Piece 16

Graduated in love

 

Soeun weakly put her hand on the forehead after PD yelling "cut". She felt dizzy, her head was aching and her cheeks in fever were too red that she had it covered by powder. Even though, she still tried her best to finish the last shot. The cold wind blew a bit strongly that made her shivered. Soeun glanced at the clock on her phone. It was 3 am. Unknowingly the time passed by so fast. Everyone applaused and hugged each other excitedly. Tired but finally they ended a long way with the result as expected.

- Soeun ah, go home and rest. Your face is so red.

- Yeah, go home and take some examination next morning, ha.

- It's not good at all that you got flu in a long time. Soeun ah, is it okay that not go to hospital right away?

Soeun tried to smile brightly to make her colleagues not too worried about her:

- Thank you, never mind. I just need some sleeps.

Soeun held Mirra's arm tightly, trying to walk firmly because she knew that people watched her from behind.

- Onnie, how is she?

Soeun looked up, everything around her became blurred. She did not see clearly who stood in front of her, but still recognized a familiar voice.

- Oh, Bum ah. It's good that you came. Help Soeun to get in the car.

Kim Bum held Soeun in his arms, put his hand on her forehead, startled:

- Why did she get too high fever? Ppalli... We have to take her to the hospital immediately.

Soeun weakly shook her head but perhaps now her tolerance was critical, she fainted. He panicly carried her and ran as fast as he could to the car.

- Why did she overwork like this? - Bum frowned while watching Soeun's red face and complained.

- It's my fault - Mirra held her hot hand, apologically said - Soeun didn't say anything and I didn't notice carefully. This paboo kid ... always work as if her strength is infinitive. I'm sorry for calling you. I know you're filming near here, that's why...

- If you didn't call me, I would be sad. You know how much I care about her.

Phone was ringing in Soeun's purse. Mirra hastily took it out but before she could see anyone called, the screen suddenly off.

- Who could call Soeun at this hour ?

- Not know - Mirra shrugged - Out of battery. Perhaps everyone in the filming group worried about her. I will call PDnim to tell him about her condition.

Bum looked down at Soeun laying her head on his lap. Despite they used two more blankets but she still shivered. Bum carefully take off his jacket, covered her body and then hugged her tightly to keep her warm. Mirra looked at Bum with full of sympathy. She was the only one who knew his secretly feeling for Soeun.

After BOF was on-air, the attention of fans for the couple SoEul became crazy that made the good friendship between Bum and Soeun more and more distant for a long time. Soeun tried as much as possible not to cause any misunderstanding about their relationship. He respected her wish then also kept their distance though both studied at the same school. But recently, she seemed to change her mind. They sometimes met together with Go Ahra at cafe or went to movie. Soeun even openly mentioned his name in some interviews. He didn't care what the reason was. He just enjoyed all the time that he could be with her. Until he had known about Junho and Soeun.

- Bum ah, don't worry. Soeun will be okay soon.

Mirra patted gently on Bum's shoulder while he was sitting in moody beside Soeun's bed. Fortunately, she only had a fever because of flu and overworking, not because of any other complex reasons.

- Onnie, go home. You are tired too. I stay here with her.

- Is it okay? If some reporter can see ...

- This is a special chamber, there'll be no stranger can enter. Don't worry.

- When this bottle empty, press this red button to call nurse replacing it, okay?

- I know, onnie. Go home. I will call you later.

Mirra nodded, drawn out her phone to check time:

- Oh, a missed call from ...

She suddenly stopped. Fortunately, Bum absently noticed what she was saying. Mirra waved hand to say goodbye and then went out. She stood by the door for a moment, thinking about the situation. It's a missed call from Junho. Perhaps the one who called Soeun when they were in the car also was Junho. She didn't know whether to call back Junho or not, but looking through the glass door of the room, seeing Bum gently caressing her hand, Mirra decided not to call. Her poor Bum really needed a chance to care for Soeun.

Nothing was wrong.