The first Day

Which side do I Love? [Hiatus]
The first Day

 

Minseul’s PoV

Today is my first day at my new working place. Now I’m working at SM Entertainment as the errand girl for the Band Super Junior. I hope that they are all nice to me.

~At SME Building

I was a bit nervous to meet such popular persons but I stayed cool on the outside. The Manager and I were walking towards the door of a practice room where, I was supposed to meet the guys to introduce myself.

The manager opened the door and we stepped in. 26 pairs of eyes looking at us, I introduced myself, “Anneyounghaeseyo, Park Minseul imnida. I’m the new errand girl and I hope we get along well.”
Then the boys turned around, formed a line. “Hana, dul, set… uri neun Super Junior,” they all said in a union.

“So… do you need anything?” I asked them since it is my job.
“Actually… No but thanks for asking,” Leeteuk said.
“But we will inform you when we need something,” he added.

“How should we call you? Miss Park-ssi or Minseul-ssi?” Ryeowook asked cutely.

“Hmm … I don’t know. Call me how you like,” I said smiling at him.

“Ok so now you are Minseul-seng because you are younger than me,” he said with his huge eye-smile.

“Minseul-ssi, how old are you exactly?” Siwon asked.

“I’m 20 years old,” I replied.

“20….hmm… So you are really the youngest among all inside this room that’s why we, Super Junior will call you Minseul-seng from now on,” Siwon announced.

“But Hyung that also means that she has to call us oppa,” Donghae added.

With that my face grew slightly pink and the boys were laughing hard.

Then I realized that not all the members were laughing. Yesung was the only one who got back to train the dances and did not really care about what the others were doing.

After the small chat with Super Junior they got their concentration back into dancing.

As I saw how hard they were working, I quietly sneaked out of the room to get some fresh and cold water for them. That was the last thing I could do for them, I thought.

After fighting for over 5 minutes with the water bottles to keep all of them in my arms, I was on my way back to the practice room. But I bumped into someone and fell to the ground and all the water bottles fell with me.

 

 

 

Sooo this is the first Chapter ^^

I really hope you like it but I'm always open for suggestions to do it better.

please Comment and Subscribe 

Bbuing ~ ♥

Omely