when prince onew is jealous..

my geeky hubby is actually a...VAMPIRE PRINCE?!0.0

im backs!!sorry for not updating yesterday,the server here crashed T.T

anyways...heres and UPDATE!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONEW'S POV

wow...law management on earth is really different.o.o

i mean...in SM,the judge to handle court session would be a member of the monarchy.

but here...its just a freakin dude or dudette wearing a wig?o.o

yawn..boring..

maybe i should pry into mizuki's mind.

'mm..is pink great for a rose?or is red better?'

mmm...just her rambling on her own drawing.

"honey...just choose red!!its the symbol for i love you!"i gave her a telepathic answer.

'YAH LEE ONEW.JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN READ MY MIND DOESNT MEAN I ALLOWED YOU TO!!'

oops..i forgot xD

"ok sorry!just trying to tell you that im gonna meet you at the cafeteria for lunch."

but her answer was not what i expected.

'oppa sorry.theres a new student here name mir.im eating with him.'

WHAT?!

"WHY HIM?!IM YOUR HUSBAND!"i complained.

'precisely,i see you ALL THE TIME,so nothing's wrong with eating with mir and his friends.you can go meet mum and the rest.besides,its not like you guys actually eat-.-.'

(a/n:for them,eating food is like us drinking blood...EWW)

"fine..."

END OF ONEW'S POV-

-LUNCH BREAK-

"umm...my name is mizuki and im 19.you guys?"mizuki let out her hand to the 4 guys whom she just made friends with.

she had known they were famous because of the glares girls have given her...but she havent know their group name yet.not that she cared about knowing.

the oldest his lips and grinned."yang seungho.24...you smell nice"

mizuki smiled at the compliment,not knowing the true meaning behind it.

"wierd...i dont wear perfume though."she declared.

"we know,"said mir,"maybe thats why you smell fresh."

mizuki just nodded,not creeped by the comment at all,and proceeded eating while the rest gave an introduction.

"so the 4 of you must be best friends."she muttered.

joon shook his head.

"nah...youre missing one more person and he havent arrived yet."

he gazed over at mizuki.she really smelled unique.like an untouched woman,not that she wasnt...but she just smell different.

all of a sudden,someone shocked him by hugging him.

"boo guess who?wahhh!traditional class was boring!!"

thunder...

mizuki turned and gasped...even thunder.

the rest just stared at a situation which made thunder looked like an ex boy friend who still loved his girlfriend who dumped him while mizuki looked like the girlfriend who seemed to already be taken.

"so you guys accidentally smooched huhs?"g.o asked,looking shocked.

the guys were not able to accept the fact that one of their siblings had been tainted.after all,usually,those who took their first kiss would be soooo in love with them to not want any other guy..even if they were married,they would gladly leave their husbands for the guy.

"but she's married!!"

the guys gave the youngest a knowing glance.they already knew after seeing her ring.

"i can smell her ity guys,we cant be sure if she really was married."thunder rolled his eyes.

they stopped their telepathy and asked her the serious question.

HOWEVER...before she could answer,there was a sudden lightning flash and the sky became purple.

  'wow lightning appeared out of nowhere!!"mizuki exclaimed.

just then,the husband who had been hearing their telepathic conversation from afar got to the table,hugging his wife from behind before pushing himself between mizuki and mir.

"guys...long time no see...i see youve met my WIFE...mizuki..."

seeing their shocked expression,he gave a triumphant look. 

now they know that mizuki was married and her husband had not been just any other ORDINARY PERSON...

===========================================================================

urgh...draggY T.T