Agreement

Fulfilling the TO-DO List

orange          emily's thoughts

red                jessica's thoughts

 

Emily's POV

"Jessica!!!!!!!!!!! I got us tickets to Exo-M's Interview!!!!! How cool is it, that we will get to see our biases!!!!!!! OMG, Kris with his iness, and Luhan with his cuteness!!!! " I spazzed.  I wish I could stare at them all day, and then I could do sooooo many things. hehehehehe

"Shhhh... Emily, I'm reading a book, could you please quiet down. I know that you LOVE Exo, but don't bother me when I'm reading my book!! And, what do you mean, OUR biases? I DON'T LIKE C-POP ok. I prefer classical music,"Jessie firmly stated without lifting up her head.

" Awwww.... you'll love it, don't worry. After you hear one song, you'll get addicted and love all of them!!! They are just so goddamn amazing!! Please join me on watching them!!!!! pwease, pweety pweety pwease~~~~~~" I droned on for about half an hour. I hope my breath doesn't smell.

"Fine!" Jessica finally agreed. " As long as you shut up, I will go OK!"

HEHEHEH Yes!!! I knew if I didn't give in she would break. Hehehehe.

One step closer to fulfilling my to-do list!

 1:   Get Jessica to agree on coming with me  (check)

 2:   Get Jessica to LOVE Exo--M.(      )

3:   Get Jessica a boyfriend. (She hates guys) (       )

Mwhahahaha, my magnificent plan has begun. She will come to LOVE Exo!!!

Jessica's POV

Ughhhh... what is with Emily?? All she does 24/7 is talk about Exo.

"OH... I  would love to help him with that....he is so in y!.....I wish that was mee....." IS ALL I HEAR!!!

Great... now I have to go to China, to watch SIX random guys........

What is Emily doing muttering to herself in a corner??? She couldn-....

*shakes head* no, I must focus on this. Is this a major, minor, augmented, diminished, seventh, polychord, cluster, quartal???


My chapters are short. They may lengthen over time. (When I have more time)