Chapter 3

Which side do I Love? [Hiatus]

 

Chapter 3

Minseul's PoV:

I was not really focusing the rest of the day.

His smile always kept replaying in my head.

 ~“Why do I think about him? He’s kind of my boss.”~ (a/n: she is thinking :D)

“So Minseul-seng, tomorrow we will go and shot our latest MV for SPY. So it will be pretty exhausting. Make sure to get some good sleep arraso.” Sungmin said to me with a hint of aegyo. I nodded and smiled at him. “No wonder he is called aegyo prince” I thought.

“See you tomorrow Dongseng” Shindong, Kibum, ZouMi and Henry said. The others were giving you a small wave. Heechul was being crazy again, singing:” I say HEE you say SICA! Hee! Sica! Hee! Sica!”

Because of that I chuckled, he was just too funny.

Kyuhyung was the last to leave the room but you stopped him. “Kyuhyung-ssi wait up! I have a question.”

“ohh Dongseng what do you want to know ? And you can call me Oppa. ”he added a small evil grin to the last part.

“I was wondering if you could show me around a bit, if you have time and are not too tired. I don’t want to be a bother to you.”

“Of course I can do that and you’re not a bother to me. Kaja!” he said and went through the door, me following him.

“So as you probably already know we are in the 3rd floor right now. On this floor are only Practice rooms for singing and dancing. On the 1st floor are the songwriter offices and meeting rooms. On the 2nd floor are the rooms for language practice. On the 4th floor you find the cafeteria and stylists. On the 5th floor are the group rooms, because every group has its own room for the free time. And finally on the 6th floor the management of the groups and Lee SooMan has their offices.”

“WOW! I knew that SM Entertainment is big, but I never thought that it is that HUGE!” you said, being pretty impressed.

“Hahaha! Your pretty adorable when you are impressed, do you know that?” Kyuhyung said in-between laughers.

I blushed and hit him slightly on the arm.

“Okay, okay. I stop laughing. So Minseul-seng, I need to go now. The hyungs are probably waiting for me. Don’t want them to be worried. So see you tomorrow. Annyoung!” He said and left.

“Arraso see you tomorrow Oppa!” I shouted.

So what to do now. I decided to go to one of the vocal training rooms.

There was a white piano in the room.

“Omo this is beautiful, even prettier that the one I own myself”, I thought.

I sat down on the small bench in front of it.

“Hmm, I think I should try playing something”

After some deep thoughts of what to play, I decided to play Super Junior’s  It’s You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11hXDV9vNYg

You decided to sing to it as well because no one is there to hear you right?

RIGHT??

 

Hey there

hope you like this chapter

I extra tried to make it longer that usual 

And now hugs for Yesung, my Subrscribers, Commentators & Friends 

♥ all of you 

And now PARTY HARD with Yesung ^^

You all danced with him don't you :D

Just joking :D

Bye Bye 

Chu~♥