Goodbye

Sorry seems to be the hardest word...

Today is your 3rd anniversarry with your boyfriend, you wanted to surprise him in his office because you noticed that  lately he’s so stress with work and you wanted to make him happy by bring him your homemade lunchbox.  

When you’re infront of his office door, you wanted to knock but you thought that this is a surprise so you decided not to. When you open the door, you could not believe what you just saw, He.was.kissing.another.girl. no scratch that he was kissing HIS SECRETARY?! You just stand there, not knowing what to do your brain want just beat the crap out of him but your body frozen.

“Kiki…” you say it in a hoarse voice try to hold back the tears that want to escape your eyes. He looked at you in a wide eyes “Baby! What are you…? I can explain babe!” he tried to grab your hand but you pushed it away and you ran with everything you got, not knowing where you headed. You don’t even care about that right now. How could he?! In our anniversarry?! When you arrived at your apartment, you quickly ran to your bedroom and sank into the bed crying your heart out. You’ re tired from crying so you fall asleep.

Gikwang quickly headed to your apartment, he know your password door. He heard your sniffles but when he saw that you asleep. Oh god what have I just done? He thought. He wipe your hair that cover your face, in his eyes even if you had a puffy eyes, you’re still beautiful to him. He wipe your dry tears “I’m sorry baby girl, I’m sorry” he cried.

You heard a sobbing, so you wake up and open your eyes “What are you doing here?” you make a space from him and cover your body with sheets. It’s like he wanted to hurt you more. “I’m sorry baby, I really do. She kissed me first, I didn’t kiss her back. You have to believe me. Please..” he said it like he wanted to cry.

“So why didn’t you pull back?” tears escaped your eyes again.

“I-I…I don’t know” he answered. You sighed, it’s not the answer that you expected.

“I’m done Gikwang. It’s over” you looked away from him

“What?! No! Eun hee..no please don’t leave me…” he cried.

“Please don’t cry..i can’t take to see your face with those tears runnin’ down your cheeks, but what can I do?  if I had given you that second chance, I’m scared that you would’ve broken my heart again. I still love you Kiki…but I’m sorry I can’t be with you” you burst into tears.

“Eun hee-ah, I’m sorry, I can’t live without you. I love you, hard. I love you so much..please..don’t let me go..please..” he begging and pleading.

“I love you too, Oppa. But I’m sorry,I have to let you go. Goodbye Kiki…” you hugged your knees and cried….

“Please leave me alone” you asked, wanted him to just get out of you apartment because you want to cry some more.

With that he kissed your forehead and said “I’m not giving up” and walked out of your apartment.