First Day College

Choose Me

Jiyong's POV -

"Aigoo, Minzy~ah, you're making oppa feel difficult to leave YG for awhile. I'm going to my parents house and stay there. Look, we can always meet up or chat right? So don't make it difficult for me," I look to Minzy and still saw her fighting back her tears. I know she's very very very sad but I need to complete my educations. 

"Minzy~ah, I know your favorite oppa is going away but that's exaggerating isn't it?" CL interrupted. Basically, CL is my bestfriend. Apart from Youngbae, she knows me well. Inside out. 

Everyone agreed to CL. Minzy could only fight back her tears and hold my hands.

"Oppa, please promise me you will take care of yourself? Eat well and always stay healthy. Don't forget to always eat your medications," Minzy said.

I know she means well. I could only nods and took my bag from the floor and wave everyone goodbye.

Leaving YG Entertainment, even just for awhile, pains me. Fans are upset with me choosing to go studies but some are supportive. I will really miss my band and the girls. Now that the Kwon Leader is out for studies, T.O.P will take over me for awhile. 

I walk towards my car and drove to school.

 

Sandara's POV -

"Oppa, are you sending me to school today?" I ask. I know that he can read my mind.

"You don't have to ask me. I know you're going to school with that Dongho boy right? Dara, you know why I don't like him but why are you still being stubborn?" not again. 

"Oppa, Dongho is not like what you describe him to be. I know him oppa," Jay oppa just turn his back on me.

"You may go with him. But don't come crying if he hurts you or what. I already warn you," I nodded and took my bag and went downstairs to meet Dongho.

 

Jay's POV -

When can this girl ever understand? Dongho, I know everything about this boy! He only wants "that" thing from my sister. I know him very well. He is just a sheep in disguise. But knowing my sister for 18 years, if her mind is up, then it is final. Dongho bastard, I know jolly well what happen between you and my ex-girlfriend!

 

Sandara's POV -

"Dongho~ah, where are you? It's been 20 minutes I waited for you," I speak through the phone.

"Mianh..e, nggghhh~ I'm... ngggh~ busy...got..to..g..o" with that, he put down the phone. 

What's that for? It's weird. Aigoo, now I have to walk to school alone.

 

Author's POV -

Dara began walking down the path to the empty streets. One thing for sure that it's going to happen,rain. And she forgot her umbrella. Futhermore, she is halfway to her school now. She began to briskwalk so that she could reach the school before it rains.

NOT HER LUCK . A white Bentley, which was driven fast by the driver, makes her mad. The driver drove past the puddle of water and the water wets her uniform.

"Aish! How rude can he be?!" with that, she saw the Bentley turn to her school. 

She chase after it and finally stood infront of the car.

"Yah, can you come out a second mister?!" Dara shouted and banging her hands onto the car screen.

"What's up little kid? Is there uhmm, any problems?" he said to Dara. And he even eyed Dara from top to bottom.

"How maliciously rude can you be?! Don't you know you cause me to be like this idiot?!" Dara shouted. 

Just before she could continue hamming the proud guy with her curses, the school bell rang indicating the first lesson is about to start. The guy who was in front of her was gone. He is sure fast as lightning because Dara only turn her hand for 20 seconds and he is gone.

 

Jiyong's POV -

Aigoo. That girl is crazy. How can she talk to Kwon leader like this?! Don't tell me she can't recognise me? I'm famous in Korea and other countries. And she even call me rude?! I'm glad that I could take off before she could catch up with me.

Now, I'm seriously late for my class. Damn, where is this class located?

After 3 minutes of searching, I found the class.

I take Music course. That makes me want to study though.

"Mianhe, I'm late for class, I'm the new student," I bow and apologised.

Everyone in the class squeaks and jump in joy when they saw who their classmate was.

Kwon Jiyong. The famous leader from Big Bang.

"Calm down students. Jiyong here will choose who he wants to sit with," the teacher said. I just smile and nodded.

"Raise up your hands if you want to sit with me," I said. Of course, everyone raises their hands up. I've to choose.

Just then, a small lady came rushing in.

"Mianhe Mrs Gil, I'm late," the girl said while bowing to the teacher.

"Sandara Park, you are always late. Now you have no choice but to patner with our new student, Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong," the teacher said. She smile and nodded and when she raise her heads to meet mine, we gasp! It's the rude girl!