(Another Troble)

HATE or LOVE

 

 

2 hours later

“Yaa!! You.. go home now, its 23.00 now..!! you’re still student right??
“aigoo... ajusshi.. i sti... still want to stay..” i said to the ajussi

“Aigoo, young man i should go now, go home now!!”

“arasso...arasso ajussi...’ anneyongg...... sleep well.. i love you ajuussi..........”

“Yah...! go now!!” said the ajussi and push me”

“i walk lumberedly at the street and when i about to a croos the road suddenly

PIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “Yahh... Watchout!!”

Yuri POV

I’m alone at home, my parent is going to my cousin wedding celebraton and they said they will stay until tomorrow, and i’m really hungry and the worst thing is there is nothing at the refigrator, even one piece snack its empty.

 “There is nothing i can eat here i should save my life now!! ..!!” i yelled in frustation then walk to my room to take my cardigan  and i going to buy some food in the grocery near from my house. And when i’m in my way to go home after shopping i see someone who want to cross the road, i think i know him, wait.. is that minho?? And in the other side there is a car and that car is going to minho...

“Yahh... Watchout!!” i said and pulled his shirt. “Yah minho You want to die??”

He look at me with weird face “Is that you yuri??” he said

“Yeah its me” i smell a something from his shirt, “yahh!! You are drunk right??”

“Tsk.. You... arrogant girl!!  i’m drunk... totally drnk!! My life is !!”

“yahh... what happend to you minho??”

“What happend to me ?? ahah.. nothing.. i ... what are you doing here??”

“I should the one who asked you what are you doing here??”

 “I i... i’m hurt..  ” and he is fall to me,

“yahh.. minho.. yahh!!, what happend to you??”

“i’m hurt..”

“Tsk.. lets go to my home first” and i drag him to my house and laid him in the sofa  i think he is sleepng now.

“Yahh!!..Minho, don’t sleep here!!” i yelled

No respond

“Minhooooo....!!!!!!!”

No respond

“Aishh..!! this boy!!” I decide to called sooyoung...

“the number you’re calling is not active please try again in a few minutes”said the operator lady.

Ottoke???

So i decide to let him stay at my home i went to my room and take a blanket and covered his body and go to my own room for sleep..

 

Minho POV

I open my eyes looked around

“where i am??, ouch...” i looked around hey this is not my house !!

Then i walk around that house, i look at the picture that framed neatly at the wall and i see someone familiar at that picture grab the frame ... is that....????

“Ya!!!............ What are you doing??!!”

I turn my body its yuri, “i should the one who asked you, what the hell are you doing here??”

“Tsk, you should be thankfull because if i don’t save your live last night, you might be at the hell right now!!”

“You save my live??”

“You don’t remember??”

“Remember what??”  And i try to remember again what happend.... “No way!!”

“You remembered all the things now??”

“Y..yes...”

“Tsk... Here, drink this it make you feel better” she give an aspirin and water  and walk around

“Y..yess” i take it and drink it

“Ya.. Minho..”She yelled, from the kitchen

“YES???”

“Is the only worrd You know just YES??” she approach me while wearing her apron

“What do you expect??”

“Nope, Just take a bath now you are stinky..” she hold her nose while hand over a towel to me.

“Yahh..!!! Btw, where is the bahtroom??”

“There, upstairs, just walk straight till you find my room, entered it and you’ll see the bathroom.”

“Ok...” i walk upstairs.. “Yah.. Yuri.. Do you live alone??”

“Nope... I live with my parent, but they are going somewhere now”

“Ohh... I see” finally i reach Yuri’s Room

 

Yuri’s Room

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So i opened the door and entered her room, i heading to the bathroom and take a bath...

After my bath is done i suddenly remeber that i dont bring any clothes, and the clothes that i wearing last night, is really stink.. i should ask yuri if she have any shirt for me.

Yuri’s POV

I am make a soup, for our breakfast, hmm, i mean my breakfast..

“Yuriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!” Minho screaming upstairs

“Yahh..!! No need to scream..!! wath happend??”

“I.. dont have any clothes to wear..”

“SO??” ‘oh my good... his abs.’.

“What are you mean SO?? You want me to ???” he said while open his towel.

“Yahh!! What are you doing right now??” I cover my eyes with my hand “OK!! OK!! I’ll search a Shirt for you.. Just dont do something crazy here!!” i said while open my clipboard and search some shirt for him.

 “Yahh!!!..........” and i found one T-Shirt i give it to him still covering my face..

“Yahh...!! what are you mean?? I don’t want to show you mine... :P,” he teased me
 

“Tsk... are you done??”

“Wait a second, dont you have any pants for me??

“Wait”, i search at the clipboard again and i found a sport pants ”here!!” i throw it to him

A while later

“Are you done??” i ask him

“Yeah, open your eyes now” he said

“i am handsome right??”

“Tsk, your wish..” i said while merong to him

“Yahh.. Don’t lie to me..”

“arghhh.. seriously”

“Yurii...ahh...” he suddenly call me with his sweetest voice and getting his head closer to me

“wha...what.. are you trying to do now??!!” my heart keep make a tapping sound

“I...I.. am...” his head is getting closer, its just about 3 inch from my face ‘ohh.. minho, dont do this to me, i’m still young’

“You what????” i said try to be calm

“I am hungry...” he said and laughing

“Yahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................” he teased me again...

“What do you expect?? You think i’m gonna you??”

“Tsk.. Stop it, lets eat now..!!”

“Wuahh,, its delicious, where do you buy this??”

“Yah, i make it by my self you know..”

“Really?? Well, you are a good chef then, finally there is something you could do yuri” he teased me again!

“What are you mean??!!” i’m about to hit his head suddenly “Ting tongg”

The bell is ringing..

“who is that??” i said

“You check it”

Then i walk to the door and look who’s coming...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

I am update one chapter... kekek~~ :) do subscibe and comment

LOve ya guys... :):):):):)::):):)