Chapter Two

The Rangers RP [OPEN] JOIN US

Rules and how to Join
1. No duplicate accounts!
2. Try do be as active as possible! If you go on hiatus, inform an admin through tumblr or twitter and put [HIATUS] in your name.
3. Do not spam and constantly change characters. It's super annoying to wake up every single day and see that someone has changed again. and again. and again. Also, no one likes spam.
4. Multiple accounts are allowed, but you can't be from the same band. e.g. If you're G-Dragon, I can't be Seungri as well. You must also be active on them all, I'd say three accounts is the limit.
5. Just please have decent English. I beg you, do not join if you cannot use punctuation or grammar! Also, no "text speak" it's annoying :( Just spell out the word, and if you run out of space there's always: www.twitlonger.com!
6. Your twitter username must be Rangeridolname e.g. RangerJiyong, RangerHyosung, RangerJieun etc...

To join, just comment below with the following format:

May I be ____ from ____? e.g. May I be Lee Hongki from FT Island?

Don't make the account until you've been approved. Since you're approved, make the account, comment below with the link. Then, follow the base account and admins.