1/1

Something I should had done long ago. [d r a b b l e]

 

-

It was evening and the whole house was almost quiet, not a single sound but soft sniffles coming out of the room down the deserted hallway. Minho sighed softly, know who those sniffles belong to. Walking down the hallway the sniffles turned into soft cries, cries that sounds like it belongs to an angel. Minho muttered some words under his breath as he stop facing the door of his younger brother. Minho sighed one last time, and slowly opens the door finding his younger brother crying. Minho despised it when he younger brother cried. He brother was and angel, sweet, caring and had a smile that could light up the room, no, a whole city.

Minho sat next to his brother, wrapping his arm around him, “Minnie,” Minho whispered softly. Taemin cries turns into gasping sobs as he cries into his brother chest.

“H-H-Hyung,” Taemin weakly gasps. “W-W-Why? Why can’t I just have a happy life…” Taemin clutches on to his brother shirt. “I’m too ugly, too skinny, too imperfect…”

No you’re not. You are my prefect angel.

“Minnie, you’re not ok, you are perfect in every way,” Minho said trying to keep cool not trying to go murder the person who made his angel cry.

Minho sigh as he grip on Taemin tighten as he continues to sob.

My angel, broken.

“Minnie, look at me.” Minho said as Taemin looked up a bit confuse.

Puffy red eyes that doesn’t belong on your face.

Minho closed his eyes and leans down gently kissing Taemin on the lips.

Perfect, lips made for smiling not for sobbing and crying.

My little perfect angel.

“I love you Minnie”