6

My Butler

            I glared at them as we all got into a circle, of course Jonghyun had to stay on the couch so he wouldn’t do much damage to his wounds. I was going to kill someone.

            “Key,” Taemin screamed in my ear. My two friends gave a both a scary sly. “We dare you... ,” oh here it comes, my life is ruined, “to dance to Can’t Nobody by 2NE1.”

            I looked at them, what are they doing to me? They’re so mean, making me freak out like that because I thought they were going to say something else. Aish. I nodded, got up to and moved to an empty space.

            The music started and I instantly started dancing when CL’s voice sang. Things started to get a little weird when the little ual parts came up but other than that it was all fine. Thank gosh it ended eventually and I sat back down in my spot.

            “Sir, are you trying to give us all a heart attack,” Kevin asked.

            “Especially Jonghyun over there, it’s not good for his health,” Minho said picking on Jonghyun, who lowered his face so we could not see it turning red. Did I really have that kind of effect on him? I hope I did.

            “Who would have guessed that you could move like that, sir,” Joon added.

            “Anyways,” Amber broke in, “I pick Onew to go next.”

            He smiled and looked at Minho, who looked a little too confident for his own good. “I dare you to kiss the person you like the most in this room.”

            Minho turned white, “You serious.” Onew nodded his head while smiling because mostly everyone here was a guy.

            He took a deep breath then let it out. I noticed that he slowly turned towards Taemin, who was in between Minho and myself. Taemin stared back at him shyly. Minho quickly gave Taemin a peck on the lips then avoided everyone’s eyes as they were screaming. Taemin covered his face so no one would see how red it got.

            Joon and Kevin grabbed pillows from the couch and started hitting him. “Minho, you !” they said while laughing. Onew and Amber were using each other as support while they laughed their asses off. Jonghyun was trying to laugh but he couldn’t really because when he did his body started to hurt. 

            I glared at him and he knew it. I grabbed the pillow from Kevin and hit Minho like a baseball player would hit the ball and he fell over as I stood above him still glaring. “How dare you do that to my innocent baby! You're lucky I'm not killing you!” I yelled then sat back down pulling Taemin towards me all protectively. Minho got back holding his head and he traded placed with Kevin so he wasn’t next to Taemin anymore while I was still glaring at him.

            “Key, I think it’s time to calm down,” Amber said putting grabbing my arms and letting Taemin go.

            “I wanna go next,” Joon said raising his hand then looking at Kevin and Kevin turned his face away. “Kevin~!” he sang as Kevin slowly turned back to Joon, who was smiling evilly. “I dare you to dress up as a girl using the mistresses clothes, go next door, if a women answers you have to ask for something and do your best aegyo but if a man answers the door you have to seduce him until he feel his poking you then run away so you don’t get .”

            Kevin smiled, I think he was going to enjoy this dare, which is kind of scary. I need new butlers, especially ones that do not enjoy dressing like a girl. Amber took Kevin up to my mom’s room and got him ready as the rest of us waited for him. For the whole time I glared at Minho, for kissing my baby, and Onew, for giving Minho that dare.

            Once Kevin came back down you could next tell that he was a guy dressed up as a girl. He had a long straight blonde wig, a schoolgirl uniform with long black socks, and the right amount of make-up on. The first thought I came up with was that he looked nice. The second... why did my mom have that stuff in her closet? I am extremely disturbed right now. I think I’m going to throw up. I looked over and saw that Jonghyun was thinking the same thing by the disgusted look on his face. He is so cute!

            “Let’s do this,” Kevin said in his best girl voice and it was scary how girly it sounded. He pranced out of the door and went to my neighbor to the right of me. I can’t believe Kevin is actually doing this. I can’t look at him the same anymore.

            He knocked on the door and a man answered the door. Oh gosh this is going to be awkward.

Kevin’s POV

            A man answered the door; I was hoping one would because it made the game more fun.

            “How may I help you?” he asked me while looking me up and down. Let the seducing begin.

            I started to act cute as I looked at him and noticed that he was taking a liking to me. I took a piece of the wig and started to twirl it round my finger as I batted my eyes at him.

            I placed my other hand onto his chest were I felt his heart beating fast. Poor guy, only if he knew I was a guy. “I’m taking a survey for one of my classes and I wanted to ask you: What do you think turns a guy on the most?” (Stupid I'm sorry, it was the only thing I could come up with >~>)

            He looked at me with lust in his eyes, “W-What class is this for?”

            I placed a finger over his mouth (all seductively) to keep him quiet. “Shh that’s a secret,” then I winked at him. “Can you answer my question please,” I asked as I took my finger away from his mouth and started tracing his face lightly. I could tell he was starting to get more .

            “W-Well I would say, from personal view, it would have to be when an innocent girl acts naughty.” He answered me. Ew really, this guy is such a pedo.

            I looked around the inside of his house, “Is your wife home?”

            “No, why?”

            I put my hand back on his chest and slowly ran it down while getting closer to him. “I just didn’t want to make her jealous.” I moved one of my legs and placed it around his hip as I was almost pressed up against him. I leaned closer to his face acting as if I was going to kiss him when I felt him press against me. Well time to run!

            “Oh would you look at the time,” I said pushing him away making him stumble backwards. “I should go home!” I pushed him back again and closed his door so I had time to run back and not get caught.


* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbnAS-eNog8 Key’s dance (Dara has the Jongkey shirt =o=)

A little 2min going on (^w~)v

I can't stop listening to Super Juniors new album, especially Gulliver <3 it's one of my favorite songs~!

Did you like it ?? I had a little fun writing this chapter and the next one~! Please subscribe if you subscribed to me before because AFF deleted most of em TT-TT 3 and don't forget to comment aye ?? Thank you so much ~~

*Please Like 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~! Have a nice day~! <3