The y and mysterious

An Immortal Eclipse Of The Heart

 

Struggling to stand up, you grab the handkerchief and cover your new found wound quickly, being careful not to break your sight from the two men who were in front of you. "You must be new around here" the tall one chuckled deeply.
 
"what? How do you know that?" you hissed back rudely. It's not that you were trying to be rude but you couldn't come off as weak, weak people get hurt and . ~Not that these men are bad looking....~ You think quickly snapping back into super caution mode.
 
"well its not too hard to tell you're new" the same man grinned. "for one, you didn't know about the drop at the top of the hill, second...look at how you dress" he said laughing a bit sarcastically.
 
"yeah we'll look at how you dress" you snip as you tied the now reddened handkerchief around your leg. "you look like something from a biker movie or what not" you frown as you stand up straight. Who were they to judge when they were wearing a good selection of black satin's and leather. Im no fashion expert but that seems a bit more outrageous than a black skirt with stockings.
 
"well you are, holding conversation with two strangers you just met in the woods" the shorter one grinned as he stepped forward "but I guess that's weird if anyone was to do it" he said as you watched his eyes scan over you. "it's not every day we meet some one who looks like us" he said as he started to walk around you looking at your features.
 
Frowning you step away from him only to bump into the taller man. "I'm sorry to be rude, but you two just come off as , and I personally don't think id enjoy that too much" you say trying not to stutter your words as you step from both of them. "I think I should be going now anyway".
 
Standing in shock both of the men stood dumbfounded watching you "you think.....we're ?" one laughed. "Sweety, do you even know who I am? I'm Jiyong, the y, mysterious, charming Jiyong" he said stepping out toward you. "I don't NEED to girls, they come to me" he said grinning ily.
 
Sneering, you step back and roll your eyes "Well, that must not work on ALL girls" you say as you fidget with the cloth of your skirt.
 
"no...it does" he grinned as he put an arm on the tree behind you and stood close. "it's working on you right now" he whispered, his hot breath running down your neck.
 
With a slight shiver you straighten up and was about to tell him off when you heard faint yelling coming from the top of the hill you had just tumbled down.
 
Quickly spinning around you see your dad and two police officers from the scene faintly above you, yelling out your name.
 
"~~~~ huh? So that's your name" jiyong said chuckling. "I'll remember that".
 
"why would you remembe-" you said spinning around and stopping as you noticed the two men were now gone.
 
Shaking off the feeling of the two guys who had just made their way into your life, you look up at the hill where you can see the outline of your dad.
 
Making sure your wound was wrapped tight, you started your climb back to the top.