It's 1

LOVE OR POPULARITY?

Dong.Dong.Dong..Blang.Blang.Blang
KyuHyun almost fall down on the bed in shock when he heard those irritating sounds that banging his ears. It's very noisy, it can give you a headache. He shot to open his sleepy eyes to find out where's that heck sounds coming from.
"Ugh..noona! I want to sleep!" he complained and closed again his eyes for another sleep after seeing his older sister AhRa holding two frying pans that trying to wake up him by hitting it together to make a really irritable sounds.
"Yah..sleep y head Cho KyuHyun...get up now!" Blang.Blang.Dong ,she did again the rough sounds. KyuHyun got annoyed in this, he buried himself under the pillow to not hear those frying pan's sounds and make a complaining growl. Of course, his sister doesn't give up, she hit more and more the two pans with all her strength, making the sounds grew louder that became more irritable to ears and can wake up the neighbor on the next house. KyuHyun didnt make any movement, still face under his pillow and not paying attention to his pestering noona. AhRa decided to do now her next plan on how to get her brother off to the bed. She threw the two frying pans on the bed, exactly hit KyuHyun's feet, he moaned quietly in pain, still no movements. She crossed her arms, eyebrows furrowed while observing his brother. She climbed on the bed and sat on side with crossed legs. She pulled the pillow that covering her brother's face but he's too strong enough for her to remove the grip. She growled and pulled KyuHyun's hair angrily that cause the other one to screamed in pain but the pillow still covering him.
"Fine! Lazy Kyu! You'll be getting late in school!", she gave up after slapping her brother's arm and make herself moved out on the bed. She stood straight there with a clenching fist. At last, after a long long moment of waking up session, this lazy boy finally removed the pillow on his face and throwing a questionable glare to his noona. He looked up on the clock and his eyes grew bigger, it's already 6:30AM, 30 minutes to go before his first class starts. He jumped out quickly on bed and ran inside the bathroom to take a bath faster as he can. He didn't notice that it's already late, he's on the enjoyment of his sleep. Then after taking a bath, he fixed himself from head to toe.
Perfectly handsome! He said on his mind after seeing his reflection on the mirror. He'd always been like this, always admiring his handsome face and do some model pose in front of his mirror, he is over-confident on his beautiful image. Actually, KyuHyun is the most popular guy in his school, he's the smartest on the class, the most handsome in the whole campus, every girl's ideal man and wants him to become their boyfriend and even some boys...he wants him also. But...in real, he is not interested to have a girlfriend or what, he only want is to be popular and all girls fell inlove on him, that's a big advantage.
After doing some...err posing in the mirror, he decided to go. He went to the dining room, picking one sandwich on the plate and put it whole in his mouth that lose his poise and drink straightly a cup of hot chocolate that burnth his tongue. He need to hurry up or else, he will getting late.
"I will leave now!", he yelled while running towards the door. He went outside and ride on the first taxi that passed by. Luckily, his house is just only a kilometer away to the school, just a walking distance only but because there's no time to walk, he need to ride.
He arrived in the school about 15 minutes before the bell ring, he sighed, thankfully that he's not late. He looked at the mirror first, checking his face if it's good or what then sprayed a perfume all over his body to make him smell fresh. He fixed also his uniform from being crumpled. And finally, he went outside the taxi and make his gesture straight with those slender and y long legs. He drew a handsome smile on his face and begin now to walk towards the gate. He stopped for a while in front of the muddy water when he heard a bunch of girls just a far away, calling out his name. He smiled on them and waved his hand, winked and threw a flying kiss that made those girls go crazy.
"Aahh...oppa kissed me!"
"NO! That kissed is mine!"
"Shut up! That's mine!"
"What are you saying? That's mine!"
KyuHyun only shook his head on how those girls began to fight like a kindergarten just because of his nonsense flying kiss. He chuckled quietly while watching those girls that still fighting, it's very enjoying. They are fighting because of him, he love how those girls became like that because of his handsomeness. But in a moment, the smile on his lips faded when the mud in front of him splashed all over his face and to his uniform when there's a bicycle passed by in front of him.
"What the...Yah! Come back here!", he yelled angrily to the man that riding in the bike that meters away now on him.
"I'm sorry...I'm really sorry!", he shouted back, not turning back while still riding on his bike. Anger bursted now on KyuHyun's mind, apologizing is not enough for a high pride person like him. That boy ruined his image in front of many students staring at him, that's so very embarrassing. He cant see the face of that boy because it's really fast, look like he's in a hurry. He only saw the bunny keychain on the backpack, a small body, a slightly brownish-colored of his swaying hair that covering his nape and a blue-painted bicycle. That's the only identity that he will getting use if there's a chance that he will see that boy again and making sure that he will going to teach some lessons for this. That boy need to pay, pay all embarrassment that he gets. KyuHyun looked around with an eyebrows furrowed, all the students are staring at him, whispering from each other and some are laughing. This is not a good start of his day. He ran awkwardly inside the school, he don't know what he will going to do. He continue to run and run, finding some place to hide on because some of the students will going to notice him, of course, he don't like to become the headline of the news today in the whole campus. This is so very embarrassing,as long as, he need to protect his image. He hide for a while behind the lockers to think what he will going to do to the mess that he gets. Suddenly, he heard a group of girls coming and chatting happily, KyuHyun think something good idea. He peeked from behind those lockers and called those girls quietly, still looking around if there's someone coming. He pulled the three girls behind the lockers and commanded them to silent, but there still an admiring look on their eyes.
"Oppa..what happened to you?", one girl named Jessica asked him.
"That's not important! Can you please girls buy me a new uniform? I cant take it..I feel so sticky and also I smell bad...please?", KyuHyun whispered in a handsome voice and with a puppy eyes. Those girls began to beame crazy when they've seen how KyuHyun looks so very cute. They don't really care the disgusted thing on his face and all over his body, the important to them was he's always handsome no matter what. KyuHyun stare on each one of them, doing eye-contact and grabbed the other one's hand, the one who named Yuri and kissed it. She almost collapsed on the ground when KyuHyun's lips touches her skin and other two become envy.
"So..what can we get if we buy you a new one, oppa?", the other one named Tiffany stepped forward to him and asked shyly. KyuHyun smirked evily, cupped one side of the girl's face and kissed it on cheeks. He do the same in the other two and do again some eye-contact that makes them melted down. They are speechless, cant explain the happiness on each of their faces when they received a sweet kiss from the most popular guy in school. What a lucky girls!
"So..are you going to buy me now?"
"Oh sure oppa! Sure!", they said altogether with a big smile on their lips.
"What are you waiting for?". After KyuHyun said that, the three girls ran quickly on the school store to give what their oppa wants. KyuHyun grinned evily and let out a smirked.
Good job, Kyu!
As his expected, those girls are easily fall down on him, he really know how to use his charm. After a minute, the three girls came back and give the uniform to their oppa. KyuHyun kissed again one of each cheeks and smiled charmingly on the red blushed faces of the three girls. He slowly and carefully ran towards the comfort room on the 2nd floor, watching every steps. He locked the door and changed his muddy uniform with a new one as fast as he can because it's only 5 minutes left before the first class. He washed his face with a cold water, combed his ruffled hair and spray a perfume to remove the stinky smell on his body. While switching the door knob, he heard a beautiful melody that playing on the next room. He went outside and dragged himself in front of Music Room, the piano piece really captured his heart, it's very relaxing to ears. He leaned his ears to the woody door and focused himself to listen carefully to the heart-warming sounds of the piano. Its like he's in the other dimension when those notes entered his ears smoothly, he likes music and he can relate to that melody. He can also play a piano but not beautiful as this, it's awesome, each notes are really perfect, not rough. He closed his eyes while listening, he can see an angel playing the piano, pressing the keys smoothly and professionally with those slender fingers. Every notes are blended well, its a unique piece and he didn't know it but it's extremely the best. The way it has been playing is really good, the low and high notes comes in the right time and right places that they were really belong. It's very soothing and calming everyone's heart, anger faded now on KyuHyun. He's not the person that is easily to be calm but at this time, he's heart become warm and fluttered because of this wonderful melody that lingering on his ears. One thing he can be sure, the person who's playing right now have a passion for music, its life is filled with music and its a very professional in playing piano. But who is it? KyuHyun want to know who's the person behind this door, the person who caught his heart with its beautiful melody, the person who can only play this kind of piece and the one who KyuHyun admired so much. He switched the doorknob carefully but it's locked. Geez..why it's locked? He leaned his back at the cold door, continue his listening session and decided to wait for the person inside to get outside, he really want to meet this person. This is the first time that this Music Room filled with this kind of melody and this is the first time that there's someone using the piano this early in the morning so KyuHyun became curious about this and he become more eager to know who it is. He waited outside, standing there like a security guard...waiting for the other one to come out until the bell rang. He get ready himself, expecting the other one to come out soon but its still playing the piano. Come on, get out now! KyuHyun began tapping his feet on the floor unpatiently and nonstoply looking on his wrist watch. Oh, stop now! The person inside still playing the piano but KyuHyun dont like it now, he want to see its face. And...finally, it stopped. Yes!
"Hey Kyu!", someone caught KyuHyun's attention, he the side and see his friend DongHae, calling him while waving his arms and walked towards him and pulled his arms. "What are you doing here, Kyu? Come on! We will getting late, dont you heard? The bell already rang!"
"B-but..but ..", KyuHyun cant do anything but to carried away on DongHae's grip while stepping away from the music room but still his eyes were glued there, hoping that he will see that person but he saw nothing. It took very long time to come out the person inside.
*****
In the classroom...
"Good morning, class!", Ms. Sunny greeted all energetically and everyone response on the same way expect for KyuHyun. His mind is floating everywhere, still thinking the person in the music room. "Okay..today we have a new student...so welcome him warmly. You can enter now." KyuHyun looked to the front where Ms. Sunny was standing, she's commanding the other one to enter. And finally, the new student entered and all the girls screamed crazily in admiration to what they've seen.
"Oh my god...he's really cute!"
"Aahh..he' s an angel!"
"Oh my god!"
All girls are really crazy, shouting the same words and all have the same expressions, and even some boys do the same. They cant controll themselves to admire so much the new student, all are so very noisy. KyuHyun got a little annoyed in this misbehavior and felt jealous because he want he is the only one that admiring by all. He want he's the only one that is popular and the most handsome.
"Class.. That's enough! Please let him to introduce himself.", Ms. Sunny stopped the uncontrollable shouting and misbehavior of everyone, it's embarrassing for the new student. All shut off their mouth and lend their ears to listen.
"Go ahead, introduce yourself now, Mr. Kim."
The new student go to the center and smiled cutely to everyone. Like what all said, he's cute and handsome, he looks like an angel without wings that fall down from heaven. His nose was chiseled perfectly, he have a high cheek bones that giving a cuter effect if he smiled, has a sharp jawline, a cherry lips that always curved up and an eyes that sparkling in happiness and if he looked at your eyes, you're going to melt like an ice cream exposed in the sun. The half of is forehead was covering by a slightly brownish bangs that swaying in softness with his every moves. But...besides all his perfect look, his height is not really good, he can compared to the height of a girl, he's not tall and have a feminine curved of the body..but still, all are really like him.
"Ahm..good morning! I'm Kim RyeoWook, you can call me Ryeo or Wookie or everything that you want. I hope we become friends.", he gave a big gorgeous smile to all and bowed about 90 degrees. They can see on RyeoWook's face that he's a cheerful person, in the way he smiled and the way he moves, it's all natural. He always wearing a lovely smile to make everyone happy, to make everyone smile too. It's a natural habit for him to smile because for him, smiling from the deepest part of your heart is the best way to make people happy. Everyone became noisy again.
"Kyu...looks like, someone stealing your position.", DongHae teasingly said while elbowing KyuHyun in front of him. KyuHyun turned back and the other one pointed the new student. DongHae grinned and winked.
"No way!", in a sharp tone, he's irritated. He dont know but he felt uncomfortable in this new student, he hated it...so much.
"Additional info, Mr. Kim had been in States for about 10 years straight and this is the first time that he came back again in South Korea...so treat him well, okay?", Ms. Sunny added. "Mr. Kim there's a lot of vacant chair, you can choose which one would you like to seat."
RyeoWook looked around the classroom and found the six vacant seat, one of each beside JongWoon, HeeChul, Taeyeon, Yoona, Hyoyeon and KyuHyun. He began to walk now, still thinking which one he will going to choose.
"Here oppa!", the three girls shouted at the same time, pointing the seat beside them but RyeoWook only smiled and nodded to them and make his way to the back where.......
Duh! Don't tell me that he will going to seat beside me.  KyuHyun said on his mind, wishing what he's thinking is not what the one will do. RyeoWook smile on him while getting nearer to his' place. KyuHyun looked far away to the new student, evading his eyes. And in a moment, RyeoWook put down his things on the table and sat right next to KyuHyun. He greeted happily the person beside him but he didn't get any response, he thinks, this man didnt notice him because it's busy looking outside the window.
"Hello! Your name is?", RyeoWook asked in a high-pitch tone and making sure that the other one will hear him. And yes, finally KyuHyun turned a look on him but an angry look from head to toe, a reason to make RyeoWook become afraid. He think, thinking the things he did before he sit, is there something wrong that he'd done or something bad that he did to make this taller man became angry like this to him? He sighed.
"Is there something wrong? Something that I did that you don't like?", RyeoWook asked worriedly, he don't like that there's someone angry to him...so as long as, he will going to fix it as long as possible. KyuHyun threw a death glare to him.
"Can you please shut up? You're so very noisy and talkative, it's irritating!", KyuHyun answered in a sharp tone and gave him a sullen look.
"But...I only want to know your name.", he pouted, revealing his cute lips.
"KyuHyun...Cho KyuHyun, contented?"
"Kyu.. KyuHyun...ahm yes, thanks! Can we be friends?"
"No!"
"Huh? But why?"
"I just...don't like!"
RyeoWook pouted again and became sad, this is the first time that there's someone rejected him. He stopped asking to not make KyuHyun become more irritated to him.
They become silent in a long time, no interaction on 1 hour of class, even just a little look. RyeoWook expected that he will enjoy his first class with full of chatting but it became boring because the other one don't like to have a little talk with him. He sighed and rested his chin on his hands with elbow on the table. He stayed in that position until the bell rang, the first class finally ended. KyuHyun stretched his arms on the air and yawned while RyeoWook just stood up and wear his backpack. KyuHyun noticed something that hanging on the other's bag, he grabbed it and pulled the petite body.
"This bunny keychain."
RyeoWook looked at him questionably and removed his bag on his back.
"Oh..you want this? If you like..I will give it to you.", he will going to removed it but KyuHyun clenched his fist and looked at him in a deadly look.
"You!"
"... "
"YOU..You're the one that splashed a mud on me!"
"Huh? You're that person? Oh i'm really sorry..I'm just in a hurry so I failed to apologize in the right way..I'm sorry...please forgive me.", he bowed many times and apologize sincerely.
"So..I' m right! What if I say, I don't like? Don't you know that it's very embarrassing?!"
"I 'm sorry...please? What do you want? I will do anything for you just forgive me."
"Nothing! I cant forgive you!"
"Please...Ky uHyun, don't get mad.", he get the other's wrist but KyuHyun quickly pulled him.
"Grrr...", anger bursted out again on him and he walked out the room. And now, he hated more this boy. He have now a good reasons why; first, he's the one who splashed the mud on him, and two, he's the one that stealing his title. So...now he knew why his feeling is not really well to this boy. The first time he seen it, he begin to hate him easily.
KyuHyun heard some shouts and screams from the girls, he turned back expecting that it's because of him...but he saw how RyeoWook running so fast because a lot of girls chasing him. He remembered his first year in this school, that's the 1st thing that happened on him before he became popular like this, a lot of girls chasing him too. But now...Huh?
He looked around, he's alone, no one around the floor except for him. He expected that all girls will come on him and help him to carry his things but there's nothing because all are chasing RyeoWook, they want to be the first to touch this boy. And KyuHyun...no one now have interest on him because all attentions are now on RyeoWook, he's the one who is popular now and not him anymore. He gripped his own fist, his legs are trembling in anger.
Like what I said..that boy will need to pay on me. You're dead!
******************************

-thanks for reading!!!!!
waah...so sorry for making kyu like this to wookie....i'm so bad...
btw, what can you say guys about it???
it's a fail???? i think i need to improve my english....