chappie 10 : OPPAS !!! I found you!! YAY!!!

" I Finally found my long lost brothers!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SLEEP!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Next day liao~~

( LOL ! PLz tolerate my slinglish kay :D hard to resist singlish when you're a singaporean haiz Opps here i go again..)

You woke up and saw that it was ony 1 hour and 40 minutes before school starts

you then went to the bathroom to bathe then change into your school uniform...

after changing , you went downstairs to eat your breakfast, you realised that there was nobody in the dining room...

but 14 plates of breackfast consisting of an egg,two sausages and waffles...

"Ajummah~Where is the boys? " you asked...

"Oh.. Miss Lee, it is not time yet for the boys to wake up... erm we still have...

10 minutes before their alarm goes off so would you like to have breakfast first?" the maid replied....

"Ohhh~~~ Kwenchana~~ i'll wait for the boys to wake up first... by the way, ahjumma, don't call me Miss Lee call , JiEun" you replied

"Okay :D" the maid said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 10 Minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" JiEun-ah~ it's time for the boys to wake up could you please help me to wake the boys up?" The maid asked...

" ah Neh~~~ I'll call the boys to wake up!! :D" You replied ....

*You were listening to your MP3 in the living room IN  EAR!!! :D*

*Opens the door* "Sung gyu oppa, Woo hyun oppa,Dong woo oppa, ierona~~~"

"mmm... I'm awake :D" Sunggyu and Woohyun said...

you then look at Dong woo..

"Don't worry JiEun, we will wake DongWoo up~~" Woohyun said

"khamsamida~"you sang and proceeded to Niel,L.Joe,Ricky's room...

one by one you woke the Teenfinite members up.....

~~~~~~~~~10 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~

the members of Teenfinite woke up and changed and was ready to eat breakfast...

"We will eat well~~~" Teenfinite and you said you guys then ate breakfast....

 

Sitting arrangements:

                   DongWoo    WooHyun    HoYa    L    SungJong    SungYeol

SungGyu                                                                                                           C.A.P

                    ChunJi        JiEun           L.Joe     Ricky    Niel         ChangJo

~~~~~~~~~~~Breakfast Conversation!!~~~~~~~~~

"L.Joe oppa can you pass me the tissues?:D" you asked L.Joe...

"Neh~~*takes tissue and hands it to JiEun* L.joe

"Thank  you~~~L.Joe oopa!" You said...

You started to think," why does L.Joe's eyes , smile looks so familiar??" when L.Joe flashed a smile at you

"YAH down to earth JI EUN!!:D" ChunJi said.....

"huh?!? OH~~..:D  ERM.. L.Joe oppa , what is your real name??"

"ME? Oh.. my real name is LEE...BYUNG..HYUN" : D L.Joe replied you with another smile....

"L-Lee B-Byung H-Hyun?? Wa-what about you chunji oppa?"you asked while stammering...

"Erm my real name is LEE CHAN HEE..:D"

"L-Lee chan hee?!?"You asked again..

"yup,:D" chunji replied...

you then began crying.. L.Joe and ChunJi looked at you as well as teenfinite..."oppas..:D" you said,smiling,crying...

You then suddenly hug L.Joe.."OPPAS!! I FINALLY FOUND YOU GUYS!!!:D"

"wa~~t???" chunji asked you after seperating the hug..

"OPPAS!! I FINALLY FOUND YOU GUYS AFTER  10 YEARS!! :D BYUNGUNNIE AND CHANHINNIE OPPAS!!!"

"J-Ji eun? our lovely J-Ji eun???BABY SISTER!!!!" *HUGS*

TEENFINITE *AWWWW*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PART 1 HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPPIE gonna go sleep now it is 3.15 am here in Singapore su gud nite!!! :D MERONG~~~

                                                                 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                     ~JUNSEUNG~