First Chapter

When I Open My Eyes (Photograph)

"You Really Don't Know How Much This Dress Costs?!" "Mianhae..Mye Joon..Mianhae!" I Screamed As I Yelped Because Of Pain.

"You---! I Really Hate You, You Know?" She Pulled My Hair More And More. "Ahhh.." I Yelped, Even Though I Tried To Hide That Im In Pain.

"I Don't Like You! Why Do You Need To Intefere With My Life?!" She Let My Hair Go As I Fell Down.

I Could Feel People Staring...

   I Could Feel Them Whispering...

                              "How Poor That Girl Could Be?"

And That Girl....Is Me..

 

This Is Me.

 

"Ahh Jinjja. You Are So Clumsy! That's Why People Don't Like You!" Mye Joon, Once Again, Pulled My Hair. She Smirked And Said

"You Should Keep Distance With Me..So Back Off, ." She Slapped Me And I Gulped.

I Stood Up And Kept My Hair Away From My Face. "Mye Joon." I Strictly Said. She Turned Her Head And I Quickly Grabbed Her Collar.

She Gasped. "A-Ahh.. Soo--Soo Gi!" She Strugled. But I Was Strong, She Should Have Known Me More..This Side Of Me.

"Soo Gi! Get..Let Go..Of --meee!!" She Strugled Once More, But Again---I Was Strong. And Finally, I Spoke.

"You Should Have Known Me Better, Mye Joon. Don't Dare To Call Me A '' Again. Im Not Doing Anything To You, Yet You Kept On Pushing Me Down--Down. You Don't Like Me? Well, Me Too! I Don't Like You Too!"

"I-I'll Tell That To Omma!!" She Was Terrified. I Let Her Go And Said "Fine, That's What You Could Only Do." I Said And Turned My Heels Back To Her.

I Could Tell Her That She's Crying---More Like Making A Scene.

    I Never Wanted This.

 

                        And Now, People Are Looking At Me---Staring At Me.

 

Sungmin's P.O.V

 

"Guys, Lets Go To the Cafe, Downstairs?" Lee Teuk Hyung Asked Us To Accompany Him Downstairs. Well, I Admit. I'm Hungry too.

"Im Going--How About You Guys?" Hee Chul Hyung Stood Up. "Me Too!" I Joined.

"Me Three!" Donghae  Smiled. "So...All Of Us Are In?" Shindong Asked. And We Shouted "Ne!"

Even Kyu, Who Was Busy With His...Starcraft Thingy...Paid Attention.

 

When We were About To Pass, We Saw SNSD, F(x), SHINee And Some other Artists , Making A Crowd. Or Should I Say..Joining A Crowd.

I Tapped Sunny's Shoulder, And She Turned Around. "Oh! Min Oppa!" She Startled. "What's Happening, Sun?" I Asked.

"Well, Min Oppa... I Think...Lee Soo Man's Daughters Are Fighting Again. I Heard One Is So Mean And One Is Adopted."

"Adopted?" I Wandered. I Never Heard That Lee Soo Man-ssi Adopted. I Walk Through The Crowd And Saw The Girl--Well, She's Cute.

Was On The Floor, While Mey Jong? Mye Sung? Joong Mye? Or Whatever, Was Pulling Her Hair.

I Wanted To Save The Poor Girl, But I Can't.

Mey--I Mean, Mye Joon Is Still Soo Man-ssi's Daughter. In Fact---REAL DAUGHTER.

 

"How Poor That Girl Could Be?" I Over Heard SHINee Whispered. I Felt Sad For That Girl. Just When, Hee Chul Hyung Called Me And Mouthed..

"Don't Dare to Intefere With Them.Soo Man Would Be Mad"

I Shrugged Off And Walked Away, But A Sudden..

The Girl--Poor Girl Grabbed Mye Joon's Collar. Which Made The Crowd Gasp. Even My Hyungs And Dongsaengs Stopped Walking And Went Back

Just To See The Scene.


"Mye Joon."She  Strictly Said. Mye Joon Turned Her Head And She Quickly Grabbed Mye Joon's Collar.

Mye Joon Gasped. "A-Ahh.. Soo--Soo Gi!" Mye Joon Strugled. So Her Name's Soo Gi?

"Soo Gi! Get..Let Go..Of --meee!!" Mye Joon Strugled Once More, And Finally, Soo Gi Spoke.

"You Should Have Known Me Better, Mye Joon. Don't Dare To Call Me A '' Again. Im Not Doing Anything To You, Yet You Kept On Pushing Me Down--Down. You Don't Like Me? Well, Me Too! I Don't Like You Too!"

"I-I'll Tell That To Omma!!" I Could Tell Mye Joon Was Terrified.Soo Gi  Let Her Go And Said "Fine, That's What You Could Only Do."

 

Well, We Were Amazed. Even Though She Knows That Mrs Lee Soo Man Would...Would Scold Her.. She Still Did It. What A Fighting Girl.

You Know What?---She's Brave, And I Like Girls With Brave And Strong Attitudes.