part in CMIYC...i hate it -.-

picture of Changkyu in sushow4 *o* love this! and i wished they would get a little closer...lmao XD (somehow whenever i saw Changkyu pict nowadays i always got distracted with Kyuhyun hugging or touching Changmin's arm >.<)

and the last this is the video of Kyuhyun as a girl in SNL korea :D

Thanks for reading^^-only4kyu-